Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodlers Boutique  (Read 115 times)
afriace (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

Greetings Hodlers,

as a Hodler and fashion-designer I am very interested in both things, so my idea is to run a website, where you can buy fashion clothes only with Ethereum. No government, no taxes, no third party and no big brother watching you. Only a trusting relationship between customer and seller.

To see if there if some demand for this type of business, I have created a working basic website, where you can see (and maybe buy Grin) different items.

https://hodlersboutique.com/

Maybe you guys can give me some feedbacks or suggestions. If I get enough input, I will try to start running a serious website.
Ishtiaq shafiq

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

It's an entrepreneur thinking to start business and thinking like that is a mind blowing because now a day technology transform everything to ebusiness. If any one start business on website the key point is to satisfy customer is trust.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

In my country, few fashion only shops also did this before. Smiley. I can use my cryptocurrency like ETH or BTC to buy clothes with logo for hodlers Smiley). But if it's still news in your country so i think you still can do it if you really want Smiley.
Beside, I think you should lock this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4754487.0
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:24:42 AM

I love Thread about Cryptocurrency adoption, can you explain how your business works? do you ship Items around the world, I love to see your business successful and will be %100 operational in the future, Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: