Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to withdraw in cash?  (Read 371 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

I was recently studying this question and here is what I found:
- You can use Coinbase if you are in US and you will feel pain because of their fricking commissions
- You can use some exchanges like Bitfinex, Bittrex and some others but still the rate would be awful
- You can use new platforms like Cryptology and some others but there is no information on them atm but there might be the better rate
- You can use LocalBitcoins (which is banned in Russia)

What is your choice?

What number is fricking and awful?  This post is totally useless if you dont give any information. None whatsoever. 

In general centralized exchanges should have lowest fees. But it depends from one to another.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

I used to do FIAT currency withdrawal at one of the local exchanger in my country.
some of the ways that the OP suggests are indeed a very good way of withdrawing cash currency.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

There are two possible ways I think you should be proceeding to and they are like withdrawing cash through localbitcoins.com because Localbitcoins is working good in our country and here there are tons of good and trusted escrow dealers available here for 24 hours a day with good rates. Apart from Localbitcoins you can also go for Bitcoin ATMs but their charges are high.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

It is very fast to send to a local stock exchange and go to cash. As long as the pharmacy permits the law.
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

I like the service of localbitcoins most of all, because there you can exchange crypto currency in a way convenient for you and do not spend a lot of money on commission.
WonderGuy

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

In my state there is one very convenient ATM to withdraw from about 1 hour away. The exchange rate is ridiculous and the daily max is $7,000 dollars. There's more ATM's available to buy bitcoin but only one to "sell" your BTC. The ATM is not all that bad since it gives you the option to also sell your LTC.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

In my state there is one very convenient ATM to withdraw from about 1 hour away. The exchange rate is ridiculous and the daily max is $7,000 dollars. There's more ATM's available to buy bitcoin but only one to "sell" your BTC. The ATM is not all that bad since it gives you the option to also sell your LTC.

How does exchanging your BTC to cash on an ATM work exactly? Do you get an address and you send it there?

I wonder how they prevent you from sending another transaction with a higher fee and all that stuff. I mean, I guess you don't sit next to the ATM for half an hour until your TX is confirmed, right?
mistajackson

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

Localbitcoins is your best option in my opinion. And do it in smaller chunks.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

The best ways to withdraw in cash in my country is to use our domestic exchange allowing to sell some blue chips and withdraw in our national currency and the second way is to find a local exchanger to sell you from hand to hand. It's the best way but you should be aware of personal security issues.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:55:18 PM

- You can use Coinbase if you are in US and you will feel pain because of their fricking commissions
- You can use some exchanges like Bitfinex, Bittrex and some others but still the rate would be awful
- You can use new platforms like Cryptology and some others but there is no information on them atm but there might be the better rate

What is your choice?
It looks like you are forget to listing to withdraw our money through use the local exchange site or sell them through escrow. I guess i will try or always use this method try to send my bitcoin to the local exchange site in my country and i can withdraw them into the fiat easily.
I use local exchange site to withdraw money too. Easier to have fiat money of our country.
Marahunter

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

What is your choice?
The best one according to me right now is using Bitcoin ATMs. they have quite high fees but they ensure privacy. alternatively you can use Localethereum. I think Localbitcoins started requiring KYC
blokceyin

Activity: 168

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:52:52 AM

I always send my coins to our local exchange sites in my country and I withdraw them into the fiat in there. Their fees are a bit expensive too, but it's getting better with competition between them by time.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:04:58 AM

I have actually successfully used localbitcoins and localethereum for the first time last week. Just look for some people with high ratings (ie: trusted. verified, quick to respond) , and you can get cash in hand that way. There are people with over 3000+ transactions with 100% ratings so it technically should be OK to cash out that way as well.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

My choice is to use a local exchange or if possible I'll look for someone whos in need of bitcoin that's buying which is better way of trading in real life. There are local marketplaces where you can transact P2P no need for LBC just pure P2P deal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

What is your choice?

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. I hasten to remind you of revolutionary projects like Kelvin Blockchain. After all, its uniqueness lies in quantum computing! And this is an innovation!
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

If the amount is high bitstamp is the safest I think. You can get cash in dollars and euros.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:04:28 PM

The best ways to withdraw in cash in my country is to use our domestic exchange allowing to sell some blue chips and withdraw in our national currency and the second way is to find a local exchanger to sell you from hand to hand. It's the best way but you should be aware of personal security issues.
Until recently, I used WebMoney to exchange Bitcoin into any other currency that I needed. But this exchange became unprofitable and impossible for me. But since today there are a lot of resources to exchange any altcoin or Bitcoin for any currency with a conclusion even on a bank card.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:07:21 PM

Choose safe mode. Trade must pay a high cost. But it guarantees the money I withdraw from my personal account. I choose bitfinex binance and other exchanges if possible
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

How does exchanging your BTC to cash on an ATM work exactly? Do you get an address and you send it there?

I wonder how they prevent you from sending another transaction with a higher fee and all that stuff. I mean, I guess you don't sit next to the ATM for half an hour until your TX is confirmed, right?

Bump for visibility. Can someone explain how this works? I mean, getting BTC for cash or via credit card is pretty straightforward, but the other way around, I can't see a practical way, at least not without lightning network.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

What is your choice?
The best way to cash out is the one that practically without risks and losses gives you your profit in your hands. This is unfortunately not yet, so we use various platforms, the benefit of these is enough only commission varies.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: