Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
angchosenone

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

Bitcoin is extraordinary compared to other interest in world at the present time. It has just demonstrated the world what it is able to do. At this moment, it is getting well known in predominant press. Daily papers are expounding on it, Companies are tolerating it as a method of installment, nations are authorizing or managing it. These are largely indications of good things to come later on. In the case of everything goes as needs be, BTC will demonstrate its value by and by
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

Future of bitcoin is very rich it may be down right now but after some time it will grow again the fear of the unknown is one deep-seated emotion that takes a huge toll on the price of Bitcoin. People immediately assume that things could take a turn for the worst upon hearing a new and radical proposition. Risks, however, are more often than not, exaggerated.
jane05

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

Bitcoin is the future of currency which it will not disappear. Bitcoin keeps kicking and getting the price high, this will be a big challenge to bitcoin and also it will help them to make bitcoin more reliable.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

Indeed, Bitcoin is the future of other altcoins because they depends on Bitcoin. Our future depends on how we invest our money wisely. Perhaps bitcoin will be best currency in the world in future. By this hopefully we will achieve our success in future.
esteam008@gmail.com

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

You can have future in earn bitcoin. Though bitcoin is created for payment method, everyone take it as an asset that can have high value in the future and your little volume can give god profit and good when you take investment on it but make sure that you put what you afford to lose. Find way for you to have bitcoin without need an amount
arabellascott21

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

Really good for you  for making a profit. That was really risky putting all your resources in bitcoin though and im glad that it paid off for you. I don't know about that 100k$ since nobody is really sure what the price in the future will be
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

I also believe in bitcoin and I do not doubt its growth, I can say that bitcoin is more and more scaled in the world and this attracts new investments, and when the moment comes when the last bitcoin is mined, the offer will be limited and the demand will increase from which the price will go up higher

I agree with this, bitcoin has a huge potential. With bitcoin, it can help people to generate income to.people who are poor at the same tim it can hlp.the economy to grow, moreover government can also benifit with this. All in all bitcoin is an all in one place where it can help it to your financial needs.
Many people change thier life with bitcoin, if your going to manage bitcoin correctly it will make your financial problem solve. There's a lot of opportunities we can have with bitcoin, and it is proven and tested. In the future there will be a lot of people and investors welling to use bitcoin, because it will help us to solve our financial problem.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

I also believe in bitcoin and I do not doubt its growth, I can say that bitcoin is more and more scaled in the world and this attracts new investments, and when the moment comes when the last bitcoin is mined, the offer will be limited and the demand will increase from which the price will go up higher

I agree with this, bitcoin has a huge potential. With bitcoin, it can help people to generate income to.people who are poor at the same tim it can hlp.the economy to grow, moreover government can also benifit with this. All in all bitcoin is an all in one place where it can help it to your financial needs.
Many people change thier life with bitcoin, if your going to manage bitcoin correctly it will make your financial problem solve. There's a lot of opportunities we can have with bitcoin, and it is proven and tested. In the future there will be a lot of people and investors welling to use bitcoin, because it will help us to solve our financial problem.
I agree with this, bitcoin has a huge potential. With bitcoin, it can help people to generate income to.people who are poor at the same tim it can help the economy to grow, moreover government can also benefit with this. All in all bitcoin is an all in one place where it can help it to your financial needs.
Hardtolife

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

Yes it is true bitcoin can solve financial problems but must be done correctly to produce if not done properly maybe bitcoin will add problem by that person. But I think doing bitcoin business, we also have a daily business that can get the benefits every day.
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

Yes no doubt the future. Amazing concept and blockchain frame work.
Hell yes it the future
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

Recently, I have become more and more disappointed in the cryptocurrency. I see people losing interest in bitcoin and I don't understand what the future will be for bitcoin.

BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

Definitely, the future of bitcoin is.  The main thing is that he does not give up his positions.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

hopefully the crypto will be better in the coming 2019. and it would not have been like the main year of 2018. hopefully continue the beauty of bitcoin.

anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

Bitcoin is the hope of many people to have a lot of money, everyone who invests bitcoin will always be faithful waiting for the rise in bitcoin prices, because bitcoin will provide a bright future in tackling financial problems and become a top choice of world transactions, a bright future will be owned by bitcoin and maybe bitcoin will become the world's recognized currency as a legitimate payment instrument by the whole world.
onliner1992

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

Bitcoin is our life and bitcoin still have bright future,  and people already get their future from bitcoin.Btc day by day increase their popularity and people want to know about btc. and I think Bitcoin survive forever and I think btc can be go 20k$ in this year.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

You can have future in earn bitcoin. Though bitcoin is created for payment method, everyone take it as an asset that can have high value in the future and your little volume can give god profit and good when you take investment on it but make sure that you put what you afford to lose. Find way for you to have bitcoin without need an amount
Well if bitcoin will keep on going like this then for sure the future is bright. I totally agree that there's a good future in bitcoin so I support it no matter what. But on the other hand you can't rely on it alone and you just can't depend your life on it. You have an assurance when it comes to bitcoin because the system is getting stronger every day.
hacsoi2799

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

BITCOIN IS FUTURE, so what are you worried about? Bitcoin is the king of crytpocurrency in future . Do not worry the boys believe in bitcoin again.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is the trusted and more profitable crypto currency in the. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for your hope then i think you will got more profit. Most of people are using /involved in bitcoin. That's why i think bitcoin is the future.
Yes, bitcoin is more profitable investment that's why many investors trusted to invest in bitcoin, holding bitcoin while is in dip is a good decision you make cause you gain more profit. Most of the people now are interested to join in bitcoin cause they know bitcoin is a future investment.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

I agree that bitcoin is equal to future. Every day technology is advancing and more and more way to have money. If you invest in bitcoin now you must have a game plan or goal so that you must not lose your capital. And you must study about the movement of the market. And your 50 friends think negatively.
I agree with your conversation that bitcoin resembles the future because daily developments are so fast that investors like bitcoin to invest in it but we need to know or learn about market movements so that we can more easily make a profit.
I believe bitcoin has a bright future and benefits a lot of people.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

I believe that, Bitcoin helps us made a good life. Bitcoin is good for every investors. you can invest in and earn lot of money. Bitcoin is good for future. you can buy Bitcoin and saving it for your future. Bitcoin value is increas day by day. it's is acceptable worldwide. so it's possible. you can using it and made a good future. So I agree that,  Bitcoin=future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: