Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] - Google Voice Accounts (Gmail + PVA)  (Read 124 times)
masterof101010@mail.com (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:59:06 AM

Need a few google voice accounts, it's actually the PVA that's more important (not google voice) as i need a few legit USA phone numbers to use to verify US restricted stuff.

I'd like about 5 accounts if you can do that for $15 ($3ea), location doesn't need to be specific state/area code which is why I think $3ea is fair but if you want more I only NEED 2 or 3 of em and will pay up to $5ea, I just want the other 2 (to make 5) in case I need em in the future.

Need login, pass, phone # and recovery e-mail info.

Hope someone can help, sparse sellers and the one or two I found were out of stock.

Oh and I don't (and wont) use skype (since they want a phone #, or microsoft e-mail and/or already PVA email so self defeating lol).  So if we can just do it through PMs here (or telegram @masterof1010)  I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.
Paides1995

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

Need a few google voice accounts, it's actually the PVA that's more important (not google voice) as i need a few legit USA phone numbers to use to verify US restricted stuff.

I'd like about 5 accounts if you can do that for $15 ($3ea), location doesn't need to be specific state/area code which is why I think $3ea is fair but if you want more I only NEED 2 or 3 of em and will pay up to $5ea, I just want the other 2 (to make 5) in case I need em in the future.

Need login, pass, phone # and recovery e-mail info.

Hope someone can help, sparse sellers and the one or two I found were out of stock.

Oh and I don't (and wont) use skype (since they want a phone #, or microsoft e-mail and/or already PVA email so self defeating lol).  So if we can just do it through PMs here (or telegram @masterof1010)  I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.
I can sell you some accounts so let me know when your online and we can discuss the trade.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: