Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4618 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

when someone is aware of the future, all the ways will be done at this time. including selling houses to address the future. I really appreciate that. because you have planned your future. and in my opinion it is most appropriate if you choose bitcoin as a ride to your future for the better. I also believe bitcoin will give us a very good and successful future, especially in finance.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

Courage and faith, because they are the cornerstone of all the actions we will take, for example, when many people are still asking (Is now the right time to buy bitcoin? ..., Is bitcoin worth buying? ..., and blah blah blah) but you bravely dare to buy bitcoin at that time, regardless of people's opinions because a belief is already in you. I think the action you are doing is right, rather than asking a lot before doing it but in the end it will erase all your plans.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:38:45 PM

Yes, I believe that the bitcoin/altcoins are the future, but that future is still uncertain, I would not recommend someone to put all their capital into bitcoin, this is a tremendous mistake.

Here is my warning to beginners in this market, do not rush, encryption is an evolution, cryptocurrencies are the future, but there are still many obstacles ahead, and we have to be very cautious when investing in this market.

I wish you and your family a lot of luck!
careless decision from OP that used all of his resources into bitcoin, with it is volatily there are risk under this big thing. and i think use all resources to invest is a stupid thing  Grin. and yes i agree about hope OP and his family get a big luck

melinda29

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

I wouldn't go so far as to say avoiding bitcoin will make people doomed, but I think in a best-case scenario bitcoin will make people much better off financially in a few years. I believe the potential to improve quality of life, especially in the third world, will be spectacular. It will give people in the third world access to a more stable currency and store of value.
Skrattar Du

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:19:47 AM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
For the users of bitcoin, bitcoin is our future because it is one ofbthe factors that someday we will have a lot of money to prepare our future financies. Bitcoin is not always in its top because there is still a factor that bitcoin facing thats why bitcoin has a low price but behind those problems there is times that bitcoin has a high price and the price is higher than that price before. Bitcoin is our future because in our generation it is more techy and because of that it is not possible that bitcoin will be the first payment system that the people used.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

For me, bitcoin can really help poor people bt giving them access in bitcoin amd by allowing them create a account without paying, bitcoin is a big factor to earn money and to be rich someday. Bitcoin is a preparation for our future because as we use bitcoin now there is a chance that our future will be better.
Namara

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:00:46 PM

Bitcoin is new technologies that will give us opportunity to make money and and for our future. First of all it gave us independence of the government. Only you know how many you can earn and have already earn.
rakesh6162

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

If there is one revolution that is slowly paving the path towards a connected world, it is blockchain technology. Blockchain has in fact brought innovation and new opportunities across the globe in many industries. It has given way to the popularity of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Bitcoin being the mother currency of all cryptocurrency and it is sure to stay with us for a long time and i think the future will be bright depends on its uses and value of bitcoin.
Patron92

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

I also see my future in bitcoin as well. I believe in its prospects so I invested in it quite a large amount of money, and I hope I made the right decision.
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

Yes bitcoin means a great future for all users. In this situation bitcoin market getting low, but some months later it will rise up and when bitcoin users sell it high price. And bitcoin seriously give me a future surprisely.
And obviously bitcoin=future                           
BTCdon

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

Bitcoin is very important coin in our marketcap,this coin tradeable in market place.So we are use very simple bitcoin in marketing jobs.I am sure it uses bright future and developed makes people.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

bold decision author. I hope that you and all of us will be lucky in the next Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

I like you believe in bitcoin, and in the very cryptocurrency technology. Very soon the world will understand that this is our future and we cannot do without digital currency. Therefore, I also invest in cryptocurrency, I sincerely believe in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

Digital currency is the future of the entire economic systems of the world, I am sure. It opens up absolutely new opportunities for the development of all areas of our activity.

Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

I like you believe in bitcoin, and in the very cryptocurrency technology. Very soon the world will understand that this is our future and we cannot do without digital currency. Therefore, I also invest in cryptocurrency, I sincerely believe in it.
trusting cryptocurrency I think a privilege for us, because we can find out if there is a profitable technology. so I thought this was a good future for investment to get profit.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is the trusted and more profitable crypto currency in the. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for your hope then i think you will got more profit. Most of people are using /involved in bitcoin. That's why i think bitcoin is the future.

True,  bitcoin has a good future,  it can give me a good future too if i will continue to believe with btc. In btc there is a chance to gain unlike with other investment.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
texlipsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

btc is really our future. I believe in it from the heart. but it needs to make sense. I think the numbers you say are a bit exaggerated. I wish I could believe that. but it will rise, you are right about that.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

As of now, we cannot say that bitcoin is the future of digital currency because of its status now but I think cryptocurrency has a good future in our society. I highly expect that cashless society will be a trend in the future and be widely used by everyone.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:22:16 AM

It will definitely be cryptocurrency especially bitcoin will more be use than other currency because of the technology and the compatibility of it. I am hopeful that one day it will be accepted world wide, and we invest on it to simple get more profit in the future so lets just think positive and cryptocurrencies will shall prevail.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
wairawein

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:38:41 AM

Bitcoin is the future, this is for sure, a new jump will happen soon, look to the future to see Bitcoin show.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: