Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
Chasoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:06:02 AM

The price of bitcoin will naturally grow in the long run. There is no doubt about it. And this is the importance of bitcoin. Unless something really negative happens.

mcmchdlg03

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:11:50 AM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

The cost of bitcoin will normally develop over the long haul. There is no uncertainty about it. Also, this is the significance of bitcoin. Except if something extremely negative happens.
Opera1p

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:22:29 AM

I think bitcoin in future will be so grate....but it is just normal for people to be so scared when no one know the future yet....but if every country come to the use of it.... I know it will become bigger in the future 
khan_kashi

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

I am sure that BTC future is bright but the key thing in crypto is HODL........
irfandi hasan

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

indeed can be said bitcoin is the future. because bitcoin until now continuously mined means more number of bitcoin is reduced. what happens in the future, yes bitcoin prices could just soar. Investing in bitcoin is a high risk.
yes right, bitcoin is the future. Clearly bitcoin until now continuously mined and invested. but bitcoin in 10 years still survive in its own way
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

When someone wants to try to invest strong mentally it is in need to face the problems that arise in the future so those who are not able to be patient in making investments most likely will only cause losses and become afraid to re-invest.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

Now a days bitcoin is well recognized in all over the world. As it is used blockchain technology and become famous in currency. bitcoin recently more trustable and profitable sector i can say. Just with proper analysis market if you deal with bitcoin you will be succeded.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

I also trust Bitcoin and in future many investor will invest in it. I hope they all will gain success by investing in Bitcoin very soon.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

I think bitcoin in future will be so grate, I know it will become bigger in the future. The price of bitcoin will naturally grow in the long run. Also, this is the significance of bitcoin. bitcoin have a future i believe in that.
Hiru941126

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

Bitcoin trades continuously on exchanges around the world in a very quick and straightforward manner, and it is conveniently stored electronically in “wallets”. It is developing day day and having hope for the future certain.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
I also think the same like the way you think. I can understand why most of people are still afraid to jumped out into bitcoin world, but i do believe that bitcoin is the key for the future. And i believe one day, when people try to learn, and realize the advantages of bitcoin desppite all of its pros and cons, bitcoin will be very promising for them.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

Making something part of the future is really a big word to say so. We know how bitcoin is being spread and popularised nowadays. Therefore, knowing that bitcoin is part of the Gen Z and is really a techy part for our generation making it simplified and part of the future.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

I agree that bitcoin soon to be a grateful and be famous in the world . That bitcoin can help people to have their own investment and become successful .
ImpulseGhost

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

It has a good future and hopefully will be great in future. But spending everything on it is a high risk. I don’t think what you have done is right. Investing on it is alright but investing everything is not a wise decision coz the market is uncertain.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

Well there are tons of speculation but it's not yet concluded though, we all have different perspective through out what will be the number one coin on the future?, will bitcoin continue to dominate in the near future , or some crypto coin will overtake its crown?, although we don't see what will be the future, we can speculate or neither predict it by the help of the graph or the last year price of bitcoin and conducting some basic reviews and comment of the people around the crypto world, in that case we know , or we predict it.

From my own perspective i think bitcoin will still the number one coin also the future of it, there are tons of review of bitcoin, and i suppose that maybe bitcoin is coming up with something shocking.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

If you invested in bitcoin with the amount of 5k then you already earn almost 60% of your investment right now. I think that's already a good amount of income with your investment. It is good that you invest with a good amount of bitcoin and with a right time, we all know that investing with cryptos with a small amount is the right thing to do to earn good profit.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

Yes i really agree to you bitcoin is for our future though there are a lots of people tell that it is just a mere scam...  There are a lots of people who threat btc in negative way because they are thinking that it is not legit...  You know what it is really difficult to believe in one thing that you dont have any proof but still as a believer of it we must trust it... Because as a cryptocurrency user we are the one who will tell them that bitcoin is the future of our world...
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

I agree that bitcoin soon to be a grateful and be famous in the world . That bitcoin can help people to have their own investment and become successful .

bitcoin can help us from the first, the most important thing here is that we want to change and not only determine the development of bitcoin alone. we should also try how to get bitcoin to help us too.

TurveyDrop

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:22:25 PM

I think Investing in Bitcoin is better than fiat investment but if you want to get a healthy amount from Bitcoin you should analyze the market first and wait for best time. I hope you will get profit from Bitcoin.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

I think bitcoin in future will be so grate, I know it will become bigger in the future. The price of bitcoin will naturally grow in the long run. Also, this is the significance of bitcoin. bitcoin have a future i believe in that.
Yep, bitcoid has a great future. For me it can surpass fiat money as the main currency and the price of bitcoin right now is slowly increasing and i asure that is the next more years it will reach 25k up per bitcoin. Thats possible to happen because time by time, many people discover bitcoin and use it and investing on it.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: