Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The best cryptocurrency portfolio managers  (Read 163 times)
sh4dtechnr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:02:49 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 01:27:45 PM by sh4dtechnr

If you actively invest in altcoins or participate in a large number of bounty campaigns, you must have been faced with the problem of tracking the profit from each coin and evaluating the entire portfolio.
Here I picked up an applications that should help investors, traders or bounty hunters in crypto-currencies to better monitor and manage their crypto-portfolio.

1.Cryptocompare

Cryptocompare is the most popular crypto portfolio manager with a widest range of tools and it’s free to use. The application is available in the web version and on mobile devices. Here are the features of the service to guide the portfolio:

•   supports all crypto-currencies, at each addition it is possible to indicate where they are stored
•   you can create multiple portfolios for different purposes
•   pleasant visual design of various graphs
•   the ability to add your own notes
•   setting up the privacy of the portfolio (you can share it with your friends or make it completely hidden)
•   freeware
•   there is a risk analysis and extended schedules

Having created your portfolio in the application, you will be able to see other tabs with risk assessment and others. You can also see the percentage distribution for each coin. Also, in the application you can follow the news from different resources for each coin with the ability to choose a news resource.

2. CoinTracking

Also a good application for portfolio management of crypto-currencies. Cointracking app has the opportunity to get statistics on the cost of more than 4 thousand crypto assets, to learn about your trades, and to check the balance of your accounts on exchanges.

Features:
•   In this app you have the opportunity to import the history of your operations on crypto exchanges and wallets by using a CSV file, or API.
•   The service has a tax calculator that allows you to create reports that are submitted to the tax authorities and used in financial institutions.
•   Cost of 1 year unlimited use – 0.019BTC.
•   There is a referral program - 20% from the payment of the invited user.
•   The application is constantly updated

CoinTracking is available through the website; there are applications for Android and iOS. The service shows not only the current balance, but also other data, designed to help make the best decision in terms of buying / selling coins at the right time.

3. Blockfolio

Blockfolio is a free mobile application on iOS and Android for managing a crypto currency portfolio (there is no desktop version for the computer). It is simple, convenient, fast and without advertising.

The application allows:
•   get full detailed information on the crypto-currency portfolio in general and each coin separately. Supports displaying in digital and more than 30 fiat currencies: dollars, euros, rubles, etc.
•   monitor the dynamics of the cryptortfolio and individual investments for the day, week, month, 3 months, six months, a year and all the time
•   work with more than 2000 crypto-currencies, and new altcoins are usually added day after day
•   Keep a complete history of transactions for each coin and exchange;
•   always be aware of all important events - APP aggregates news from CoinDesk, CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin Magazine, Bitcoin Warrior, Reddit and other sources;
•   quickly make decisions about buying and selling - the notifications when a certain price was reached on an exchange;
The application Blockfolio is very convenient and deservedly has a rating of 5 stars on the App Store and 4.8 on Google Play.

4. Delta

Has a desktop and mobile versions (can be synchronized). It can import data from exchanges, from wallets and tables. Delta is the first & only app which allows you to add ‘Custom Coins’, perfect for an ICO that hasn’t hit any exchange yet. This means that you can properly track your investment without having to add ‘Fiat’ transactions with a note attached to it.
Advantages of Delta:
•   The notification system of the prices of all available trading pairs on each exchange,
•   A separate column for recording fees and commissions,
•   The diagram of coins, volume, market capitalization, and so on.
•   You can purchase a version of Pro Delta (about 8$ per month) to increase the number of available portfolios, the first to access the latest updates and other functionality.
•   Synchronize data with 5 different devices.
•   Active developers,
•   It is possible to select different currencies for portfolio display.
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

Wow, you've done a great job, thank you. Very interesting topic, perhaps I will keep in the bookmarks. I would gladly reward you with a merit if I had one.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:32:14 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 07:46:04 PM by aoluain

I use Blockfolio and i really wasnt aware there were others as good as you have presented above, thanks.
Looks like Delta is a step above blockfolio and cointracking is the 'professionals' choice with an upgraded
paid service.

Im not sure i would change at the moment. Which one was your pick?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gvunt

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

I've been using Blockfolio for over a year. I get almost everything in her suit, except for the lack of all the traded coins. I will gladly learn the above described services !!! thank you!!!
sh4dtechnr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:52:52 PM

I use Blockfolio and i really wasnt aware there were others as good as you have presented above, thanks.
Looks like Delta is a step above blockfolio and cointracking is the 'professionals' choice with an upgraded
paid service.

Im not sure i would change at the moment. Which one was your pick?
I tried all of the above managers and while I chose the delta, because it can be synchronized between the PC and the mobile phone, which is very convenient.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

I have one in cryptocompare and it's nearly perfect for me. Web based and hence compatible in any device. This would the best point for it. Though it's a bit late on adding new exchanges, it offers options that many of others don't. And it's free for most functions.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

Usually I use Blockfolio to manage all tokens in my wallet. Or can also use imToken and can be downloaded in the Play Store if you use Android. Because both applications that make us able to access directly without having complicated opening in the browser.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

I like and use this cryptocurrency portfolio manager: https://portfolio.icodrops.com/ - try it and enjoy!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Crypt2GO

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

Got a new one which is Cryptocurrencies AI which is a portfolio management tool that also gives fundamental and technical data in one platform. Free Beta Test will already start on Nov. 5. Signup now on their website.
https://cryptocurrencies.ai/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: