Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who knows and/or invests in NEM?  (Read 166 times)
isidrorex (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

What is NEM? NEM is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and blockchain platform launched on March 31, 2015. Written in Java, with a C++ version in the works. Right now, there are more and more people in the Philippines alone who are investing in NEM because it has a really great whitepaper and roadmap and the people behind NEM are really trusted and are really legit. Shout-out to sir Emerson Fonseca of NEM Philippines, I am one of your fans, sir.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

NEM (XEM) is a platform that is targeting to maximize the blockchain usage in crypto markets, It has a two-tier architecture, it has 1 minute of average block time, which is 10 times lowers than Bitcoin. So, it can run and verify more numbers of transactions in way lesser time. NEM is also enabled with the power of creating fresh digital assets. Setting up an NEM wallet is also easier than the others which make it a strong competitor.
MidnightNugget

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:49:36 PM

NEM (XEM) has gained popularity in Phillipines for a long time. They are famous for utilizing the blockchain usage in crypto markets, it offers great ease of usage for all of it's users, people who are relatively new, will understand their functions very easily. Lastly, they have really great team behind them who has been working since 2015 to build this project. So, its credible and trustable too.
ImpulseGhost

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

I have looked NEM before. And yeah i also agree that they have charming whitepaper. But i didn't dig much. Did you participate in NEM?
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:20:39 PM

NEM really came with some good features. And the transaction fee is quite low for its cryptocurrency XEM. I think it is a promising project.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

Like many cryptocurrency projects, NEM is a project with some rather big goals. It's not just a way of payment, its value as a currency is probably lower in the priority list of the NEM team.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

And in my experience, NEM has the second largest number of tokens issued in any platform after Ethereum and due to the reason of congestion in Ethereum blockchain, more and more developers are moving towards NEM blockchain. It's cheap and fast.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

NEM is more than a crypto currency, it is a platform for data management. I view it as the easiest and most economical way to bring blockchain technology into your business. The prospects for further growth of NEM are indicated by the fact that the developers are now working on the creation of their own exchange. Own trading platform will make safer and easier ways of buying and selling NEM coins, as well as increase the reliability of crypto currency.
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

Investing in NEM will be profitable I think. Like all cryptocurrency investment there has a risk with high reward that means you have a chance to get a huge amount by putting few hundred dollars in NEM.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

Nice words from those newbie accounts that consecutively posted about NEM.
I don't know if there's really too much about NEM but it's very underrated and there's lack of exposure.
NEM stands for New Economy movement.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

NEM is a new platform of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology ,which has lunched but already many people of Philippin are investing here , this is very pleasing that how fast it is getting popular and of course it is also legal on that country so the investors don't have to worry that much
Subal1971

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

The NEM could be potential investment. Although the location of the cryptomarketcap is 16th. Even it is true that its price is now down, it can rise any time. I think the NEM will do something good in the future.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

NEM has the second largest number of tokens issued on any platform after Ethereum and for reasons of congestion in the Ethereum blockchain, more developers are moving toward NEM blockchain.
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

NEM is a good blockchain having a good background onm average. NEM is reviewed as well in many review authority sites. Though I don't know much about it, I am really interested in it.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

NEM (XEM) aims to maximize the blockchain usage, interior is dual-tier, with around a minute of mean block time, much lower than Bitcoin. Verifications upon transactions of users hence, takes lesser time than any other. The set up  of wallet is real simple and easy to operate, which is an added value for sure.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

What is NEM? NEM is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and blockchain platform launched on March 31, 2015. Written in Java, with a C++ version in the works. Right now, there are more and more people in the Philippines alone who are investing in NEM because it has a really great whitepaper and roadmap and the people behind NEM are really trusted and are really legit. Shout-out to sir Emerson Fonseca of NEM Philippines, I am one of your fans, sir.

I think that technically is a great coin, yet I sold all of it because even being included in a messenger in China and its many possibilities it just fails to deliver any partnership.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Every details about Nem is here already
Fantastic project and darcmatter token is using the Nem Blockchain
Which signifies the importance it’s grooming

I packed a few at a cheap rate not long ago
Holding for the farthest future definitely
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:57:06 PM

I think of NEM as a very stable currency, if it is to be tested for a long time. The theft of NEM coins with its time stimulated the developers of NEM to take care of additional security measures. As a platform for ICO and a purse NEM consider more reliable than the Etherium.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

NEM is s good coin that worth investing. Ever since i knew about it, i had always wanted to buy more and hold.
I think very soon, we would see  dramatic changes in the price of NEM.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:46:59 PM

I'm a holder of Nem since 2016 and I know Emerson I was part of Nem before, even though this coin drop from top 10 I know that they have working products and there's a lot of project that are being develop. Good job for the Philippines they made a smart move.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: