Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we need to consider in case of investment in this platform?  (Read 490 times)
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

We also should remember that, It will not be wise decision to invest our all money in a single coin. We also should not invest our all money at a time. Rather we should invest our money with the changing situation and different time. It will reduce the investment risk.
Well, they say it is never a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket but somtimes some baskets are worth taking a greater portion and witg thisnI meam Bitcoin. Whenever you're investing, you should try to put in much portion as  you can to Bitcoins and then consider the ALTs.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sarah Reiss

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:04:44 AM

Also, if you are a beginner you should only invest a small amount and do not keep your wallet long and remember to regularly update Bitcoin information.
Nancy Nevess

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:11:04 AM

You need to understand exactly what Bitcoin is about, what you are doing, what you are going to do. Be careful and do not put money on the trading floor. Need to know the floor before investing. And it is important that you calm down when there is a price fluctuation, if possible try to forget that you are investing.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:35:37 AM

I prefer a buy and hold investment strategy, I apply this to some well-established coins, especially the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap, where the increase in coins is fairly good and tiered, in every day there is a decrease but correction to return to increase prices can be ascertained. I will not take risk to investing in ICO that often happens to be a scam
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

In investing we need to consider the purpose and benefits of that, search about the platform and investing and study all of the related topics or information to be a good investors and to gain and earn a coins.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:00:26 AM

this is totally right because i think what ever your putting your money into is always to reduce risk or loss and to maximize profit because that's the whole and essence of doing a business. and its advisable to always invest in something you know about and have a kindda confidence that it will produce i mean at list 45%. it also good to really have a confident knowledge about what your investing on.
zolfa

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

I do not agree with you, in my opinion, investing our assets in bitcoin alone is a good and sufficient choice. we don't need another altcoin unless we see that the altcoin can have good prospects in the future and give us a profit.

bitcoin is a priority for everyone, bitcoin is the crypto king. Another option is, maybe we can also prioritize ETH.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:45:44 AM

You need to determine how long your investment and what you want to do every month, for example, maybe you can add more amount of every coin you have or you can sell your coin when the price can increase double from the early price you bought. One thing that you should remember that you don't have to be panic when you see the price is falling and only make a buy again if you still have money. This is important for you because if you panic, then your investment cannot works for the future and your plan will disturb and maybe you need to change your plan to another plan. Don't attract to other people listen before you research on your own so you can know what exactly you need to do.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:22:25 AM

I think you need to be more knowledgeable about cryptocurrency prior to put investment having no knowledge at all. You may need to study and research about the cryptos you are planning to invest. Best thing is that you should buy cryptos during bear market where price value is low and I would suggest that you should have at least more than one crypto wherein in the event if the other cryptos  may not be successful, there is still another crypto that is gaining profit. You should do constant monitoring on you investment just to check the updates of the market movement.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

To invest in something you need to understand exactly where your investments are directed.To do this, you need to first familiarize yourself with either the product or the assets in which you are going to invest.With regard to bitcoin, you need to understand its essence and see the prospects.And the prospects are very huge.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

Choice is all you need to make can you handle it? do you have the capacity?have you made your research and its ok for you to invest ? and lastly can you bear risk well if you can do these then make a decision either for long term or short term investment and invest what you lose
Antony85

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:40:21 AM

I think one of the most important things to consider before investing is to find out more about platform studies or do research and then choose what you think is good for investing with which you can get big profits. and In my opinion, the most important advantage in calculating other than your venture capital, the trading strategy. You must have your own trading strategy, if not then you just walk but don't know where to go.
Dinushan_US

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:21:50 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 05:05:34 AM by Dinushan_US

Amount of investing  money into this field mean amount of money that we are ready to loss  because investing here in the crypto world is risky since this a high volatile field and also there are scammers. We  don't need to double the  risk by using the debt as a newbie because our purpose is to reduce the risk and maximize the profit. A new comer needs to do enough research by reading and asking questions from experts. Based on that which cryptocurrencies to buy, how much to invest and in addition how to secure them are things that you should know.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

i think one of the most important thing to consider before investing is to know more about the platform study or do some research and then select what you think is good to invest with the one that you can get a big profit.
it's true that what you conveyed with what you conveyed might be that investors will not panic and fear when the worst things happen confidence and patience we will make it more comfortable

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:27:26 AM

There is a common question in this platform is that, How much we should invest?  Where to investment? And many more.

I want to share some of my views with all of you.

I want to say, As a new comer, invest in bitcoin is not so easy. Before investment everybody need to do some sesearch then it will not be so difficult. Here, one thing should remember everyone that every investment bear some risk. And every investor tries to minimize the risk by using different techniques. Here , in this platform we also use some techniques in investing. We can select a group of coin which past record is better than others. That means we need to study the price chart.

We also should remember that, It will not be wise decision to invest our all money in a single coin. We also should not invest our all money at a time. Rather we should invest our money with the changing situation and different time. It will reduce the investment risk.

To me, we should give importance to the investment techniques rather than investment amount. So, we can invest any amount of money what we have with us. And we should remember that, it will not be good decision to invest here by using the debt.

I think many of us agree with me. And guys, if you have any other idea please enrich us.

Thanks in advance for the participation in this discussion.

Very well said. Investing in bitcoin is really not easy. There are a lot of aspect you must considered first before finally decided to invest all your fund. A few of it are: you must know well the business you want to be with. Secure your money or wallet. Be wise in planning your every steps and lastly wait intellogently for the outcome.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

Investing in crypto currency involves a lot of risks even though there is a chance of making profits too. You just have to investigate before investing in coins. You can also ask from others before investing.

CandyEhco

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

Quantum Computers: Computing the Impossible?

https://pumapay.io/quantum-computers-computing-the-impossible/
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

The important thing to consider  when the first time to invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is the amount of money that you are willing to take  a risk or  a money that you are willing to lose. As we know, this investment doesn't give us a 100% assurance. Then, when we decide to invest it is good to be prepare the battle. Our weapon is our knowledge and right skills to about cryptocurrency and on how it properly works. There are some only technical words that we are not familiar with that we have to understand. We know to know and master as well how to read the market graph and how it works.

At first year is very challenging, in this stage that we are still studying and learning about cryptocurrency and it might take 5 years to fully understand it. Yet we don't have to stop learning. New development will come as  cryptocurrency will keep in grow.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: