Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 112bit.com a bitmain reseller. Are they legit?  (Read 7050 times)
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:50:36 AM

communication and customer support from 112bit is terrible. juan does not have any antminers in hand, he is just a middle man to the manufacturer in china. if you have any problems he will tell you he cant help you go contact the manufacturer. the only thing 112bit can do is take your money.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GIXXER

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:30:34 PM

Ive never had a problem
WEB slicer
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:40:45 PM

here is the tracking number for my return. it shows attempted delivery to bitmain on april 26. today is may 11 and they still not have accepted the package. i have expressed concern that bitmain will not accept the package so it gets sent back and they dont have to issue a refund or replacement. juan told me give him 48 hours to figure out whats going on. that was on may 6. today is may 11. juan has not gotten back to me and has not responded to 2 PM asking if has any news regarding my return. he has been online every day posting in his thread and replaying to customers PM. i dont see any good reason why he cant respond to mine or get back to me in 48 hours like he said he would.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=CW617857244US

Give me 48 hours to clarify all this.

Juan

Juan
any news?

Juan

whats going on with my return juan?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:21:11 PM

Seems like a scam to me..
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:13:27 PM

Ive never had a problem

Yes, everybody trust this guy over here.
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:39:10 AM

And you look like a fake forum user to me :-)

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:40:40 AM

here is the tracking number for my return. it shows attempted delivery to bitmain on april 26. today is may 11 and they still not have accepted the package. i have expressed concern that bitmain will not accept the package so it gets sent back and they dont have to issue a refund or replacement. juan told me give him 48 hours to figure out whats going on. that was on may 6. today is may 11. juan has not gotten back to me and has not responded to 2 PM asking if has any news regarding my return. he has been online every day posting in his thread and replaying to customers PM. i dont see any good reason why he cant respond to mine or get back to me in 48 hours like he said he would.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=CW617857244US

Juan

Juan
any news?

Juan

whats going on with my return juan?

Hi, your return never arrived but we are going to complete the refund today.

Please try to do your best to be sure the unit was returned to Bitmain

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:37:31 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 03:53:11 PM by Xelpherpolis

riiight!!!. That is not the best response when trying to defend your company. Please think of something better, just because I have less posts than you does not make me a "fake user" I have been with the bitcoin community since it started, having account on here does not make you any higher standing than anyone else. I also have a right to my own opinion after hearing countless problems about 112bit.com.
imajeff

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:00:37 AM

riiight!!!. That is not the best response when trying to defend your company. Please think of something better, just because I have less posts than you does not make me a "fake user" I have been with the bitcoin community since it started, having account on here does not make you any higher standing than anyone else. I also have a right to my own opinion after hearing countless problems about 112bit.com.

Xelpherpolis, you certainly do sound like a fake forum user to me. Juan was only half-joking because you fit the profile. I haven't done business with 112 BIT yet but your comment is quite the wrong thing to say if you have no experience with them either.

Nothing there looks like a scam, if you know the standard practices. The only reason I see that you would want to degrade the company by saying it is if you are trying to compete but they have better prices than you. You think somebody should be able to take a picture with a couple of cards pulled out and the company must issue a full refund without returning the unit or giving any hard evidence that there is even anything wrong it?
I only learned about them two hours ago but it did not take much effort at all to see that they appear legitimate and have a good reputation.

I hope you'll learn to never suggest a scam on a board where people are just trying to find whether the company has a reputation, unless you actually have experience and evidence of a possible scam!
WEB slicer
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:11:32 AM

since i posted here i figured i would tell you guys that jaun has resolved our problems and refunded my money. i'm not a fan of bitmain, but juan at 112bit is a decent guy.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
imajeff

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:21:29 PM

since i posted here i figured i would tell you guys that jaun has resolved our problems and refunded my money. i'm not a fan of bitmain, but juan at 112bit is a decent guy.
I am glad to hear that, because from what people had said I suspected Juan (112 BIT) was making honest efforts, and I'm impressed he would be willing go further to help you when you had extra delay in returning it. It's nerve-wracking to me when I invest with high risk and then suspect that I might have been fooled.

My conclusion yesterday was that 112 BIT LLC is a trustworthy company, though he's had hard times because this Bitmain stuff is real shaky (saved all expense on previous batches) and gets rattled coming from China. He has nothing to do with manufacturing or packaging. Basically he takes USD or bitcoin which he converts to USD, makes sure they get it to you, then deals with RMA if problems.

I'm going ahead with them is because 112 BIT offered a good deal buying in groups and passing on the discount so we get a discount price on just one. As pointed out, even that may not be perfect because of the fast-changing bitcoin value, but the group-buy can be less hassle than dealing with coupons.

The important thing to know about Bitcoin in general is that it isn't who has the most money that wins. It is generally who is smartest. Part of that being that smarter folks can get their own bitcoin miner working, don't rely on a company except maybe designing faster new miners.
topminingcontracts

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:51:14 PM

I am glad to hear that, because from what people had said I suspected Juan (112 BIT) was making honest efforts, and I'm impressed he would be willing go further to help you when you had extra delay in returning it. It's nerve-wracking to me when I invest with high risk and then suspect that I might have been fooled.

My conclusion yesterday was that 112 BIT LLC is a trustworthy company, though he's had hard times because this Bitmain stuff is real shaky (saved all expense on previous batches) and gets rattled coming from China. He has nothing to do with manufacturing or packaging. Basically he takes USD or bitcoin which he converts to USD, makes sure they get it to you, then deals with RMA if problems.

I'm going ahead with them is because 112 BIT offered a good deal buying in groups and passing on the discount so we get a discount price on just one. As pointed out, even that may not be perfect because of the fast-changing bitcoin value, but the group-buy can be less hassle than dealing with coupons.

The important thing to know about Bitcoin in general is that it isn't who has the most money that wins. It is generally who is smartest. Part of that being that smarter folks can get their own bitcoin miner working, don't rely on a company except maybe designing faster new miners.

We are trying to do our best, sometimes takes some days but we solve legit complaints always.

Now 100% of RMA is done un USA by 112 BIT LLC

Regards

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
imajeff

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:47:49 AM

And I just got my Antminer S2 from 112BIT on time from his group-buy deal. I would have got it yesterday if I was there to sign for it. 3-day UPS from China seems amazing  Cool

Now to get it up running, which I've heard can be tricky if things rattled loose but I heard the fans work so far and saw some LED inside...
imajeff

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:30:25 PM

Now to get it up running, which I've heard can be tricky if things rattled loose but I heard the fans work so far and saw some LED inside...

It's working. 112BIT responded the same evening (maybe an hour or so), then their expert responded almost instantly while I was working on it. All the slots came loose in shipping but after still no display they helped me know which lights should be doing things and what it could mean. The problem was just the SD card data and didn't take much to re-image. It started ramping up hashing, so I'm happy Smiley
stryker0695

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:36:00 AM

I purchased several items from 112bit. Everything came quickly. That doesn't mean they couldn't turn scammer later on... Good luck!
ljfinkey

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:35:33 AM

Has anybody bought a S2 unit with the 1 year hosting?  With the cost of electricity where I am, the annual cost after the cost of the machine is only like $150.  Plus I don't have that heat to deal with.  Thanks!
imajeff

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:27:15 PM

I purchased several items from 112bit. Everything came quickly. That doesn't mean they couldn't turn scammer later on... Good luck!

Thanks. Yeah this topic/question can really only be about past experience with them. There is not any bank, company, person, etc. In the entire world whom we could assume will never do something dishonest in the future. Not talking only about Bitcoin.

P.S. Have lot of trouble with bugs on the forum... Fine having to wait longer to log in after mis-typed pasword but it keeps blocking each post claiming I just posted recently. I've not posted in DAYS but certainly 100 seconds earlier I hit 'preview' on the message I am now trying to send! Then I added this note and waited several minutes to send but it told me I have already sent this. Yet I don't see any sign of it on the forum. I trust 112BIT more than I could trust this forum to simply work!  Roll Eyes
Micky1223

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:45:54 PM

Hello Juan,

I transfer 369$ to your cie August 21 but I have no answer yet. I sent many message but nothing ?? Your number 1-888-261-6697 is a wrong one. My bank confirmed me that you receive the money. Could you please give some news. My order number is #1512.

Thanks,
Mickel

SCAM?Huh
manicminer

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:18:33 AM

Juan,

I would buy your stuff via escrow. Can do I that? Sorry, I can't trust anyone here. Only the paranoid survive. But with escrow, why not? Wink
manicminer

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:27:02 PM

Is this business closed down, or what?

See mere here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=801326
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: