Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

Recognized or not, Bitcoin is now recognized as an innovative and contemporary way to transfer anonymously without utilizing standard financial networks or services. One of the benefits of using Bitcoin is a decrease in transaction costs coupled with the user's privacy, so in the future bitcoin will be more popular and has many users.
Well if we're talking about our future as a bitcoin user ofcourse if your going to look onto the users that was using bitcoin wisely and waiting for their shot patiently there are some side the we can see a great future depending on how we spend time earning in bitcoin.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

I very much hope for bitcoin and almost 100 percent sure of its success. This technology has great potential, and we can already see what success it has achieved. And then everything will be even better.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is the trusted and more profitable crypto currency in the. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for your hope then i think you will got more profit. Most of people are using /involved in bitcoin. That's why i think bitcoin is the future.
I agree in your opinion bitcoin is profitable investment, that's why many investors trusted to invest in bitcoin. It's better to buy bitcoin and start to invest and hold while the value is down. Many investors are joining in investing in bitcoin cause they know they have future in bitcoin.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:16:55 PM

I believe that bitcoin is the future. It means that bitcoin will continue to exist and develop in the future. Because bitcoin is very potential and certainly many people will continue to use bitcon. Bitcoin will be a good future and therefore we must continue to believe in bitcoin.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

in every generation, there is always something to point out to that was invented as a part of contribution to making the world a better place and also making human lives better and much easier. the bitcoin is that particular invention that has made such tremendous change in the human race as it cuts across different spheres of life as a solution

riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

I think your decision of selling your own house was wrong,a person have to invest according to his/her affordable limit because the investment markets are difficult to predict.We all can assume the future of these types of market but can not predict 100% right prediction.Moreover the price of bitcoin will increase in near future we just have to wait and keep faith in the market of bitcoin.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

Bitcoin can be called the future, because bitcoin can be a way to make the future better in financial terms. I believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is the strongest in crypto and will be able to provide more tangible benefits.
Ochusol

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

I totally agree that Bitcoin is the future. Who ever that ones to secure his or her future should make it a must to own some Bitcoins today.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:13:10 PM

I am sure blockchain technology and cryptocurrecnies will be used every where in the future payments. But I am still not sure it's true about Bitcoin. A new cryptocurrency might be created.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

the future of bitcoin is very bright as it promised to be a solution to many challenges faced both in the society and also in the technological space. bitcoin for me is the future and will still proffer more solutions considering the adoptions in different fields of endeavour.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

I believe bitcoin can help to have you a good future if you have positive mind on it, still there are who really did not believe on bitcoin never mind them. The important is you are saving for your future by means of bitcoin while them are still seeking way to earn for their own needs.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

I think Bitcoin has huge potential to price greatly in future. One day it will be adopted by every country and will be used as a method of transaction along with fiat money. I firmly believe in Bitcoin and I will hold on to it no matter what.               
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is the trusted and more profitable crypto currency in the. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for your hope then i think you will got more profit. Most of people are using /involved in bitcoin. That's why i think bitcoin is the future.
People have trust in bitcoin cause they know it is profitable, people continue investing and they do to buy bitcoin if they low price and hold and wait the perfect time to increase his value. Investing in bitcoin is a good idea cause your investment here are safe and gain high profit.
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:39:29 PM

The future of money is bitcoin and several other cryptos. Interestingly,bitcoin will also be a major asset class in the future, comparable to gold and other precious  metals
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

Bitcoin will really secure your future. If bitcoins future is bright then your future is bright too. We need to take care of bitcoin too if we wants to be the part of it's future. Because without us bitcoin wouldn't be functioning.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
You can see that bitcoin is the currency of the world in which every nation in the world is heading, but it can be seen that the market fluctuates constantly and that in order to become a currency, It must be another coin, not a bitcoin. You can see that the number of bitcoins is limited and can not be printed, so it would not be possible to bitcoin.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

Yes, everything is now going to this, the future is definitely behind bitcoins, and this probably will not change, everything goes to the fact that bitcoin is growing even more and more.

Pogi2000

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I thinks that bitcoin will change the future of many people. Because of the innovation and development of technology the bitcoin will grow and change how people live their life. Also as the price of bitcoin increase more and more people have a chance to create a good future for themselves
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:34:59 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin is the future. I strongly suggest that an average earner or even poor should allot some amount of money in bitcoin. Bitcoin can give them much more possibility of having a decent life in the future than working forever.
prj112031

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:23:02 AM

we all believe in bitcoin why we all are here however dont believe so much because the it can cause you bankcruptcy or worst.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: