Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:10:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 Advertise with us - ADconity.com 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 26164 times)
ADconity.com (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:43:20 AM

Really like this plateform as a publisher so far, bit scared to read how users have been randomly banned.

I did wish to advertise with you on many occasions but the minimum fee of $50 is too high, I still tried to pay using Paypal but it wouldn't go through at your end so Not sure why that might be.
for now i will enjoy the publishing rights and hopefuly do get paid in the future Smiley

Thank you for the kind feedback. Regarding PayPal issue please reach out to our support info@adconity.com.
ESGames

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 09:27:03 PM

Hey is everything going good with you guys? the ads been loading very slow and some of them showing 500 internal error?
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 05:43:29 AM

Hey is everything going good with you guys? the ads been loading very slow and some of them showing 500 internal error?

two days its been and no ads to show, just errors. Sad

◄ freebcc.org ►
ESGames

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 03:16:49 PM

two days its been and no ads to show, just errors. Sad

yea I hope they are still legit :/
ADconity.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:34:14 AM

Dear all, thank you for the support, we have had some technical issues and now are working hard to eliminate them in the future. Just a slight reminder that we are reputable network with more than a year operation track. Working to provide the best service that we can.  

Best,

ADconity team
ESGames

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 04:08:01 PM

Dear all, thank you for the support, we have had some technical issues and now are working hard to eliminate them in the future. Just a slight reminder that we are reputable network with more than a year operation track. Working to provide the best service that we can.  

Best,

ADconity team

Thank you honestly you have been amazing so far Smiley both publishing and advertising so far waiting for my first pay to post proof here
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:31:55 PM

What alexa ranking must you have to use the service? Under 1 million?

Best,

ADconity team

Thank you honestly you have been amazing so far Smiley both publishing and advertising so far waiting for my first pay to post proof here

I saw your website and I am glad you are using it. I will see how it goes for you before trying it myself. I think I must raise my rankings first though.

ESGames

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 05:06:28 AM

Hello,

what is going on with this network too?? seems like that i am only 1.5$ away from requesting a payout and they have stopped recognizing all the traffic from our website??

what gives?
ADconity.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 04:08:12 PM

Hello,

what is going on with this network too?? seems like that i am only 1.5$ away from requesting a payout and they have stopped recognizing all the traffic from our website??

what gives?

Hello, as replied on the email it is due to less advertisers on the network and due to that income just stopped or slowed down. Hope to see some more in the nearest future.
ESGames

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 04:58:19 PM

Hello,

what gives?

Hello, as replied on the email it is due to less advertisers on the network and due to that income just stopped or slowed down. Hope to see some more in the nearest future.

yes we did get your email Smiley i hope so as well :/ we are kinda stuck right near the cash out like a dollar away and as a faucet website funds are crucial for us
hoping the best for u guyz
mounir26

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:28:17 AM

hi
why my advertiser in your siteweb it's pending for 3 days ??

https://s1.gulfupload.com/i/00092/t1a2pyf4lz71.jpg
ADconity.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 09:20:35 AM

Should be ok now. If not please contact info@adconity.com.

Thank you!
mounir26

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:51:48 PM

i send you
my problem with Still pending approval advertiser it's pending with at 4 days ago
ADconity.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 03:54:53 PM

i send you
my problem with Still pending approval advertiser it's pending with at 4 days ago

Solved, best of luck!
compteyouness

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:02:40 PM

Adconity.com
Very good service and support - good for publishers  and advertisers
My Payment Proof

https://prnt.sc/o10jtg

Good Luck for everyone
knightrider88

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:26:03 AM

Adconity.com
My Payment Proof

Good Luck for everyone

how long does it take to get your withdrawal?
compteyouness

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:30:34 AM

Adconity.com
My Payment Proof

Good Luck for everyone

how long does it take to get your withdrawal?

7 Days

you can see the picture if you want .. {25-05-2019} Request date .. approved {06-06-2019}

compteyouness

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:00:43 PM

more information ..

https://prnt.sc/o1c4e9

ESGames

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 10:38:34 PM

more information ..

https://prnt.sc/o1c4e9

nice payments I am waiting for my first payment i think its going be almost 5 days now :/ wish we could get paid sooner but as long as they pay thats the important thing
ESGames

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 05:29:44 PM

Angry Angry

Guys this company is a complete scam or fraud Overall, a terrible excuse for a company.

We got approved for $64.44

Withdrawal Mode : Bitcoin (only form of method available)
Withdrawal Type : Publisher Balance
Amount : $ 64.44

https://prnt.sc/o6jvzo (proof)

and then only send us a payment of ~$30 and blamed the rest on increasing bitcoin price and fees.

What a terrible terrible excuse, how can you scam someone like this; either have all your amount in btc or pay in stable currencies or watever but pay the full amount.

you can see the amount we received on blockchain explorer: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/19ZTgWYNwJLPkKespbs3FtB3kyCFxtshgu

Please no one should use this company, or advertise with them; these companies need to be banned or taken out of the system who scam other people and ruin this space.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE COMPANY  Angry Angry

Funny thing: we advertised with them and paid $50 full amount; aparently when they take advertisement fees it doesn't go up or down with bitcoin nor do they give us 2 x the value since we paid the fees  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: