Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodlers Boutique  (Read 130 times)
afriace (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:39:29 PM

Greetings Hodlers,

as a Hodler and fashion-designer I am very interested in both things, so my idea is to run a website, where you can buy fashion clothes only with Ethereum. No government, no taxes, no third party and no big brother watching you. Only a trusting relationship between customer and seller.

To see if there if some demand for this type of business, I have created a working basic website, where you can see (and maybe buy Grin) different items.

https://hodlersboutique.com/

Maybe you guys can give me some feedbacks or suggestions. If I get enough input, I will try to start running a serious website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mattmcegg

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:41:55 PM

I'd definitely support.. I always use sites that accept crypto. Just get some more selection on there Smiley
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

Maybe you guys can give me some feedbacks or suggestions. If I get enough input, I will try to start running a serious website.

If you're producing attire for women, there could be a market niche for shorter women around 5 foot 5 and under. There are shorter women who have to re-hem and alter most of their clothing to fit their shorter frame which could translate to significant market demand.

Years ago there were "organically sustainable" fabrics made out of bamboo or hemp which were supposed to be more environmentally friendly. I don't know how accurate that description was but its a good bullet point people might like to see with higher average temperatures and current day heatwaves being significant issues.

Cosplay seems like its big right now. Maybe there is some way to address that. Social media advertising is free and makes it easier to connect with customers & expand ones business than ever before.

Also I wish people who wrote these types of posts would provide more information to show that they're serious. That would go a long way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: