Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trading volume by exchange geographical location  (Read 176 times)
icorating (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:49:21 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 12:03:44 PM by icorating

ICORating has launched a new section on our website dedicated to cryptocurrency exchanges. In our new section, users can find information on all of the world’s major crypto exchanges, including daily trading volume, listed token pairs, country of origin, social media accounts, and other useful facts.

In connection to our launch of the our new cryptocurrency exchange website section, we’ve prepared a map of the countries where the biggest crypto exchanges by trading volume do business. According to data on July 25, 2018 collected from CoinMarketCap, only four territories handled 24-hour trading volumes over one billion USD on July 25: the Seychelles ($5.5 bln), Hong Kong ($2.3 bln), China ($1.95 bln), and the UK ($1.48 bln). Each territory was dominated by one exchange that accounted for the bulk of trading volume: BitMEX in the Seychelles, Binance in Hong Kong, OKEx in China, and Huobi in the UK.

Exchanges in both Singapore and South Korea handled just under one billion USD each, with Singaporean exchanges processing $962 mln and South Korean exchanges processing $916 mln in 24-hour trading volume. The territories with the largest daily exchange volume in the Americas were the British Virgin Islands ($455 mln), the United States ($373 mln), and Canada ($274 mln). Apart from the UK, the European territories with the largest daily exchange volume were Estonia ($206 mln), Russia ($145 mln), and Malta ($119 mln).

More details are here:
https://goo.gl/56YwUz

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

In other words, Binance, Bitmex, Okex and Huobi are the leaders in terms of trading volume. I would have loved to see on your site another rating in erms of lower transaction fees!
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

That's awesome,but who can verify that this information is correct?
The daily trading volume by location means nothing.I don`t live in the UK,but I can register an account in some UK based cryptocurrency exchange and trade altcoins.
By the way,I`m not surprised that the Seychelles on top of the list.

icorating (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:57:21 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 12:15:23 PM by icorating

In other words, Binance, Bitmex, Okex and Huobi are the leaders in terms of trading volume. I would have loved to see on your site another rating in erms of lower transaction fees!

We glad to see, that you liked the new section on our website!

Could please specify what you meant by the rating of lower transaction fees?
Did you mean data concerning commission fees on exchanges or what?

icorating (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

That's awesome,but who can verify that this information is correct?
The daily trading volume by location means nothing.I don`t live in the UK,but I can register an account in some UK based cryptocurrency exchange and trade altcoins.
By the way,I`m not surprised that the Seychelles on top of the list.

Thanks!
You are right, this data is dedicated to exchange geographical location, but not traders.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

I think the graph has some errors. In Turkey there is more than 15 exchanges not 8. The trade volume on the image is lower than the real volume.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

I am also very much looking forward to this because if you do that then the investor will be very interested in your website because it really brings a lot of benefits for investors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

Is this going to be happening forever? or it is just a one time activity on your website? Anyways I think it is a good thing you guys are doing that. You can just look at your Geographical region and then make a choice. By the way did you add Africa? I learnt there are some few exchangers there.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

ICORating has launched a new section on our website dedicated to cryptocurrency exchanges. In our new section, users can find information on all of the world’s major crypto exchanges, including daily trading volume, listed token pairs, country of origin, social media accounts, and other useful facts.

In connection to our launch of the our new cryptocurrency exchange website section, we’ve prepared a map of the countries where the biggest crypto exchanges by trading volume do business. According to data on July 25, 2018 collected from CoinMarketCap, only four territories handled 24-hour trading volumes over one billion USD on July 25: the Seychelles ($5.5 bln), Hong Kong ($2.3 bln), China ($1.95 bln), and the UK ($1.48 bln). Each territory was dominated by one exchange that accounted for the bulk of trading volume: BitMEX in the Seychelles, Binance in Hong Kong, OKEx in China, and Huobi in the UK.

Exchanges in both Singapore and South Korea handled just under one billion USD each, with Singaporean exchanges processing $962 mln and South Korean exchanges processing $916 mln in 24-hour trading volume. The territories with the largest daily exchange volume in the Americas were the British Virgin Islands ($455 mln), the United States ($373 mln), and Canada ($274 mln). Apart from the UK, the European territories with the largest daily exchange volume were Estonia ($206 mln), Russia ($145 mln), and Malta ($119 mln).

More details are here:
https://goo.gl/56YwUz

You can see that at different trading platforms, the trading volume varies, depending on the market capitalization of large or small, focused and attract many investors or not. So I think that at this point you should choose large trading floors to trade because large trading floors will have high liquidity and you can easily complete the transaction.
icorating (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

I think the graph has some errors. In Turkey there is more than 15 exchanges not 8. The trade volume on the image is lower than the real volume.

Hi!
We collected information from coinmarketcap, so may be those exchanges are not listed on CMC, that is why we did not mention them.
The same situation with trading volume. On the graph we see the same volume as it was on CMC on 25th of July.

icorating (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

Is this going to be happening forever? or it is just a one time activity on your website? Anyways I think it is a good thing you guys are doing that. You can just look at your Geographical region and then make a choice. By the way did you add Africa? I learnt there are some few exchangers there.

We are constantly working on such kind of information.
You can see more stats, reports, etc. on our website ICORating.com

jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

I am also very much looking forward to this because if you do that then the investor will be very interested in your website because it really brings a lot of benefits for investors.

I carried out an online survey a couple of months back on Cryptocurrency Exchange issues and high transaction fees came out a major concern.

To overcome this problem, Encrybit is going to have an introductory zero fee period and also provide a 50% discount on trading fees if paid using Encrybit tokens.

Many other problems are to be solved and can be seen here.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

Oh this is sooo sweet. I love the look of it, I always wondered how much was going on in what country, this is sooo perfect.
I really love to see my own country in that map as well. There are a lot of countries but also there are a lot of countries that do not exist on the map with detail so at least we are in there Cheesy.

It is great to actually see it because I initially tought USA would have been biggest yet I would have never thought seychelles to be number one on list, must be some off shore thing going down there.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
icorating (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

Oh this is sooo sweet. I love the look of it, I always wondered how much was going on in what country, this is sooo perfect.
I really love to see my own country in that map as well. There are a lot of countries but also there are a lot of countries that do not exist on the map with detail so at least we are in there Cheesy.

It is great to actually see it because I initially tought USA would have been biggest yet I would have never thought seychelles to be number one on list, must be some off shore thing going down there.

We glad to see, that you liked it.
We are working toward expansion of such content.

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

Who would have thought seychelles would be the country with the highest volume, must be something to do with lax privacy laws and low taxes. Certainly not the infrastructure

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: