Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:45:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 Advertise with us - ADconity.com 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 26166 times)
ADconity.com (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 07:20:22 PM

Hi all,

We are copying posts form social media account here also:

"Not approved? Are you getting these notifications in Facebook and Google ads? Try us to promote your business."

https://i.imgur.com/rGR7wg8.png

Best,

ADconity.com team
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:24:27 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 12:47:27 PM by ankit10

Hi all,

"Not approved? Are you getting these notifications in Facebook and Google ads? Try us to promote your business."

Best,

ADconity.com team

it is useless unless you don't have any ads on your network. I added your network on my site but I can't find any ads on my site.
Except your own Banners
ADconity.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 12:27:36 PM

Hi all,

https://i.imgur.com/rGR7wg8.png

Best,

ADconity.com team

it is useless unless you don't have any ads on your network. I added your network on my site but I can't find any ads on my site.
Accept your own Bannners

Hi! Can you please send to info@adconity.com your username? There are few campaigns running actually and you should see them.
DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 10:31:16 PM

How long does it take to pay once the minimum is reached?

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:27:17 PM

It takes very long iam waiting now the second week for payment.
I request a payment on adconity and coinzilla at the same day and coinzilla payed me 24h hours later but iam still waiting for adconity.
May bee this is also a reason why this network grows very slow !!!

kind regards
DAYUZARCE.COM

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 06:51:27 PM

too much time to pay, means that if I stop using the site, I may not be paid and they will have the excuse that my traffic is invalid or something like that lol, I will wait for my payment to see what happens xD

ADconity.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 12:49:05 PM

According to our terms and conditions it takes up to 10 working days and usually it’s 10 working days inclusive. Thank you for choosing our platform.
felicita
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:36:12 PM

I got payed i requested 55 $ and got now payed $ 38.31,

Amount : $ 55.00
Request Date : Jan-16-19 09:05:38 PM
Process Date : Jan-28-19 05:47:17 PM

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/15a5f5b9afa7598eb52f4cc3ebddcf9dd2515fe4ffca9ad21c109c69652f46a8

so far so bad , your service would be much nicer if you can increase the time to pay .
Other networks like coinzilla pays after 24hours so its possible !

regards
DAYUZARCE.COM

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 08:04:45 PM

What happened ? I ordered a payment of 50 usd only sent 34.8 usd? what is the reason? why do they take away 15 Huh?? I need an answer .! why are you taking away 15 dollars Huh?

speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 09:59:49 AM

What happened ? I ordered a payment of 50 usd only sent 34.8 usd? what is the reason? why do they take away 15 Huh?? I need an answer .! why are you taking away 15 dollars Huh?
Now only you noticed this?
Perhaps this is your first withdrawal?
They have always charged ridiculous fee for withdrawal.
The CPC also very low now.
That's why I stopped using it.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
DAYUZARCE.COM

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 02:36:39 PM

Now only you noticed this?
Perhaps this is your first withdrawal?
They have always charged ridiculous fee for withdrawal.
The CPC also very low now.
That's why I stopped using it.

15 dollars of charge is too much, imagine an editor with little traffic to get those 15 dollars in 2 weeks, or longer a deception I think he would accept to pay up to 2 usd of charge even though it is very exaggerated, now 15 dollars fee, is a steal in your noses Smiley is my first payment I think I prefer to put an ads that I generate 1 cent per day and receive the full payment to pay 15 dollars of my work Smiley ADCONITY a total robbery Smiley

felicita
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:10:05 PM

i lost around 20$ on withdraw i requested 55 $ and got 38$
Have fun with this network.
soldierbit24

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:57:39 AM

I do not recommend this site
First, it sends half the amount of withdrawal
Then you withdrawal the second or third as offending
Removes your account

Scam site !!!!
ADconity.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:29:34 PM

Regarding the withdrawal fees they are according to our terms and conditions and can be somewhat high to sustain the network. Accounts are removed only if there has been signs of fraud clicks.

Regarding withdraw times we plan to make them more timely and hope this way to improve publishers experience.
DAYUZARCE.COM

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 03:16:11 PM

Regarding the withdrawal fees they are according to our terms and conditions and can be somewhat high to sustain the network. Accounts are removed only if there has been signs of fraud clicks.

Regarding withdraw times we plan to make them more timely and hope this way to improve publishers experience.

I think we all agree that the site should also earn something but you are exaggerating by charging 30% of the income, you are not giving 100% of what the advertisers are buying you are staying with approximately 50% of the advertisers pay, in addition to that charges a 30% fee for withdrawal is to say you are making money with 80% of what advertisers pay, is a way to see maybe you stay with more profits because your rates are extremely you exaggerate. It is the first time I see that a network charges so much fee for withdrawing your earnings. I believe that in addition to the fact that we pay the fee for the transaction, you must pay the fee of 30% of my earnings. believe that your site will die slowly, it is not good that big owners like congratulations, have bad experience with your site or even other sites smaller this will only mean that you will not get a profit.

ADconity.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 04:58:30 PM

I think we all agree that the site should also earn something but you are exaggerating by charging 30% of the income, you are not giving 100% of what the advertisers are buying you are staying with approximately 50% of the advertisers pay, in addition to that charges a 30% fee for withdrawal is to say you are making money with 80% of what advertisers pay, is a way to see maybe you stay with more profits because your rates are extremely you exaggerate. It is the first time I see that a network charges so much fee for withdrawing your earnings. I believe that in addition to the fact that we pay the fee for the transaction, you must pay the fee of 30% of my earnings. believe that your site will die slowly, it is not good that big owners like congratulations, have bad experience with your site or even other sites smaller this will only mean that you will not get a profit.

Thank you for the considerate feedback these are fair points to take into account. We really hope once bitcoin price stabilises or even goes up that will have good impact on the ecosystem.
CoinTraffic.io
Copper Member

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 12:45:56 PM

If by any case cointraffic.io could assist you in any matter. You are welcome to contact us: partners@cointraffic.io or via life chat.

Cointraffic Advertising Network - Delivering premium Crypto traffic since 2014
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:22:08 PM

If by any case cointraffic.io could assist you in any matter. You are welcome to contact us: partners@cointraffic.io or via life chat.
cointraffic is officially connected with Adconity? Is Adconity is handled by same team of Cointraffic?
If yes than please check the site status. Close this site or find some advertisers.
DAYUZARCE.COM

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 06:30:47 PM

cointraffic is officially connected with Adconity? Is Adconity is handled by same team of Cointraffic?
If yes than please check the site status. Close this site or find some advertisers.

I think the same, are the two sites connected or are they administered by the same person? If so, you should be more serious with your rates. Cointraffic was very good until I stopped accepting sites until now I have a balance and I could never withdraw it

CoinTraffic.io
Copper Member

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 07:28:29 AM

I think the same, are the two sites connected or are they administered by the same person? If so, you should be more serious with your rates. Cointraffic was very good until I stopped accepting sites until now I have a balance and I could never withdraw it

Cointraffic is an absolutely separate entity. PLEASE, do not mix two separate networks. We do not work with ADconity. I have offered help in case you have suffered problems with the ads.

Jelena//cointraffic.io

Cointraffic Advertising Network - Delivering premium Crypto traffic since 2014
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: