Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do cryptocurrencies need, but haven't got yet?  (Read 379 times)
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

In my own opinion, I think crypto currency needs to improve on the security, I am thinking if it could be possible to implement a second level authorization in the blockchain so that when someone hacked and gets your private, they will need to pass second authorization. I believe this will make cryptos more secured.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qidai9

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:05:12 PM

The development of cryptocurrency is still limited. Because of the suppression of the national government. I hope that cryptocurrencies can be legalized around the world. At the same time, eliminating fraud for greater security
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

Cryptocurrency needs regulation to become a safe and defined market for investments  across the globe, because wild Western
causes many scams and many investors running away from this marketplace after having negative experience.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

Crypto money needs much more users. No money in the crypto market. This reduced the price of all currencies. The crypto world needs a lot of money.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

What are some problems you have found in cryptocurrencies?
What is something missing in cryptocurrencies right now?

I'm not referring to adoption, but technical fundamentals / business models ect
Well ofcourse the number 1 is security those behind teams of each coins they have to provide or guarantee the security on their systems in order for the people to trust investing and supporting them once that happen for sure others problems will resolved too.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

First of all, there is insufficient protection of users and investors. And the annual statistics is a confirmation.
We can lose money on the ICO, on the exchange, on your wallet. That's the main problem.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

actually i really want a regulation for crypto but the government in my country is very indifferent to crypto.
a project with a decentralized escrow theme seems to interest me.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:48:48 AM

There are a lot of questions cryptocurrencies are going to solve yet. I mean such problems like volatility, security, scalability and many other issues. I think the way of crypto development will be very interesting.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:00:45 AM

I think regulation is scaring away big money investors and it will take adoption by some credible "real world" institutions for the true market value to be felt.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:24:19 AM

Probably the need to increase the security features. This is something that has been bothering many investors for some time now. It's a pretty tough task but if it can be done, that'll greatly help the crypto community as a whole.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:32:05 AM

If it's related on trading yes, the big problem there is a pump and dump group, but if you're referring on saving your money- Then Cryptocurrency is the top choice. It's here and it won't go anyway.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

The technology of cryptocurrency is still not perfect, and it is not supported by the government, so many people do not trust the industry. I believe that it is slowly progressing and believe that it will lead an era in the future.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

I think cryptocurrency needs recognition from all countries in the world to make it more stable and to attract more investors. Also, to make them feel a bit secured.

Security is one of the issues that need to be settled. That is what the market needs.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:44:51 AM

The technology of cryptocurrency is still not perfect, and it is not supported by the government, so many people do not trust the industry. I believe that it is slowly progressing and believe that it will lead an era in the future.

i think cryptos are already perfect but the only problem is that many people are still not aware with this kind of currency because this currency has only existed online . cryptos only need a publication , so that its demand will somehow increase and hopefully  all governemnts and countries will now support it in the future .

I think cryptocurrency needs recognition from all countries in the world to make it more stable and to attract more investors. Also, to make them feel a bit secured.

Security is one of the issues that need to be settled. That is what the market needs.

being popular does not mean cryptos are already secured . sure there are still a risk , if you are not careful enough to handle your cryptos . popularity cant also cure the volatility of cryptos , infact , cryptos will become volatile if it is indemand .
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

more positive impact to top up the negative. but it cannot achieve it yet because there are many obstacles preventing from achieving it. like the scam ICOs. this have great effect in crypto and people will be wary to invest or join.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

Probably I would like to have a global and United exchange platform when I would be able to exchange any token to any token, without a need of searching all those hundreds of different exchanges to just sell my tokens there.
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:11:27 AM

So these tokens lack a concept of growing. Grin
Because most of the time these tokens don't have any space to use, they need to be destroyed regularly to keep the market growing.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

I think business models are one of the main reasons why crypto is taking too slow in adoption. Some coins are promising a lot of things yet, we do not realize our benefit in using their token. For us to be a able to look into it, it must first answer a specific problem which is very essential for us. I think in this manner, projects will rethink on how they should offer crypto as a product for us to participate and use that product.
rocketbits

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

From my point of view cryptocurrency need more activity to reach people. Although crypto accepted by some big companies but there are lot of company and country till now accepting crypto. So more positive initiative to make them understand that it’s good for future economy.
Still there are so many things which these crypto currencies need to have in order to make a better standing in the international market like that of more awareness amongst the people, legalization of the crypto currencies, recognition by the government officials, acceptance of the crypto currencies at different places and many more. This will take a lot of time for these things to happen.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

it probably needs stability and growth
dependence from the whales and ability to to function as a fiat unit for the world , individual and the nation as well

Its a long process, but we can hope crypto currency gets better and better with varying improvements.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: