Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:30:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4618 times)
Ridersss

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

if bitcoin is the best investment in your opinion compared to other altcoins, then there must be serious management of your investment. don't let you upset your wife and child. And it's fine if you say bitcoin is the future. but in my opinion bitcoin is a future that is accelerated its arrival.
juntop1

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

No doubt bitcoin has great future. It’s the first cryptocurrency, so it experienced ups and downs during almost 10 years of existence. But bitcoin is still the most popular crypto in the world. It is a decentralized currency, improved alternative to fiat money with transparent transaction system. Some factors like regulations can affect bitcoin price, but I don’t think that it will crash.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

wow i think the most important thing i learn about this thread is that almost anyone read the post.
The men sold his house! WTF well i wish you all the best luck in the world!

I hope this turns out excellent for u and get rich or die trying just like the rappers used to say.
i admire your boldness

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:50:23 AM
Merited by foserfox (1)

Crypto currency has appeared recently and is only at the beginning of the path of its development.
 Provided that it can demonstrate progress as a means of exchange and a unit of account - the same as demonstrated as a means of accumulation - the crypto currency is a viable technologically new form of money.
 How do I think the main problems that the crypto currency should solve:
 1 Scalability.  Many crypto-currencies are built on chains of blockers that are not designed for large amounts of transactions.
 2 Ease of use.  As with any invention, convenient design is the basis of acceptance.  Crypto-currencies today require special understanding.
 3 Regulation.  Crypto-currencies need common rules, whereas now in each country the issues of regulation are solved in their own way and only fragmentarily.
 4 Volatility (variability of the exchange rate).  Fluctuations in value are inherent in all currencies, but in the case of crypto currency it is excessive.
 5 Incentives.  Any new financial system should answer the question of how the reward will affect its behavior.  If it is not built correctly, this will allow one user to manipulate to the detriment of others.
 6 Confidentiality.  For users, different levels of confidentiality must be available.
As soon as these problems become solvable, immediately the crypto currency will become our present and not the future!
jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

I agree with you mate, bitcoin is definitely the future to our e-commerce and monetary system. Thus, early adopters of this breakthrough technology might have gained a lot and would probably gain more potential profit in the years to come. The only thing that needs to be address first is to solve some major issues for it to be fully adopt by the majority such banning issues, scalability issues and some minor flaws that may still doubtness to the new investors of this technology.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Nickydog19

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

It's all about beliefs after all. BTC is just like a region. If you believe in it, you'll find all kinds of reasons to support your claim. If you don't, you will find all sort of evidence of failure. Therefore, you should not try to change your friends' mind. If you believe in it, you can invest it by yourself.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

Yes it is indeed! I believe in that too, the Bitcoin is the future. This is the new World order and bitcoin and its friends all cryptocurrency started to rule the hole World todays. The paper Money will fade away soon and who doesn't have crypto Money will be so sad and sorry.. I believe at latest on 2025 te crypto Money will be used everywhere in the World.

dadach

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

how much are you guys investing of your remaining paycheck monthly, after you take care of all of the bills?
is 50% good bet? 50% leave in FIAT, 50% in BTC?

To DA Moon!!! donations accepted >.< 38nvHaNqF5nv4ifhUyq9CChnBmRs2DSv4r
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

I think, bitcoin can indeed be an investment for the future because technology will continue to grow and bitcoin will also continue to grow so that investment in bitcoin will be very profitable for the future, but in my opinion we have to invest according to our capabilities and do not risk it all because bitcoin also has high risk

qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

I also believe in bitcoin and I do not doubt its growth, I can say that bitcoin is more and more scaled in the world and this attracts new investments, and when the moment comes when the last bitcoin is mined, the offer will be limited and the demand will increase from which the price will go up higher

I believe that the future is not in bitcoin but it is in people whom is moving to make his/her future. But that bright future will be created and achieved with the help of bitcoin. That is the reason why bitcoin can be equal to someone's future.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

Unfortunately i can say bitcoin is not a future, instead it is a chance to make people have to creat their own life opportunity and achieved their goals in life. Future is in the hands of the people who wants to have and to become successful someday. And It depends people how they will use bitcoin just to make it perfect and profitable.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

Yes, I believe that the bitcoin and altcoins are the future, but that future is still uncertain, I would not recommend someone to put all their money into bitcoin, this is a tremendous mistake. This is my warning -  do not rush, encryption is an evolution, cryptocurrencies are the future, but there are still many obstacles ahead, and we have to be very cautious when investing in this market.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

Bitcoin is not just our future, it's our reality. Bitcoin changed the world from the moment of its appearance, from that day, around ten years ago, our life changed forever.

things that might not be imagined when they just started their appearance but with the current time situation finally bitcoin has made many people helped, so it can be said that bitcoin is the future that must always be maintained

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

Unfortunately i can say bitcoin is not a future, instead it is a chance to make people have to creat their own life opportunity and achieved their goals in life. Future is in the hands of the people who wants to have and to become successful someday. And It depends people how they will use bitcoin just to make it perfect and profitable.
well, I saw a promising development of bitcoin. it may be that bitcoin is the future. well, we don't know, maybe in the future there will be a lot of work paid through bitcoin, moreover if bitcoin becomes stable, it will definitely get better.
CROWN07

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:39:57 AM

Perceived or not, Bitcoin is presently perceived as a creative and contemporary approach to exchange namelessly without using standard money related systems or administrations. One of the advantages of utilizing Bitcoin is a reduction in exchange costs combined with the client's security, so later on bitcoin will be more well known and has numerous clients.

I concur that bitcoin is equivalent to future. Consistently innovation is progressing and more approach to have cash. On the off chance that you put resources into bitcoin now you should have a course of action or objective with the goal that you should not lose your capital. What's more, you should learn about the development of the market. What's more, your 50 companions think adversely.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

I think that bitcoin will continue to grow and have a good future, so in the near future, there will be faster increases and immeasurable surges.
Bitcoin holders will benefit and have the benefit of bitcoin. As a transaction tool that will remain famous and expensive.

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:16:46 AM

how much are you guys investing of your remaining paycheck monthly, after you take care of all of the bills?
is 50% good bet? 50% leave in FIAT, 50% in BTC?

If that figure is already okay for you, then go for it. I think, the 50% that you keep apart for bitcoin investment purposes is already a good amount of money for investment. Continuously, your bitcoin is growing every payday which is a good idea than just spending your money to some luxurious items that can never give you profit.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Hiroyuki879

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

We see the biggest risk to Bitcoin being its substitution and/or parallel use by other crypto currencies. Bitcoin die-hard fans claim that this is never going to be an issue since Bitcoin was the pioneer and as such enjoys first-mover privilege. This argument is probably flawed because although the BTC is used for payments, this is only a relatively small % of all Bitcoins. One of its primary uses is being a store of value and for this reason other crypto currencies can always step in and enjoy similar status if aggregate demand requires it.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:25:07 AM

I think bitcoin already is the future in the curent present and I think that there is a lot of space for bitcoin to grow up and have some tech improvements regarding to blockchain or some other coin will take kings place.

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

this is a very bold decision by the author but I would not take risks since you. I think that you have put practicals all at the end and you can feel very sorry for this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: