Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: inside info from guy banned on dash.org, r/dashpay sub and dash discord channel  (Read 48 times)
billyjoeallen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:40:04 PM

all of the official dash forums are moderated by beneficiaries of Dash's revolutionary treasury system. I bought a Dash masternode and quickly found out that suggestions to improve the way treasury funds were allocated were not welcome.  I persisted and was eventually banned from even partaking in the discussions. Of course the moderators argued that I had broken some rules, but that was a thinly-veiled pretext.  Others broke the rules more often and egregiously than me without censorship. My comments could only be taken as infractions by the strictest, most biased interpretation.

The treasury fund was originally created to fund code development, and then to finance education, marketing and integrations if there was any left over.  It is still largely used for those purposes, but in ways that are getting progressively less and less efficient as power consolidates around a core group with an incentive to asymmetrically extract more value than they contribute.

That value extraction can actually be measured by Dash's slow descent down the coin market cap rankings.  additional info can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/dissidentdash

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: