Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:03:15 AM

I believe that, Bitcoin helps us made a good life. Bitcoin is good for every investors. you can invest in and earn lot of money. Bitcoin is good for future. you can buy Bitcoin and saving it for your future. Bitcoin value is increas day by day. it's is acceptable worldwide. so it's possible. you can using it and made a good future. So I agree that,  Bitcoin=future.

It's definitely the future if you are holding them because i don't see any altcoin currently which can outdo what bitcoin is doing and take center stage so if you want a worthy investment in cryptocurrency then i wouldn't look beyond good old bitcoin and this outstanding blockchain technology.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:11:52 AM

Obviously i will say BTC = Future of my life. As a new currency with new technology many are doubt now may be but if anyone trust blockchain technology he can trust BTC for future. Most of the countries of the world now moving into BTC for their country people and their financial system. Gold or other valuable thing may be stolen at any time from your hand but if you make proper use of your BTC, bright future is waiting for you. It also may stolen but you can use secure wallet(blockchain) for freezeup you BTC and very recently you will see the sunshine.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:24:11 AM

I think the future of bitcoin seems to be very profitable because bitcoin from year to year will always experience a supply reduction which means bitcoin supply will be thinner and bitcoin will be more difficult to obtain then bitcoin will be very expensive and can provide benefits for the has bitcoin.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

With bitcoin continuously progressing each year, cryptoworld will really have a big and bright future. As bitcoin becomes the leader of all cryptocurrencies, it's also evident how the rest of cryptocurrencies seems to follow bitcoin's graph which is a clear statement how bitocin can affect the entire crpyotowlrd's market cap and price.

OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

I think the future of bitcoin seems to be very profitable because bitcoin from year to year will always experience a supply reduction which means bitcoin supply will be thinner and bitcoin will be more difficult to obtain then bitcoin will be very expensive and can provide benefits for the has bitcoin.
for me, bitcoin itself is seen as a technology that will continue to be developed, and I think many countries are trying to develop bitcoin. well, I think that in the future, there will be a special lesson about bitcoin, and yes, I feel bitcoin is the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
I believe also bitcoin can be something different to make future better. But this is just believe and have no proof for this.
As supporters, you and i dont know what will be tomorrow but at least we start our action. Without action then nothing we will achieve.
thuibeo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

Bitcoin will be the future or disappear without trace. That no one can be sure
datquay301019

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

nice topic  Wink we need add some project
Frank Norwoodd

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

You're so daring when you decided to sell your house. But I think your decision to buy Bitcoin when it took a dip at 5000$ was right. Now Bitcoin price is recovering at the price around 8000$. Considering present, you have made a profit. So you have reasons to believe that Bitcoin will help you make a killing in the coming year. But you should always keep alert and rational. There is nothing to be sure that it will reach 100k$ next year. Being too greedy will make you pay!
Justin Regoo

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

You were right to buy Bitcoin at 5000$ (It was a real bargain). I'm not sure whether Bitcoin will hit 100k$ new peak in 2019 or not, but I dare say that you will have profits with your investment. 5000$ was really attractive price. At least today, you gain 3000$ per Bitcoin.
Pamela Silvaa

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

In my opinion, investing greatly money in our future doesn't always ensure a better future. Not any investment brings us fruits. You staked all your resources in Bitcoin. I don't think that was a good idea. If you had spare money and could afford the investment, it would be a great decision. But you had a wife and you sold your house, where would you live? Will the profit worth all opportunity cost and other costs like house rent or interests? I don't believe Bitcoin will reach 100k$ in 2019, although I'm positive that it will increase. Anyway, be rational and good luck!
Kathleen Gomess

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

I don't disagree that Bitcoin can open us a new future as an investment, but you seem to be too positive and a frenzied investor when you risked all your assets on Bitcoin. Don't behave so blindly like that. Much as I believe, I will never sell anything to invest in it.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

Buy as much bitcoin as we can buy, and keep it as an asset that will someday give us wealth or give us many benefits. I'm sure that bitcoin will be the hope of many people to make their lives better in the future, because bitcoin is a very good future in tackling financial problems and giving happiness to every bitcoin owner.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

I wouldn't go so far as to say avoiding bitcoin will make people doomed, but I think in a best-case scenario bitcoin will make people much better off financially in a few years. I believe the potential to improve quality of life, especially in the third world, will be spectacular. It will give people in the third world access to a more stable currency and store of value.
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

I wouldn't go so far as to say avoiding bitcoin will make people doomed, but I think in a best-case scenario bitcoin will make people much better off financially in a few years. I believe the potential to improve quality of life, especially in the third world, will be spectacular. It will give people in the third world access to a more stable currency and store of value.

bitcoin will be more stable if we only see it in a year, but if people buy bitcoin at the highest price at the end of last year and by the end of this year can not go back to the same price, it will be much loss they experience

I think bitcoin is unstable in this case, but if everyone ends up being able to actively become a crypto trader, their economic level will greatly increase as many of the profits can not be earned in real-world business, bitcoin is a growing future.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
Yea this is right that mostly people are not able to invest anywhere just because of poverty.
I too believe so much in bitcoin. I also think that bitcoin= future , as investing in bitcoin gives us highest possible returns in very less time period. And congratulations to you as you bought 5 bitcoins this year. But as you are thinking to sell your house, this seems to be very ludicrous. If unfortunately btc falls down, you will loose every thing. So I advice you to take decisions carefully.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

Bitcoin has a great more future in the coming more years here in the crypto currency community. The Bitcoin is a really great crypto currency that gives us a lot of more great opportunities that the takes over some characteristics of our fiat currencies. I am one of those people that is keep on hoping to the continuous growth of the Bitcoin community.
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

Bitcoin is the real future, soon I hope all countries will accept bitcoin as the main unit of account.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

Bitcoin is the future depending on what you mean by that, will Bitcoin be the main currency that will be used globally by every person of the world as a payment method? NO, because the governments will not allow that, there are wars, killing and bombs just because of a little oil or drugs etc. stolen by governments from poor countries, they will do everything to protect their fiat an thus Bitcoin will never have a chance to be used as payment method unless we are talking about maybe a few centuries.
However, blockchain technology is going to be used specially in the western world because they need it, the value of bitcoin therefore can be huge in 5-10 years.

strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

I think the decision to sell the house was reckless, but you're already in the black. so I wish you good luck. but investments like those who are reasonably at risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: