Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:01:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:45:56 AM

I really believed that bitcoin is the future because if bitcoin is not the future then a lot of people will be just ignoring it and they will be focusing and investing to the other things that they believed that it is the future but in bitcoin, it has a lot of investors which proved that bitcoin is really the future and it is a must to have asset.
sacred32700

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:02:28 AM

Having a bitcoin for now is good for your future because if you earn bitcoin now and wait for the value rise up and get it if you know the price is higher than unusual it is better to get your money before it goes down again that's why you can secure your present and future life.
Cryptolover8

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:14:23 AM

Bitcoin Future is Now Here.Future Bitcoin Increase Any Cryptocurrenc. Some Cryptocurrency Coin Very High rate Example: 42 coin And Some Other.Future Bitcoin increase this Coin Rate.Bitcoin Number one Currency in The World I Think.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:20:14 AM

I strongly believe that the future of bitcoin will be very good and have good potential. Bitcoin will continue to grow and be used by many people. This will certainly make the future bitcoin very bright. Bitcoin itself is potentially increasing in the future because of the various aspects of bitcoin is very promising.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:18:50 AM

I can say that Bitcoin is becoming more and more scaled in the world and this attracts new investments. It is absolutely the most safest, trusted and profitable currency in the crypto market today and in the coming days.  Therefore i can conclude that bitcoin is really our best future. With its advantages of having decrease in transaction cost, eventually it will increase its demands for everyone.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:21:30 AM

Bitcoin can be the future of all the people who have the power to take responsibilities. If those people are willing to join and be part of bitcoin's continuous success for sure those people will see the bright future. And will surely consider bitcoin as the future
trumhacker04

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:22:46 AM

"Bitcoin is exchanged directly on the internet without the use of any intermediary financial institution. The way Bitcoin works differs completely from the normal currency, there are not any individuals or organizations that handle bitcoin transactions."
tebzzz

Activity: 546

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:27:54 AM

there are some people who do not trust bitcoin until now, but I believe bitcoin is a nice future. we see the development of bitcoi now, some companies start receiving bitcoin, even follow the development of crypto by making their crypto. every day there will be a new crypto created and this is good for the market that will be more crowded.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:33:07 AM

We have more way to go for Bitcoin which mean to look for the future. Our technology keeps on advancing so bitcoin looks forward for the future and we will look up to. Soar high for  bitcoins demand keeps increasing!
cryptoJTR

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:42:48 AM

Totally agree mate, Bitcoin is the future to our e-commerce and monetary system. The only thing that is missing is total worldwide adoption since there are still few who are not aware of its existence. I believe bitcoin and blockchain is a technological breakthrough just like e-mail replacing traditional mail and VoiP overtaking traditional POTS system. Additionally, this has wide range of application also just like ethereum that has been used as a platform for many applications called DAPS.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:08:32 AM

Bitcoin will have a good future in the current world we are living. We know and aware that the era we are in is too much different from the past era. We are in the digital manner that almost everything around us works digitally. And this digital or crypto currency - Bitcoin is shaping its brighter future. I have hope for the Bitcoin that this will become a payment method around the globe.
athlete

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:19:15 AM

I think that bitcoin is a new currency of the future, which will change the world, as the Internet appeared in due time. Maybe I'm too optimistic, but I believe in it. And only time will let us understand this
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:26:18 AM

It is very good move to buy Bitcoins why it's still low because positive news has been getting the attention of investors around the world and price are increasing. I also believe that it is not too late to buy Bitcoin now because i think we will see a new high price at the end of this year.

Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:28:37 AM

if I think bitcoin will have a bright future. because so many people are investing in bitcoin that makes bitcoin more and more people are making bitcoin as their asset to success.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
leeheidrick

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:35:18 AM

100 thousand dollars is a price that can not be bought for the poor like me and how the bitcoin can touch such a price,
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

As the world is going digital, I sincerely believe digital currency (bitcoin and aitcoins) is the future. Buy your future
(when it is still very cheap) and invest as much resources as you can afford to bitcoin is the wisest things to do.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

I think bitcoin has a brighter future ahead because now everyone is started using it and doing its best possible use. Right now those who have bitcoin, they have great future ahead because the price keeps going on. Many businesses adopted blockchain technology and started accepting bitcoin. So according to me, the upcoming days will be very great for bitcoin.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:56:57 AM

for sure bitcoin is the future and it's very helpful, bitcoin has made a sophisticated transaction tool, some people have an obligation and they have paid their debts, even some people also get capital in investing using bitcoin, and many who benefit from bitcoin, they earn additional income which exceeds salary in the employment.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:23:26 AM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
Bitcoin users future will be more successful why? Because bitcoin is very helpful to us. You can easily earn savings for your future and now you can make sure that your life will be more secured since you are financially stable.

135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
I can understand why many people still doubting bitcoin, its because the volatility that bitcoin's have. But, i think they have to change their mindset, bitcoin is the key to the future. Despite all of its pros and cons, im still sure that one day, bitcoin can reach its stability.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: