Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do we expect from Bitcoin after the recent breakout?  (Read 136 times)
okocrypto (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:57:00 PM

Bitcoin just broke the $7374 resistance zone and went up to $8k+. However, there are indications that a retest of the previous resistance zone as evident in the bearish big shadow. Do you think the retest will happen or is the bearish big shadow a mere pull back?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:40:48 AM

Unfortunately there is currently some FUD news that makes Bitcoin down or maybe just a correction.
some of the news is.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/26/winklevoss-twins-bitcoin-etf-rejected-by-sec.html
https://www.ccn.com/iran-inches-closer-to-national-cryptocurrency-in-plan-to-evade-us-sanctions/
https://www.ccn.com/swiss-regulator-finma-launches-investigation-into-100-million-ico/

So, in my opinion at this time Bitcoin can not be predicted by technical analysis.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:57:06 AM

if my hopes with bitcoin start pumping the price then altcoin also surely follow-up pumping the price. yes hopefully bitcoin continue to experience a tremendous increase later

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:04:03 AM

i think some whales control media news to spread FUD today, this 5 percent breakout if good price to buy more before FOMO is coming about ETF CBOE.
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:30:14 AM

You need to be aware of all the new news to understand where the price will go, but it is very difficult. No one knows, maybe now there will be more bad news and the price will fall even more down!
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:45:42 AM

There is place until $10k now, however, it depends how strong the bulls are. If we hold the $6k and stay somewhere between $6k and $10k for 6months that would be already a great success Wink
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

The breakthrough and movement of the bitcoin from the positive information is what convinced me that bitcoin has a good preparation and it will be ready to explode on the 10th August with Bitcoin ETF. This will mark the perfection and bright future of bitcoin and crypto.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

There will be pull backs and if I'm expecting too high before, I chose to weigh the market before saying that we've been out of the bearish market that we really want to get out.

News do really affect the price and some sort of it came out and is misleading people about the rejection of ETF. It's only for the WVoss twins but they are leading people to believe it was the whole ETF thing.

i think some whales control media news to spread FUD today, this 5 percent breakout if good price to buy more before FOMO is coming about ETF CBOE.
That's not only happen this time, since the past times they have been controlling the media and they all want to say what they want to say that's going to be against bitcoin and stop the rise.

plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:41:30 AM

Bitcoin just broke the $7374 resistance zone and went up to $8k+. However, there are indications that a retest of the previous resistance zone as evident in the bearish big shadow. Do you think the retest will happen or is the bearish big shadow a mere pull back?

Well I'm expecting Bitcoin to break $8500 resistance by the end of this weekend or following week. And there after consolidate above $8500 for some days, creating solid support around there. After which, I think Bitcoin might try to climb up for $9600 - $10000 range, where it might face big resistance.

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

The only thing I'm waiting in this year is that BTC will increase back really really fast and reach to new ATH price Smiley. I think that almost members in this forum are also expecting the same thing like me Smiley. I don't know why but seem like BTC price is falling back to under $8k. Seem like some news has bad effect to BTC price just published.

Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

The next target for bitcoin is 8k and then 10k$ hope it will reach soon but today some fud created let's see what what whales want. 😂
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:17:53 AM

No one knows, maybe now there will be more bad news and the price will drop even more! You need to be aware of all the new news to understand where the price is going, but it is very difficult.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

I do not think that this is the breakout that you are looking for, my guess is wait for the ETF announcement then thats the time we expect a big break out to happen.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

After the rejection of the winklevoss ETF bitcoin has settled down around $8000 and is no longer climbing. This means alts will start to rally as investors look elsewhere for gains.

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
okocrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

Well I'm expecting Bitcoin to break $8500 resistance by the end of this weekend or following week. And there after consolidate above $8500 for some days, creating solid support around there. After which, I think Bitcoin might try to climb up for $9600 - $10000 range, where it might face big resistance.

This is exactly my bias ab initio. I suspected that the sell off yesterday was a pull back as seen in the early hours of today with some green candles on the H4 chart. The market is truly sluggish this time around with fundamentals trying to distort technical. All the same, there is hope for crypto because  the awareness is growing exponentially and I guess the institutions and governments are feeling threatened already.
okocrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

Unfortunately there is currently some FUD news that makes Bitcoin down or maybe just a correction.
some of the news is.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/26/winklevoss-twins-bitcoin-etf-rejected-by-sec.html
https://www.ccn.com/iran-inches-closer-to-national-cryptocurrency-in-plan-to-evade-us-sanctions/
https://www.ccn.com/swiss-regulator-finma-launches-investigation-into-100-million-ico/

So, in my opinion at this time Bitcoin can not be predicted by technical analysis.

Thanks for sharing the information. Now on a quick note:
(1) What do you think will be the reaction of the US to the move being considered by Iran?
(2) Do you feel that the move by Iran will be bad for Crypto?
(3) Every realist knows that the crypto ecosystem is ripe for regulation. How do you feel this will affect prices?
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

I think that both are rising in the second half of the year, and the decline is only temporary, but it is not certain how much it will rise. This requires a close international situation.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

what I expect is that bitcoin prices will continue to be pumped up, many whales make purchases with expensive prices, bitcoin prices go up as high as I can, so I have a future advantage by withholding the bitcoin I have right now.

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

some of the news is.

But the only news that related to the bitcoin is the winklevoss twin etf rejected by SEC and it's almost a year and that news has already created a year ago. It doesn't make sense to re-post it into the cointelegrah and i guess someone was paying the author to do that.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

I see the 10,000 dollar border as an important place to hit. If we can hit above this, it mean that we are also above a psychological border what is good to hit.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: