Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

I believe that bitcoin will bring you hardship when you have only patience and confidence and it will be success
ValentinJunav

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

It definitely is, bitcoin will probably be worth 5x times more than now very soon.
dirisu2018 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

BITCOIN is for the Risk takers, people who has vision and who wants to invest beyond their comfort zone, BITCOIN is for the big fish and those who have eyes for big success, people whom new innovations and technology do not scare whom are able to tune their mind to the realities in these 21st century
ShieldAsset099

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

Bitcoin doesn't need a future. Future will be called Bitcoin for it's potential and it's popularity.
OpenClips153

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

In near future, the use of bitcoin will reach to a new pinnacle. People are using it in various sectors in present. So it will be needed in future in a vast quantity. And i think btc has enough potential and proper qualities to claim as most popular crypto coin on earth.
GreenEarth22

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular and more profitable crypto currency. People will need it and will use it in a very vast quantity to purchase or other exchange.
HoloUpfront210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

Bitcoin will be used as most used currency in future. It will compete with the fiat and in some case may surpass the fiat i think.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is the trusted and more profitable crypto currency in the. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for your hope then i think you will got more profit. Most of people are using /involved in bitcoin. That's why i think bitcoin is the future.
yes this is hope all players crypto especially on bitcoin so that in future get positive response from various country, bitcoin is change of world currency with technology blockchain trusted

Yes, Bitcoin open the Crypto market investment to what has become as of today, Bitcoin is all over the news, it increase the global awareness of market investors, a phenomenal, and being adopted by some countries as the currency of investment, trading ( Buy and Sell) of some commodities,supply and a lot more...Yes, it is a possible main currency for future trading investment.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is future and many investor are invest it they all are success so I believe Bitcoin growing very early
Cryptocurrency is growing everyday as new people are joining this great innovation which started few years ago with the introduction of bitcoin. Knowledge on the blockchain network is on the rise now. Bitcoin is the future of the world's finances. If you think about the fiuture of money , think about bitcoin.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

Yes bitcoin users are now increasing actually bitcoin is now familiarize with the other country not just familiarize but also legalize jand also Bitcoin also are now involved in some business and payments .
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

There are very few capital investment options available on the market and bitcoin is one of them, It is also the only investment that has given so much profit to the investors. Right now, it is getting introduced to the mainstream level which will gradually increase its popularity and demand. In future, Bitcoin will get to a peak that no one has ever imagined.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

Bitcoin has a great future use in the industrial, which is simply know that bitcoin is a digital asset, Therefore crypto business is more profitable when investing for a long period of time investment. And also, bitcoin can be use in many shop, for shopping and buying of goods
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
The amount of BTC is small. This is the problem. An alternative coin will be needed in the future. 21kk coins are not enough for everyone.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

Yes,  I believe in bitcoin that by making investment you will be able to gain good and promising profit. However,  selling your property and invest it all in btc is like gambling and I not favorable with it.  It's better to have an investment that you can afford to lose since as we all know btc is very unpredictable and we don't know what will happen next.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

I do believe in bitcoin but I can not take the risk of investing all my saving  or all my money into it.I am afraid because I know to myself that I don't have so much knowledge in investing,I need to learn more maybe in the future If I am already confident enough to take all the risk then I will invest all my money.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

I do believe in bitcoin but I can not take the risk of investing all my saving  or all my money into it.I am afraid because I know to myself that I don't have so much knowledge in investing,I need to learn more maybe in the future If I am already confident enough to take all the risk then I will invest all my money.

I think its good thing you did not invest all of your money in BTC. I also believe BTC is a great investment but at the same time is risky and only with time will the profit show.
Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

Yes I believe that there's a future here. I've proved it on other members in this forum when I see some other post that's about the profits and the benefits that we can get here and also to my friends who's encourage me to join here. I can see it in their lives now that there's a bright future here.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:26:45 PM

Bitcoin is already in its way to be our future because i see lot of improvement. There are lot of coins now that has same platform with bitcoin.

Bitcoin will be our future currency because it is cardless and paperless and the transaction will be more faster than the existing
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

I think very few people do the same as me and they always admire what I have done. However, they never thought that they would do bigger things than that. I think Crypto always has the opportunity to help us change our lives, our bounty, our exchanges, which will help us become bounty hunters or investors. If you have experience as well as knowledge of the digital currency market, then you will quickly become rich and successful
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

btc may be our future but the idea to stake all the resources in only one place is not a good idea in my opinion because you are dependent only on one asset which may be gone due to the outside factors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: