Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Marshall Islands goes crypto  (Read 468 times)
Lou_kharet (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

The small nation of about 53,000 people is located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean is quietly working on a project that could have a major impact on how cryptocurrency is treated by both investors and government actors .

The Marshall Islands is launching its own national cryptocurrency token named the Sovereign, or SOV, which will be legal tender for citizens and businesses on the island and worldwide.  To know more, join the SOV official Telegram group: https://t.me/officialsov

Source: https://thefreenewsman.com/the-marshall-islands-goes-crypto/518037/
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

see the  fact is countries will continue  to Que in ,no option to ban again  hey folks lets watch the numbers go up up and up
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

its happening much faster than we expected. crypto is spreading around the world. so we can expect greatest growth in 2018 and 2019. anyway this news is great for that country and for entire crypto community

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

The small nation of about 53,000 people is located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean is quietly working on a project that could have a major impact on how cryptocurrency is treated by both investors and government actors .

The Marshall Islands is launching its own national cryptocurrency token named the Sovereign, or SOV, which will be legal tender for citizens and businesses on the island and worldwide.  To know more, join the SOV official Telegram group: https://t.me/officialsov

I think this is a great news, now cryptocurrency is distributed to the most distant places on Earth. This will particularly affect the tourism industry in this area, as people who are visiting will be able to pay a crypt to make this coin grow.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

It's good for the small island nation in the pacific. With embracing cryptocurrency and exchanges, it can be the next gem of pacific, like Malta of Mediterranean or Bermuda of Atlantic.
Crypto will bring more money and jobs to the land. 
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

They are not the first country that implements that, so far none of them had a good success but I want them to succeed so we will have a good model on how a country can properly implement this, anyway, they have a small number they can do it if the authorities can properly do it.

BestRate

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

This is a great news, if it is true. The usage of cryptocurrency will grow faster and this positive example will show other small countries all advantages of blockchain technology.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

I've searched for some articles if this is legit and after looking, I've seen that this news was around February this year.

They are not the first country that implements that, so far none of them had a good success but I want them to succeed so we will have a good model on how a country can properly implement this, anyway, they have a small number they can do it if the authorities can properly do it.
Well that's true, there are some countries that already did this and sadly they didn't made too much with it but I like the adoption that they are showing through crypto's.
tokenjob

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

The people of Marshall Islands clearly understood what is the future. I think if they do utilize this opportunity in a proper way, they will be developed in a very short time.
tiplols

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

yes I also heard about this news that Marshall island is lunching their own national token,  it is actually a very positive move from them for the cryptocurrency developments it is high time for the rest of the world to accept this for better economic progress
Found bt

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

There are approximately 53000 people living in the Marshall Islands. There are chances of the crypto market. There SOV started tokens nationally. Which are highly secure and promising. I think it will do better.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

If it’s really felt impact on crypto world it will be great. This type of project need much in new world and these will carry the cryptocurrency on peak.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

Wow Pakistan is considering and now it looks like the Marshall Islands is enacting a crypto currency policy.  Hopefully this is the sovereign governments making these decisions and not central bankers.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
kabir ullah

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:49:18 PM

SOV has released tokens nationally on the Marshall Islands. I think that's a good sign for the crypto market. This is very profitable and reliable. I think its future will be very bright.
Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

A nation whether it is big or small, interested in cryptocurrencies deciding to launch one of their own tokens, is really an interesting and motivating news for crypto enthusiasts. For the time till now, they used US$ in exchange and trade. If they launch SOV, their own crypto token, They will use it in every sphere which will flourish Crypto space, eventually.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

Yes I have heard about that, and for me it seems like some reality show when guys would try something new and undiscovered and all the world can follow them and see what will be happening there.

kenvar

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

It is a good tool and chance, especially for a small countries, to grow their economy fast. Accepting crypto they can boost their development too much. Countries that accepting crypto now definitely will have a lot of impact in the future.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

Yep. Its a good news to hear and its a learning news for other small and big countries to learn lessons from this small country with little population which has gone tech savvy. This news has to be spread across the world to reach each and every one who is scared about crypto and thinks negative about it. Really this is an amazing news to be spread across.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:58:48 PM

This news is really very good and can have a positive impact. Prices of course are unlikely to start to grow, but nevertheless recently we have lacked positive news!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

It’s a very good news. As It’s a very small nation the governing body easily monitor the system. I think it’s a very good decision to run own cryptocurrency token. I believe it will be a legal tender for citizen and business.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: