Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
jlew079

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

I also believe the bitcoin. Actually, It is a great thing. If you working in the crypto field, So, definitely, you know about the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency in the whole crypto world and it is the highest price token in the crypto market. Millions of people are using, dealing with Bitcoin and they are getting massive profits through it. At this moment, some countries are accepting Bitcoin payments. By the way, some counties are discussing the Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin can become a legal currency in the world. Whatever, Bitcoin is very useful for the future of the world.
QuppyTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

I would rather say that cryptocurrency can be the future of worldwide payment system. Bitcoin is very unstable and this is why it can result very difficult to become a FUTURE
justhh

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

That's just what I was looking for. Blockchain technology is beginning the phase of development.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

I think that it is really possible to put the sign of = between our future and btc because btc is the future. We won't be able to change anything but in the nearest period of time we will see how everything changes
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

Bitcoin is appropriate if it is said to be the future, because bitcoin is a coin cryptocurrency that is still in the development stage and still needs time to grow rapidly and become a good future. Smiley
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

For me bitcoin in the future will be more successful though for now bitcoin undergo down  or low value. I am confident that it will be back soon to its original value. Whay happened today is just normal in bitcoin that is why it needs more patience and trust in order to feel comfortable
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

keep thinking positive friends when you decide to invest in bitcoin. it is a decision that you think carefully and well. in the hope that it will become a savings for the family in the future. Maybe at this time the price is not what many people expect, but believe there will be a price jump like the end of 2017. believe and keep your spirit on yourself !! I hope you reach your dreams. success is always for you.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

Bitcoin is supposed to liberate the poor from poverty but the seem to have missed out on the wealth opportunity due to ignorance, bitcoin is the future as more persons are beginning to realize
beryziq

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

Yes, Bitcoin = Future. Although it seems ridiculous to some people that one bitcoin can be worth hundreds of dollars.

Let's look at gold as an example. There is a limited amount of gold on earth. When new gold is mined, there is always less gold left and more difficult and more expensive to find and mine.

The same is true with Bitcoin. There is only 21 million Bitcoin, and over time, Bitcoin becomes increasingly difficult to mine.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

I would rather say that cryptocurrency can be the future of worldwide payment system. Bitcoin is very unstable and this is why it can result very difficult to become a FUTURE
The volatility of  bitcoin at the moment is something that will be fixed if there are enough persons using it.with mass adoption volatility will drop drastically
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

Honestly, bitcoin today is a good capital investment, all you have to do is to buy some of it then hold it for a while, if you are sure it will be x 100% to 1000% something like that in the near future. although there are still many people who do not believe in Bitcoin and still have negative feedback about Bitcoin and other crypto. Thanks
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

Bitcoin can get you rich, It is like gold in real life. So the future has always been bright for bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin rises, that will happen if the demand will go up. So it's good when many people uses bitcoin, so bitcoin demand will go up. I believe that bitcoin in the future will rise so much.
J-fly

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:04:30 AM

Bitcoin can get you rich, It is like gold in real life. So the future has always been bright for bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin rises, that will happen if the demand will go up. So it's good when many people uses bitcoin, so bitcoin demand will go up. I believe that bitcoin in the future will rise so much.

the reality is that some people give up on bitcoin since the price is much decreasing than in prior. it is like bitcoin looks disappearing little by little. But I hope it will never happen because I intend to focus on this forum.
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:46:03 AM

I'm sure that bitcoin will be increasingly accepted by society in the future, bitcoin is a new technology that is useful and has helped many users, the popularity of bitcoin now will bring it to the future and become even better ..
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:05:43 AM

There is a great possibility that the future of payment is bitcoin or maybe crypto. The modern world really need a simple payment system that is really profitable and easy to use. So I believe that bitcoin is a future bit we cannot really point an exact date on when btc take its place as payment.
Heather Santos

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

I highly appreciate your investing. I suppose it is too adventure. However, I underevaluate bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is sharply falling down. Then this made many investors had gone bankrupt. On in other hand, there aren't still any signals which Bitcoin will develop in the future. Therefore, I think it is impossible to compare Bitcoin with future.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

i believe about that,but it must all be managed well, whether it's inventory or buying and selling. if that all happens I believe bitcoin is a bright future. And the investment you bet will probably double again.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

I believe that bitcoin is the future because i already invest in this crypto world so why should i don't believe it? and based on the articles about bitcoin is really trusted and many people proof that to me example there is my neighbors and many others, and other thing about bitcoin It was the first example of what we today call cryptocurrencies, a growing asset class that shares some characteristics of traditional currencies, with verification based on cryptography and its proven that your money will grown so you can based your future here just invest
ricardobayes

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

What is the use case of bitcoin?

There aren't any.

I think only contract coins like Ethereum will worth anything in the future, since there are existing use cases for those, like auditable real estate registrars or identification purposes for people.
I certainly don't see "value coins" like bitcoin growing in the future. There is nothing really to believe in them. The price is too volatile for them to become a gold-like long term investing asset.
In 10 years probably bitcoin will phase out. There are virtually no use cases for bitcoin for an ordinary person. It cannot be used for day-to-day transactions nor as a long-term investment.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

With bitcoin really is the future of our world. And even though I haven't invested in it all I have, like you, I've still spent quite a lot of money on it and I'm sure it will all pay off in time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: