Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
Yes, I also do agree that bitcoin can give us a brighter future but the idea of staking all your resources is a not a good thing for me and I do not agree with it. It is a big risk mate ,I know there is another way that you or we can invest bitcoin with out selling properties, what if crypto will fail someday?? think about it plenty of times mate.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

indeed can be said bitcoin is the future. because bitcoin until now continuously mined means more number of bitcoin is reduced. what happens in the future, yes bitcoin prices could just soar. Investing in bitcoin is a high risk.

We hope that bitcoin will be a legal currency in the future in the whole world. Bitcoin gives us a faster and easy transaction of that happens. A lot of news about bitcoin are positive thats why it gives a positive future for everyone of us here who are believing in bitcoin. We dont care about others side if they dont believe in bitcoin.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

You really took a bold step, this is what we call true investor, you are able to take risk. My advice to is not to sell your house again it could be suicidal when things don't get the way you want. I think selling your car will be cool rather  Smiley
andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

indeed can be said bitcoin is the future. because bitcoin until now continuously mined means more number of bitcoin is reduced. what happens in the future, yes bitcoin prices could just soar. Investing in bitcoin is a high risk.

We hope that bitcoin will be a legal currency in the future in the whole world. Bitcoin gives us a faster and easy transaction of that happens. A lot of news about bitcoin are positive thats why it gives a positive future for everyone of us here who are believing in bitcoin. We dont care about others side if they dont believe in bitcoin.
and now start many countries that support with bitcoin legality because it is considered to provide effective benefits and really provide great benefits to society

solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

Yes I agree with you that Bitcoin is the future. But is that enough for you to put all you have on Bitcoin? I think you were not being cautious of the fact that anything can happen to all the Bitcoins you have online and you will be left with nothing. You should have used only a part to invest.
Barrycuda007

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:43:28 PM

I think everybody knows bitcoin has the brightest future. But spreading hypes are useless from my view. I won't suggest anyone to sell their home for buying BTC.
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

Well, I think many of us here believe in Btc as well and for that matter, we are always investing into it in one way or the other. However, I think to go to that extent to sell your house and to invest in Btc was too high a risk to have taken. Maybe it is paying off now but I think that is too risky mate.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:13:30 AM

Yes,  I believe in bitcoin that by making investment you will be able to gain good and promising profit. However,  selling your property and invest it all in btc is like gambling and I not favorable with it.  It's better to have an investment that you can afford to lose since as we all know btc is very unpredictable and we don't know what will happen next.

You can have future in earn bitcoin. Though bitcoin is created for payment method, everyone take it as an asset that can have high value in the future and your little volume can give god profit and good when you take investment on it but make sure that you put what you afford to lose. Find way for you to have bitcoin without need an amount as it is free to earn with all your effort and hardwork.

mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:27:34 AM

bitcoin have a future i believe in that.. and everybody knows btc are popular in crypto. be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future,
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:53:03 AM

I agree if there is a thought btc can be used as a future investment tool, but which I do not agree if we invest in btc with exaggeration, I think less good if you want to invest by expecting a better life in the future but we sacrifice our happiness and the people we care about, because what I know invest it usually uses the capital of our strengths to meet our financial needs, not from the sale of what we have, let alone we sell the only house, it does not matter if you still live alone but if you are married then I think your decision will bring new problems, you are lucky because you are investigating when the market is still good so you do not suffer a lot of loss, but what if the market worsens? Are you ready with all the risks? anyone knows the future as well as btc no one is can predict future btc accurately
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:01 AM

On average, the value of Bitcoin increases by about 10 times. From $ .1 in 2010, to $ 1 - in 2011, $ 10 in 2012, to $ 100 by 2013, and now it is over $ 8000, and the future will continue. increase
MaryClark12

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:00:51 AM

At present, the number of bitcoins in the world is over 18,000 million coin, which means that the number of remaining is very little in the next few years, the value of bitcoin will increase very high, will reduce because the amount of bitcoin at that time is exhausted then no one else to spend money to try to dig up them.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:28:47 AM

Im pretty sure that bitcoin has a better future and it is become popular all over the world.Many people will become interested to invest in bitcoin.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:33:26 AM

everyone has different beliefs about bitcoin
there are some people who believe, and those who think bitcoin is a scam
but it's back on each individual, I also consider BTC is the future, but I also appreciate those who believe that BTC is not the future
nobitaabb

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:39:13 AM

The future of unknown bitcoins will go nowhere. I was thinking one day if the bitcoin collapsed, how many people collapsed
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
I do not agree with your view of Bitcoin's price in mid-2019. I do not think the world can have generous investors making Bitcoin prices so dramatic. All for profit and they will never invest in a wasteful way.
Bitcoin is really valuable but we can not flatter it so high. I think its real value is only 9-10k $ per coin and the price of 100k $ per coin in mid-2019 is unreasonable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:13:55 AM

bitcoin = future, this is just for the people that believe and trust that bitcoin will rising up soon, if they don't believe in bitcoin and use bitcoin for getting some profit and money from their trading programs only i think they don't think until right this, but for me bitcoin is the new future in the economic world, because as we can see bitcoin is the latest system in digital currency that has the high security

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:17:00 AM

I believe about that, if this come be true, but not everry country is receive about bitcoin.. Hopefull bitcoin will be the biggest invesment for the future...
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:24:03 AM

Bitcoin becomes the future hope for people who want a change of life for the better. The high confidence in bitcoin and the increasing number of people who want to have bitcoin, proves that bitcoin has a good future and will evolve in the world of cryptocurrency, which allows that bitcoin to be used for global transactions that may be valid as a transaction and payment system which is legitimately recognized by the government. Bitcoin will be a good future for everyone because bitcoin has a very good future.
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

Everyone can agree or not. in fact the bitcoin that is predicted to peak in 2018 has not happened or more precisely has not happened.
I think investing in bitcoin can not be held for long, because the price is up and down quickly. if you buy bitcoin at a cheap price then sell it when the price is high it is not investing but trading. Though we can still be sure that bitcoin is still very good to buy because the enthusiasm of society is still very high to cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: