Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

I think that it is already very short time to wait until in each country will be paid in bitcoins and crypto currency in general, and I think that the future is bitcoin, it's just a matter of time.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

I think bitcoin has good days in upcoming years. Because everybody has done and doing investment in it. Bitcoin is helping business to come closer. Within several years bitcoin will be used all over in the world to make payments.
tulelelele

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

The future is not bright telling the truth is that many people are thinking of selling the bitcoin that they are holding
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

Bitcoin can survive to this day, although there is a lot of negative news and also a ban addressed to bitcoin. Bitcoin has become the most popular crypto coin and can be used for transactions and investments, and therefore bitcoin can be regarded as the future.

pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

I must say bitcoin is future because the many advantages and people like bitcoin so now we have say the bitcoin is a future.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

positive: People no longer need to fear the monopoly of monetary value from the financial center or commonly called a central bank, as we know with the case of the cyprus bank that can be said to steal the money of its customers, and that too is one of the major impacts on the rise of bitcoin.

negative: The collapse of the financial and economic system of the world, the closing of central banks, in this case I will say a little my view that can happen, can not, we already know also that paper money is made used to stabilize the world economy at this time, with the possible bitcoin banknotes and also the bank will not be used again in the future because it can be said ancient, there is another possibility that will happen, in this case the bank can not deny the existence of cryptocurrency at this time, I think banks and paper money will not be used again in the next generation.
ATM9807

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

Nice Topic, If you ask investors about bitcoin most of them will tell you how btc have helped in one or other way. Bitcoin will keep increasing and I hope it reach 100 thousand by mid next year as you've said
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

If you have a few BTC, you are likely to be rich in the future. Although the price of BTC is falling at present, the number of BTC is getting smaller and smaller, which is the reason why the price may increase.
nexus5chetan

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

Yes no doubt about the future as it is a amazing concept and blockchain framework. People are getting aware of what Bitcoin is and they are gathering information about it now a days. It has got huge potential to become the future of currency.
andy_gpu

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

I think your story is very instructive for beginners. But selling a home for investing is a very serious step. Not everyone will be able to analyze the market as you did. Someone can burn out and stay with nothing, so people are afraid.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

I believe also in bitcoin but not to the exent that I will sell my house just to invest in  bitcoin,maybe when I have at east 3 houses I will sell one to buy bitcoin.Because of poverty I can not invest in bitcoin.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:08:19 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

I also believe in bitcoin and like many people here in the forum, I do not have a doubt about bitcoin and also for its price but rather I believe than one day bitcoin will rise again and will gain back again its name. I believe in bitcoin because it helps me and my family to have a better and more stable life. I think bitcoin will be more helpful if the future comes because I hope its price will rise and surpass everyones expectation.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

I believe in bitcoin and i also believe that it has a good future but i will invest in btc in a very limited money like my savings, extra income but not by selling my house for btc investment.  What if i failed?,  i have my kids and husband. I will invest, gain and wait until i can invest for more,  time will come i will earn more. I will take it slowly but surely.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is the trusted and more profitable crypto currency in the. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for your hope then i think you will got more profit. Most of people are using /involved in bitcoin. That's why i think bitcoin is the future.
Bitcoin is more profitable investment that's why many investors trusted to invest in bitcoin. Investors buy bitcoin and hold it and this kind of strategy the investors will get more profit cause holding is the best way to earn more profit. Bitcoin is the best investment in the future .
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:27:16 AM

bitcoin has continued to rise in recent months because the exchange rate continues to increase dramatically.
I am sure that in the future thousands of digital currency companies will go public, and some banks will accept bitcoin and offer bitcoin storage facilities
Edi86

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

It's true that bitcoin is the future, but it must all be managed well, whether it's inventory or buying and selling. if that all happens I believe bitcoin is a bright future. And the investment you bet will probably double again. but I have not dared like you if I have to risk my home. because it takes courage
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

like most people who are in this forum, i really believe in bitcoin. because in just a few months my needs and my family began to be fulfilled.

bitcoin is a very profitable investment, and everyone can take advantage of it.
in the future i hope, bitcoin will get its glory again.

nobitaabb

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:11:38 AM

Really wish bitcoin has a bright future for the bitcoin investment community to be stable and growing
Pubudu Isha

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

Bitcoin have a future i believe in that.. and everybody knows btc are popular in crypto. Bitcoin is already in its way to be our future because i see lot of improvement.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

Bitcoin has been recognised as currency  in many countries and as of ttoday it’s the most liquid & widely accepted crypto currency in the world. However, there is a long list of alternate crypto currencies that are eager to grab market share and challenge Bitcoin’s dominance.

Since from the beginning of bitcoin platform there is already positive future about it. And until now still bitcoin really meant for great future achieved by the people by trusting and believing its capability to earn huge amount of profit, that can be diversify into forever values of people which is his/her successful professional carrier in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: