Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:36:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4618 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

I love that spirit dude,that you can even sell a house and lot to bet for bitcoin your trust in cryptocurrency is unbelievable

But never forget the old layman’s crypto saying that INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE
if bitcoin continue to drop for another five years for sure you and your family are a dead man lol

I have invested more than half of my resources but thats my limit and i will not adding another big amount but little by little
freo01

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

Bitcoin is not the future but it will surely be a way for the real technology and innovation to prosper. I believe that Bitcoin is just another stepping stone for huge thing to come. You risk all your properties for Bitcoin but it sure does pay off. Let's say you got lucky but that's too risky.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

Of course Bitcoin is the future of crypto world. It's the oldest one and it's also the most trust worthy one among all the crypto currency.
Bitcoin is comparing with the future of world as the demand is increasing day by day. Once it was worth of only 1000$ but due to the increasing demand this price went upto 18000$ at the end of 2017 and now the price is 6000$. Many of the economist suggested that the price will undoubtedly increase at the end of this year also.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

you are brave enough to make a decision, your self-confidence is enough for the example, but I still doubt whether I can be as brave as you, risking everything is hard but the hardest is how we convince our closest people to want to support and give a little sacrifice and understanding , it is very difficult to make people understand and trust their btc, but I will try it anyway I have to be brave to make decisions and accept whatever the risks
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

Of course Bitcoin is the future of crypto world. It's the oldest one and it's also the most trust worthy one among all the crypto currency.
Bitcoin is comparing with the future of world as the demand is increasing day by day. Once it was worth of only 1000$ but due to the increasing demand this price went upto 18000$ at the end of 2017 and now the price is 6000$. Many of the economist suggested that the price will undoubtedly increase at the end of this year also.
Even now the price has reached more than 7,000USD. this proves that bitcoin is on a positive track. now more and more people are counting on bitcoin as a medium of financial transactions. convenience, security and speed become an attraction for many people. the application of bitcoin as a financial system is indeed hampered by the government, but I am sure that this will gradually improve and eventually the government supports bitcoin. we only need to support and put positive pressure on the digital currency as a whole.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house

Bitcoin is a part of the wild crypto market and hence it doesn't make any sense to stake all the resources which might cost a life if anything goes wrong. I would never recommend doing such thing at all unless you have the loss-bearing capacity.

It is always recommended to invest as much as you can afford to lose and I would strongly advise you to invest your time before investing your money.

I am optimistic about the crypto industry and I believe that it is something that we change our day to day life but that doesn't mean I should put my all eggs in the single basket.
remuy24

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

we can't just decide our future into bitcoin, let alone risk everything for bitcoin, bitcoin itself is made only for alternatives in investing. we might want bitcoin, but here we also have to be smart in taking speculation so that we don't get caught up in a circle of disappointment.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
As of what i had been think before that any  of the actions that we are alecting bitcoun since it is on the lower price but still i also known all of it mostly.
we a

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

This lack of authority to regulate Bitcoin (and other Cryptocurrency) is expected to eliminate unnecessary costs such as those currently in effect in the world financial system. These costs are considered to be a burden on many people and make the economic system ineffective.

For information only, to send the dollar to another country, the fee charged can be up to USD 300 ++ depending on how much the transaction nominal and other costs. The beneficiary, of course, has the infrastructure to carry out the transaction, yes you are right, in this case the bank.

While using Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrency), the cost can be eliminated (yes because there is not one party that regulates and is authorized to then get a transaction fee). In this way, the future of bitcoin is brilliant because many people dream of that condition.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

I agree. Bitcoin is the future of global currency. Regardless of the dip in the price these past few months, I believe that bitcoin will help a lot of people gain a lot of money and help the country's economy as well. What do you think?
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

BTC can make our future bright because the price is very expensive. I see that the price of bitcoin is increasing every year and generally the price of bitcoin always increases higher at the end of the year. now it's September and it's approaching the end of the year, I see the market prices are starting to move towards a better direction. bitcoin and altcoin in the crypto market have gradually increased, I'm sure if there are people who invest now in bitcoin or in altcoins their future will be bright.

little pig

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

I believe BTC = future, and belive blockchain technology
I believe Mr TOOM LEE, BTC reach the $ 25,000 mark by 2019
Bright future will come to me, waiting ....
Chrisstage

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

bitcoin the future! see you on the moon!
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

I just like you and the author think that for bitcoin and its technology is the future of our entire global economy

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

I would not risk my house for crypto currency, but I definitely believe that there is a future for bitcoins and it will give an opportunity to all those who invest in it to get rich

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
CryptoCClendon

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

You get it right brother,  bitcoin =future, blockchain =life,  while some people are busy doubting I'm seriously busy trying to get blockchain pregnant
Akmal9603

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

wow in my opinion this is very outrageous. There is nothing to invest, but you have to think about all the consequences as well as good or bad.
for example
you invest in BITCOIN. Someday a disaster no one knows. if for example you forgot how to save your Wallet Privet key?
AntrumHKGroup

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

Ohh yes brother, i think that cryptos, in general, will have going to have an important think in our future Grin
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

As you already said, no one knows tomorrow and that’s why they have right to be scared. On the other hand, i don’t understand why they don’t even spend their time to search and learn about btc or crypto. Obviously btc is very promising, it’s worth to give it a chance.
introvart wonder

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

It is true that bitcoin's  price is not stable now a days....... but there is risk in every investment.... So those who are brave to invest.... bitcoin is  a perfect place
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: