Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4614 times)
Liz D

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

One thing that is very sure is that cryptocurrency is the money for the future because it is a new technology full of innovative implementations. BTC at the long run would be of much great value after all the others were dumped due to the hype or of no use case. BTC still has the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

Bitcoin will exist, as its share in the total capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is the main. Recent events related to the fall of the market in General caused a large negative background about investments in the crypto-currency market. I personally think that this is a standard procedure for the formation of the market and the currency, which is just beginning to develop fully.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

It is true that bitcoin's  price is not stable now a days....... but there is risk in every investment.... So those who are brave to invest.... bitcoin is  a perfect place

Bitcoin is really the future of this world so as long as the price of bitcoin is affordable buy some btc and  keep it until in the future and no doubt that the money we invest can multiply very well and in the future we can also used our btc  on all store all over the world.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
stely

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

Bitcoin will exist, as its share in the total capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is the main. Recent events related to the fall of the market in General caused a large negative background about investments in the crypto-currency market. I personally think that this is a standard procedure for the formation of the market and the currency, which is just beginning to develop fully.
The bitcoin ledger survived, not only because of the system’s distribution, not only because of its clever cryptographic safeguards, but because of the good faith and good sense of individual developers who shepherded the project through its wobbly-legged infancy.I have faith in Bitcoin.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

I think you as well by the development of Bitcoin will cause the Altcoins to develop together. And with more and more Altcoins coming out with the development of Bitcoin Blockchain technology is coming out with more applications for the future. So Bitcoin is our future.
scrivenorr

Activity: 219
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

Blockchain technologies have potential of accumulating over 1 trillion dollars

According to the whitepapers revealed in the beginning of this summer, there has been an examination performed for the management of supply chain, and the crucial role to be played by the blockchain innovations in the upcoming future, especially with SMEs.

The estimation carried out by the Asian Development Bank displays that there is an enormous trade gap in the amount of 1.5 trillion US dollars, which, by extrapolation, might increase to almost 2.5 trillion US dollars in 7 years. The gap is attributed mainly to smaller businesses, which lack credit accessibility, especially having an impact on enterprises in the Pacific and the region of East Asia.

https://base.info/news/blockchain-technologies-have-potential-of-accumulating-over-1-trillion-dollars
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

I believe on this. BTC will probably the future of the currency and economic status of one's country. Blockchain, home-base work, modern mining, privacy, payment and investment. This is probably the future of the world. I solidly believe on this. Remember the time when Mickey Mouse money appear, the time that the money haven't  value. Probably that will happen on this but the money now is computerized and technological, cashless.
Konffetka

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

This is only true when you understand the technology of blockchain. You have investment knowledge, passionate. It will be an opportunity to develop your future. And if you do not have knowledge about this market, then this is hardly the future.
dvmd lionel

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

I am confident in the future of bitcoin and has already spent a fairly large amount of money on it, as I am sure that in the future all the expenses will pay off. But you are too risky if you sold all your property for bitcoin. Too bold.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

I strongly believe that bitcoin is the next generation form of payment as well as it may replace our fiat currency. A lot more big ideas are behind this cryptocurrency. This will dominate the world and that's for sure. This is our future. And I hope and pray people will not use it the other way.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

bitcoin is a good future. regardless of the market that is currently crashing, we see it on the side where bitcoin is an alternative transaction that is very fast and safe. when compared to other online transaction sites like paypal, bitcoin is better in my opinion. and also, bitcoin still has huge investment potential. so don't hesitate anymore.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

Bitcoin has the potential, I can see that BTC can make it happen, however we need to fix the flaws of Bitcoin, It can't be the future if it has tons of flaws right? I don't want to be biased here, all I care about is the future of BTC and for the economic growth of every country, and in order for Bitcoin to be the future, it needs to be better and much stronger.
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

I think bitcoin is the future, in this case, we invest but still hold back for a while and wait for good opportunities in coin value.
With bitcoin, it will be able to control emotions that are not good and accept the market well.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

I see blindness in you, you have the bold decision to sell your home to invest in BTC, this is not necessarily wrong. But look how you will live from now until 2019. Are you sure your family will have enough money to live each day. I think you are making mistakes that will make your life worse. Believe in us is good but your life and family are always more important.

delightme

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

bitcoin is a decent future. despite the market that is presently slamming, I trust that BTC will most likely the eventual fate of the cash and financial status of one's nation, bitcoin still has enormous speculation potential, the fate of BTC and for the monetary development of each nation if for Bitcoin to be what's to come.
gpucoolingmethod

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

I see blindness in you, you have the bold decision to sell your home to invest in BTC, this is not necessarily wrong. But look how you will live from now until 2019. Are you sure your family will have enough money to live each day. I think you are making mistakes that will make your life worse. Believe in us is good but your life and family are always more important.
This is true advice....many people go all-in without taking all factors into account, especially time!!
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:12:27 PM

While It is good to be positive, I am however a realist and will sell that with all the murkiness of the present crypto environment, it is going to be the future i.e. bitcoin, but much needs to be done before we see that reality with us. It is going to be fun to see when the whole system naturalises to the bitcoin usage.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

Actually it is. Fiat money gradually looses its effectiveness and it cannot cope with lots of problems we have today, especially corruption. Crypto can solve these problems, I believe in that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

I advise you not to give full hope to bitcoin, because if that hope is not reached, then you will regret your biggest regret
love Bitcoin enough, always prioritize your health
if it's true that Bitcoin will reach hundreds of thousands of dollars in mid 2019, I'm also grateful, because I can sell my BTC at a high price
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

Yes bitcoin is future because till date it has become the biggest investment asset and in coming years it will attain more heights. Bitcoin has the potential of making money double and giving people opportunity to earn maximum profits. Bircoin has changed the statement of economy and has brought stability also. With each new day bitcoin is becoming more popular so surely bitcoin can be known as the future.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: