Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H]$80 Paypal Funds [W]Bitcoin  (Read 203 times)
mrFuzz (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

Good day, I've been looking for someone who can trade their bitcoin to my paypal funds, currently I have here a $80 funds in my paypal account. I'm not sure how this works i've seen someone who post like +% but I want is Bitcoin that's worth exactly $80 on preevs price.

REASON: Just want to buy a services and their accepting only cryptos (because they're cryptorelated) and the other reason is to invest in some cloud mining services.

HAVE: $80 worth of paypal

WANT: Bitcoin on preevs price.

TERMS:
1. We're only going to refer at preevs price.
2. We can use ESCROW since it's above $50 however I can't afford that because all I have is $80 and needed that. If you can pay the fee then that's better.
3. the minimum transaction is $30
4. I will send the funds as friends & family to avoid high fee.
5. I'm not willing to take risk my funds to scammers so don't try to scam me. I've been scammed $20 already.
mrFuzz (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

Bump! still looking for traders.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: