Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is the trusted and more profitable crypto currency in the. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for your hope then i think you will got more profit. Most of people are using /involved in bitcoin. That's why i think bitcoin is the future.
yes this is hope all players crypto especially on bitcoin so that in future get positive response from various country, bitcoin is change of world currency with technology blockchain trusted
Yes indeed everyone who has invested money in crypto is hoping so. Yes bitcoin is a currency change with blockchain technology but there are still many countries assume it’s a currency threat in some countries. But I also agree with your words, hopefully many countries will accept bitcoin until bitcoin become more accessible and no more banning in some countries
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars
You’re too reckless to buy so much bitcoin to invest in crypto, it’s not very good for your small family because you sell your house just for bitcoin. You should be fair if you have married you divide your finances to buy bitcoin a little bit and for your family. You can be stressed and panicked when you see the price dip like a few weeks ago because you were so sure bitcoin’s price will go up continuously.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

bitcoin is the future, it can be said like that for a variety of reasons, such as due to technological advances, very helpful to us, and more. I believe bitcoin will really help us in the future, the proof now is that many people use bitcoin to make transactions easier, there will definitely be more convenience that will appear from bitcoin. but still have to be careful because playing bitcoin is very risky if it is for investment.
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

Bitcoin is already the future, why should we wait until people said that the future can be changed by bitcoin?
LindaFallar

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

Well, it is really true that Bicoin=Future. Bitcoin really helps a lot to create a better future since it provide people an accessible way of living. All through out this can also help our economy to grow.
Tunapress

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

I believe that, Bitcoin helps us made a good life. Bitcoin is good for every investors. you can invest in and earn lot of money. Bitcoin is good for future. you can buy Bitcoin and saving it for your future. Bitcoin value is increas day by day. it's is acceptable worldwide. so it's possible. you can using it and made a good future. So I agree that,  Bitcoin=future.
 Cool Cool Cool
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:58:31 PM

Recognized or not, Bitcoin is now recognized as an innovative and contemporary way to transfer anonymously without utilizing standard financial networks or services. One of the benefits of using Bitcoin is a decrease in transaction costs coupled with the user's privacy, so in the future bitcoin will be more popular and has many users.
Bitcoin is a growing cryptocurrency and it is a profitable cryptocurrency. Bitcoin price is the main reason its growing popularity. Many people use it for their business purposes because of its incredible transaction facility. Many online retailers and small business man use for their business. Many multinational companies also use it for their various projects. Many government also work with it to improve their country economy. Many people use it for their daily purposes. So people are addicted to use bitcoin. So it future will be bright

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Konffetka

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

This is only true when you understand the technology of blockchain. You have investment knowledge, passionate. It will be an opportunity to develop your future. And if you do not have knowledge about this market, then this is hardly the future.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

Bitcoin is the best payment methode in this century and maybe in the future as well, many new coin that emergence but there is no altcoin that better than bitcoin. But I doubt if bitcoin is pretended as the future of main medium of exchange. Bitcoin still has a lot of obstacles now.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Boa Exchange

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

I definitely believe bitcoin is the future
Dinuka Sampath

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

Biotech is not a physical money unit. It is a monetary unit that is connected to technology. It's also more stable than the physical ones. I believe that the world and the world are technically advanced. So I think that in the future, Bitcoin will have a big place.So BITCOI=FUTURE
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

Bitcoin is not the only o e to make difference in the future. In fact without altcoins, bitcoin strength won't be discover and probably the value will remain cheap until today and it won't be so much popular. Bitcoin and altcoins goes together to make difference in the future.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

Right I agree that we should at least have an investment for future life, well maybe in bitcoin this is the right one to start investing I believe bitcoin is very potential and digital coin is very good for profit because the results are very promising for the future
Najam11

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

Bitcoin future is quit bright in upcoming years I thinking that might be changed the future money
tanyeza123

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

I believe that in future bitcoin is legal and it is proven by some of other countries whose legalizing bitcoin. In the future bitcoin is normal because bitcoin has good effect in our society. In addition, one of the benefits of bitcoin is to lessen the holding of money. instead of holding more coins, paper money thru bitcoin you can manage it easy.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:46:45 AM

I think you're right. Bitcoin will still show the world how good it is, and I do not understand the alarmists who spread FUD and shout at every step about the death of btc.

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:13:03 AM

I'm not so hopeful about Bitcoin, because big hopes must be prepared with great regret
but I still keep BTC as a future savings, maybe unexpectedly, BTC is able to penetrate the price of 100k USD, and of course I don't belong to the loss

raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

to this day I have never doubted the value growth in BTC. we cannot predict directly or accurately. but through suggestion and feeling that there will be a significant price increase. currently at a price of $ 7200. it is not impossible if it will increase to $ 10k. the usual thing in crypto.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

I also invest in bitcoin for the future, but I will not invest my main assets. I have a side business, and the result of that side business I will use for investing in bitcoin. Smiley
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

I also invest in bitcoin for the future, but I will not invest my main assets. I have a side business, and the result of that side business I will use for investing in bitcoin. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: