Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:12:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4618 times)
MidnightNugget

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

From my point of view this is the hope for all people who are in this market. They have faith in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin already invest lot of sectors so it price will go high. I thik bitcoin future is bright in future.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

I believe also that the bitcoin is a life changer. The bitcoin change my life through money. The money that I earned here on bitcoin I use it in my daily expenses and to help my family in their daily needs. Also I invest here on bitcoin to secure my own family's future and to have a better life.  
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

Yes with the growing demand its quantity will decrease and people would not be able to buy due to.its high price
Moonspel

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

It's a dubious pleasure to sell a house and invest all the money in bitcoin. Well now, bitcoin costs more than 8000, but what if its price drops to 3000? will you also be sure of your future?
Hurs1965

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

I think bitcoin has a bright future. BTC already  gain trust of many companies which are well known. Perhaps BTC will be best currency in the word in future .
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

I think that btc is really our future and it will become the main currency soon. some experts think even that it caqn replace other coins and even dollar, which is used all over the world today
thestroyerx

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

Surely it is, bitcoin has no boundaries and will be huge in the future.
pavel08

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

The bitcoin develops and expands every year. I think this is only the beginning, in the future bitcoin will be of great value and not everyone will be able to call himself to have one bitcoin
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:39:30 PM

I believe in bitcoin, but I think your practice is too risky. To know that the encrypted market is always full of uncertainty, I think you should invest the extra money in the bitcoin. If you borrow money or sell your house to invest in an unknown market, it's an immature way to invest.
nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

In close to future, the employment of bitcoin can reach to a replacement pinnacle. individuals square measure victimization it in numerous sectors in gift. therefore it'll be required within the future in an exceedingly huge amount. and that i assume btc has enough potential and correct qualities to assert because the preferred crypto coin on earth.
NervousWolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:15:19 PM

bitcoin is such type of currency you can consider it as future. you can blindly trust on trust on bitcoin. by using blockchain technology it become more famous in all over world currency. By this hopefully we will achieve our success in future.
Istiriel

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

Surely it is, bitcoin has no boundaries and will be huge in the future.
Bitcoin has limited resources and will run out soon. It is a gold, but it is odbrpalne. Only resources until 2025 are infinite. And what's next?
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:29:39 AM

Do I believe cryptocurrency will be in our future? Absolutely. Do I see it as the sole key to the future? No. I think blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are just the tip of the iceberg. For sure in the future, there’ll be other revolutionary technologies that will change our lives. I think hard work and keeping an open mind are the tools for a successful future. Bitcoin may be a viable investment or asset, but it also represents a digital future where we will need more than just the knowledge of bitcoin prices and market activities in order to survive.
phuenvi1987

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

I think bitcoin will crash, only blockchain applications are useful
interestinglie

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

I believe that bitcoin's future is very bright and promising. because it is improved day by day
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

I believe that bitcoin's future is very bright and promising. because it is improved day by day

All of us think our future, we invest for it, to prepared for the brighter future. Well investing in bitcoin is a very smart decision but we should know our limits to invest it. Invest what you afford to loose.
Doctor4You

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:31:02 AM

...sell our house so we could invest in our future...

This is the most irresponsible thing I've heard of so far. I hope you get lucky in the end....
Douglas_Rhoades

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
I will invest in bitcoin necessarily. This is an investment in the future and I'm sure that the cost of not only bitcoin, but also other crypto currency will grow in the near future.
Especially attractive to me is the fact that the blockchain system is decentralized and my investments will not depend on politicians, governments, inflation, etc. Of course, the world economy and politics affect bitcoin too, but still it is a more independent investment than classical ones.
statementp

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:43:44 AM

The future of bitcoin is surely bright. But a lot still needs to done because besides the massive price swings, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been linked with scams, money laundering, tax evasion, cybercrime and more. The regulators still have plenty work to do in this area in other to make it more acceptable to world economies. Bitcoin has come to stay but one still need to apply caution while investing until it volatility is stabilized permanently. Invest wisely though...
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

of course everyone should have an investment for his future later. I think to invest very precisely that is to have bitcoin lau store it. of course this will make the person doing it will get a good future, because every year his bitcoin value keeps rising so get his profit by buying bitcoin right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: