Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:01:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
peterstark

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

Bitcoin isn't gold. Gold is not a scarce resource. There is an infinite amount of gold in this universe. Stop thinking globally and start thinking universally. We will find asteroids made of gold, planets with gold cores, nebulas with particulate gold spanning lightyears. Do you know how many bitcoin we will find in the universe? 21 million.
yakust

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:41:25 AM

Cool story. I gues we all should do the same. Go and sell our real estates, vehicles, cloths etc.
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:46:36 AM

I'm currently doubting bitcoin. I think that bitcoin is too overrated that you invest in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

I believe that Bitcoin become future success. Bitcoin now global digital currency.
Bitcoin is remarkable coin and future is a valuable coin
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

I'm currently doubting bitcoin. I think that bitcoin is too overrated that you invest in it.
it depends on you, because in my opinion bitcoin has a bright future and the work is also great. so most investors are investing in bitcoin because the results obtained are large

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

The future has been very successful. Bitcoin is a surviving coin. Today it is happening around the world making progress. bitcoin is a long-running coin. This is more preferable for investors to invest. Anyone looking for a long-term coin. There is a clear future for bitcoin. This gives people an incredible profit throughout their lifetime. This coin is one of the world's most popular coins.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin does have a bright future, even though the value of bitcoin is up and down, but I'm sure it doesn't matter for continuity in using bitcoin. Bitcoin is very good to be used as assets in the future, you only need to understand how the rules of bitcoin are and start investing with bitcoin. By investing in bitcoin you will get benefits that can be used to improve your economy.
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

I believe bitcoin has a good future, we really should invest in bitcoin. But we don't have to sell the house or property that we have, it must be balanced between bitcoin investment and property investment. If you are determined by current choices, then you must be able to bear the consequences in the future.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

Yes exactly. The sign of equality between these two concepts is absolutely appropriate. Because bitcoin is the thing that will accompany us for many more decades.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

Agree, bitcoin is the future because bitcoin is the strongest crypto and will survive in the long run and can provide income and can greatly help financial problems get better.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

I agree, with the help of bitcoin, new technologies developing which help us to reach new opportunities and data about which we did not even know before, as bitcoin also develops and will allow us to study all its possibilities until it is fully revealed. Bitcoin has opened the world of cryptocurrencies for us and helped many people to earn and still helps to do this, this is one of the most important feature of bitcoin.
CryptocitySL

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:37:06 PM

It shows a very good future. Investors are investing heavily in this coin. bitcoin is a great future with a coin. And you can earn a lot of income. This is a long-standing trusted coin. Make sure you invest all your investments here and wait for a long time. You can earn big money. Change your future bitcoin.
Godpikin

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:43:03 PM

Highly inspirational and motivational! Thanks a lot for sharing this. How I wish more people would take urgent steps so secure their future. Because the future is cryptocurrency!
bitfeu

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

Yes with bitcoin it will provide great future of investment.i believe in cryptocurrency and investors in bitcoin will surely get a positive outcome.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

I believe bitcoin has a good future, we really should invest in bitcoin. But we don't have to sell the house or property that we have, it must be balanced between bitcoin investment and property investment. If you are determined by current choices, then you must be able to bear the consequences in the future.
well I always feel that bitcoin will continue to be used and developed into the future. I also feel that bitcoin will be important, so in the future, every development on the internet will most likely involve bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

It will be our bright future. I believe in bitcoin's development and its technology. I think it will help it a lots in our life
[/quote bitcoin in the future in my opinion will be very good and can help to one's economy. and also help our lives. I hope bitcoin can be a world currency.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

I am totally agree with your opinion about that. Cryptocurrency is the future money and people who have it - already ensured their pension.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

well I always feel that bitcoin will continue to be used and developed into the future. I also feel that bitcoin will be important, so in the future, every development on the internet will most likely involve bitcoin.

Yes, a lot of things can happen in the future whether it will help to improve bitcoin or not, but I am hoping that bitcoin will survive the hardships and will finally have continues high price.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
people12345

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:33:49 AM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

As a user of bitcoin who got a benefits from it, i am pretty sure that bitcoin will be the one of the main key for our future since it is proven by some bitcoin user who also got a highly benefits. Like for example, me as a student who unable earn more money yet will helped financially  by bitcoin. as my observation, bitcoin it not also for financial as a future but also for the safety of our future money.  
emililadjet

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

Good for speculation.
Buy $2300 sale $19000.
Hopefully the mark of 8500 will be passed in the next few weeks or a month. It is really enough of bears.  But I believe in the future he will target $ 20,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: