Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
sufiasyl

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

Bitcoin is one of the key capital investments of this platform. A legendary investment, with the highest earnings till now for investors. With popularity rising each day, in near future, Bitcoin will reach its highest,ever imagined. The stage is set, the results will be out in no time.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:23:31 AM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
The other main characteristic is that they move independently, separate from the central bank of the country. The virtual currency system works completely closed through blockchain channels, where Bitcoin users are completely closed and anonymous with each other. This means that the virtual money movement in most countries is completely tax free and the value cannot be lowered or raised by the government.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:40:03 AM

bitcoin future is bright, the price will keep rising, we all need to adopt this bullish approach to how we invest in it. believe you me bitcoin is now the easiest methos of moving money without regulatory standard. i think this is why the government are against it.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

bitcoin future is bright, the price will keep rising, we all need to adopt this bullish approach to how we invest in it. believe you me bitcoin is now the easiest methos of moving money without regulatory standard. i think this is why the government are against it.

it seems that I do not see the government against it, but still looking for the best regulation so that no one will be harmed later, we know that the ease of bitcoin make clear rules need, be patient later there will be clear rules
robin1991

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

Undoubtly bitcoin has a bright future day by day the price is rising and millions of people invest in bitcoin without afraid and within 3 or 4 month people fulfill there dreams coz of bitcoin so there is no any doubt that bitcoin have a bright future also in future bitcoin beat all the curency and became no. 1
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

I believe that one day, bitcoins will overrule everything else and become the sole and proprietary cryptocurrency to ever dominate the whole world. Bitcoins have paved away its own future by being the most sought after cryptocurrency to date. I hope this continues in the coming years and I hope bitcoins maintain its dominance over every cryptocurrency out there.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

I believe in Bitcoin and its future potential growth. I have still hope and aspiration about Bitcoin. It is good time to buy Bitcoin. Compare the price of 2 years ago and now, you will able to compare from two years now as two years past.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

Bitcoin is more profitable investment that's why many investors trusted to invest in bitcoin. I am sure that in the future thousands of digital currency companies will go public, and some banks will accept bitcoin and offer bitcoin storage facilities. I hope its price will rise and surpass everyone's expectation.  I am one of those people that is keep on hoping to the continuous growth of the Bitcoin community.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:42:47 PM

Amazing story !!! I hope the story can inspire people, and hopefully, people can open their eyes by taking an open opportunity before their eyes. namely bitcoin.

I agree with you. BITCOIN = FUTURE
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

At this point in time it is impossible to say when it will come. Now the market is on a strong decline which affects even the smallest news. Of course, the prospect and growth of the crypto-currency market is mandatory, but when it will be no one knows. Bitcoin is now moving in the same direction as all major cryptocurrencies, we will wait for stabilization.
pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

Definitely the exact definition of BTCis future and technology
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

The price of bitcoin will indeed reach 100K next year, which of course requires patience. I'm also going to take some of my money to invest in bitcoin. It's a very risky market, but it can also bring us a lot of profits. If there's such a chance, why don't we try?
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

The price of bitcoin will indeed reach 100K next year, which of course requires patience. I'm also going to take some of my money to invest in bitcoin. It's a very risky market, but it can also bring us a lot of profits. If there's such a chance, why don't we try?
so many predictions of bitcoin prices are very high in the future, but that cannot be proven because the price of bitcoin is falling. but believe in the price of bitcoin will explode in the future and it can be used as one of the benchmarks to have bitcoin from now on.
Naweedhamid

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

Personally, I always believe Bitcoin. My idea is, Bitcoin has a good future. On day by day, I am fully touching about the Bitcoin. I have a lot of knowledge about that token because BTC is my most favourite currency in the crypto world. I have Bitcoin and Ready to buy more Bitcoins for my future because I'm pretty sure BTC will growing fast near the future. Bitcoin has a very bright future. Good luck to the great victory. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

I am confident in the future of bitcoin and has already spent a fairly large amount of money on it, as I am sure that in the future all the expenses will pay off. But you are too risky if you sold all your property for bitcoin. Too bold.

bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

The more I study bitcoin, the more confidence I have in it. And so all my free money I invest in bitcoin. I think in a few years I will be able to become very rich.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
26Elzzza26

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

I completely agree with you, bitcoin is an excellent investment of your money, which will ensure your future.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

investing in bitcoin is good. but sell your house and invest in it sounds a bit odd to me. are you serious? then where do you live with your family? just invest some amount of money while you can live your normal and relax life.

cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

I strongly believe great future for bitcoin and crypto currency, I think price will reach $50k by next 2 or 3 years,this year bitcoin is very bad market condition, by next year the price of bitcoin will rise and more people will involve in it  the price will go up huge, whenever bitcoin price will rise all other altcoins price will rise,so the great future ahead for bitcoin and crypto currency, this is the great time to invest in bitcoin and crypto.  The future of bitcoin is unequivocally good. I believe that very soon it will cost $ 100,000! But the time must pass
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

Bitcoin is a future payment tool, because the easy process does not require intermediaries and is anonymous. Bitcoin is also used as a future asset because some people believe Bitcoin is very profitable for long-term investment. this in the future will make bitcoin more expensive, because of the high market demand while the supply of bitcoin is limited.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: