Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

I certainly also believe in this technology and I am confident that in the future BTC will be very highly valued, which will allow many people to get a good profit, but I would not want to be such an investor who sells a single house to buy BTC, the fact is that this the market is prone to manipulation and no one knows how long the price drop may last, it may last several years, I hope you have other means of subsistence.

kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

I think bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will become payment instruments in the future even though not all countries can accept them and I'm sure the future of bitcoin and other crypto currencies will be bright in the next 3 or 2 years.
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

Bitcoin has great future. Low supply and high dimend is the main key to high price. Although at present bitcoin price are low now. But bitcoin investment is also very good for future. My opinion that you invest you can carry not you all money.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

Bitcoin is equal to the bright future according to the long time investment portfolio and Still now bitcoin has not started to run in the crypto market. AT present, it is bounded by some bad news effect, that's why it is not shooting, But when it will run, all will be thinking that bitcoin might buy at that time.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Zebulun18

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

I likewise believe that way, that bitcoin will be what's to come. since I likewise don't question the development of bitcoin, the future with progressively refined innovation, bitcoin will be there, in light of the fact that bitcoin additionally requires access from innovation. with its advancement now bitcoin started to be trusted as a methods for installment. what's more, one of the benefits of bitcoin is a diminishing in exchange costs, it will be progressively sought after by everybody.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:43:37 PM

technology blockchain- yes, this is the future and it must be applied in all areas of activity. And what about bitcoin - it's not clear

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

Bitcoin is a future. I have found bitcoin to be performing lot better than anything these days. And the value of the bitcoin can be really good in that case.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

True talk buddy, let us not skirt about anything concerning future by making a mistake today. The best future one could have is to invest in the future because we will certainly live within the future. And with this basis, bitcoin investment holds the key transpose one into his or her dream future. Let make that decision now and avoid the woes of tomorrow.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:51:43 PM

completely agree with the author, the future certainly goes, but just add that if you live permanently future, then it will not be real!
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:54:41 PM

of course, is the undisputed currency of the future, bitcoin will help improve the structure of the work of state economies and the work of banking, besides, for people, bitcoin is convenient for paying for any services and goods!
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:21:17 PM

Hmm,  I think you are believing in bitcoin too much that you have done those things that I think you shouldn't have done. The best and most secure way of having business is to have not just one or not focusing on one business but to part it with different businesses. Why? This method is use because when one your business fails or in the tough times, you will still able to rely on the other business as a source of money. When you rely to much on one business like what you have done, you might ending up broke like what is happening now where bitcoin continuously going down.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

I think the decision to sell the house was reckless, but you're already in the black. so I wish you good luck. but investments like those who are reasonably at risk
tokilaka

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

Bitcoin will probably be a step up our economic development. Some governments have also accepted the use of it in their own country. Now, bitcoin is constantly spreading across the globe. I will also take some of my money to invest in bitcoin. It is a very risky market, but it can also bring us a lot of profit.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

I agree with you, but there are many things that we need to do to make it become a future currency. Perhaps we can work on blockchain technology to make a better cryptocurrency.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

I agree that bitcoin is equal to future. Every day technology is advancing and more and more way to have money. If you invest in bitcoin now you must have a game plan or goal so that you must not lose your capital. And you must study about the movement of the market. And your 50 friends think negatively.

Technology is a part of our daily lives. That is why bitcoin is equals to future. Technology is our future it continusly improves, and bitcoin is inclined with the technology. As the technology improves the bitcoin will also, with the improvements it will satisfies the masses. Bitcoin is for the future m

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
bitcoin turning to my future maybe it is possible just believe and trust and it will be possible you just need to wait and have a patience and it will be worth it
_jshsnts

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

Bitcoin is the future because it is easy to do business with bitcoins. Investing bitcoins can help you in the near future because its value is increasing as well as the economy increases. We just have to learn for basics about bitcoins so we can do transactions much easier and faster. And bitcoins is one of good investment when it comes to financial. It gives you good profit by the time it increases its value to the market and bitcoins are easier compared to others.
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

I believe BITCOIN = FUTURE. but what needs to be noted is the investment in bitcoin / crypto is high risk. where the price of bitcoin / crypto is very unstable. especially if you invest to sell a house and use money for everyday needs. if bitcoin / crypto prices go down, psychology becomes stressful.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

I somehow disagree to the op and to the people that say bitcoin is the future . why i can say that? Simply because bitcoin didnt ever hold our life , we can still do what we really like to do without having to depend on bitcoin . there are other things that you can do in order to make your life successful . one of it is studying hard and finding a career after you'v graduated . even if you say ypu are poor , you can still work part time to suport your studies .

princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

Bitcon's future will get better because so far this crypto currency has more and more users it, investing in Bitcoin for the future is a great way to make a profit. if in the future the price of Bitcoin can touch hundreds of dollars then this crypto currency will become increasingly popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: