Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn Betacoin difficulty going through the roof.  (Read 1674 times)
phazon307 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:57:46 PM

Looks like people are starting to switch to it because of the ridiculously high difficulty of bitcoin nice. Just let you know now that if you don't get on this don't be crying later that you couldn't mine any.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:58:47 PM

Is this a attempt to advertise? No alt coin has the potential to beat Bitcoin at this time.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
phazon307 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:05:07 PM

Is this a attempt to advertise? No alt coin has the potential to beat Bitcoin at this time.
No making a statement and it may not at this time but it could. Think about it my friend I have noticed that the price of altcoins is largely determined by difficulty. Betacoin is a little under a million as of right now. Image if it had the same difficulty as Bitcoin now I know there is more attention for BTC but that doesn't mean Betacoin can't be worth half as much as BTC or more.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
lalakies23

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:58:09 AM

MakeBelieve who cares about Bitcoin?

Betacoin is better and more people mining it daily.
I have switched all my miners to beta because it is more profitable with an increasing trend in value.
Bitcoin is going down the sink since the Mtgox incident. They have removed the MtGOX exchange
from the coinwarz and other sites because they don't want to scare people. Bitcoin's real value is now about 250$.
People have woken up and invest on Betacoin

PS: Imho the BTC difficulty is hold and raised by major companies, home miners have turned to Betacoin.
      The difficulty is foreseen to raise more during the upcoming months.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:17:25 AM

This is a prime example of a hype, advertisement and coin propaganda.

While i do agree with Phazon that betacoin has its own niche, he jumped the gun saying exploding. I feel bad for those who bought at the highpoint, because anyone could have seen this is just another Pump and dump.

Coins do not just explode overnight from .01cents to 10 dollars and stay at 10 dollars, they average out and naturally settle on a price.

What goes up, must come down.
lalakies23

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:20:40 AM

This is a prime example of a hype, advertisement, based on no facts coin propaganda.

While i do agree with Phazon that betacoin has it's own niche, he jumped the gun saying exploding. I feel bad for those who bought at the highpoint, because anyone could have seen this is just another Pump and dump.

Coins do not just explode overnight from .01cents to 10 dollars and stay at 10 dollars, they average out and naturally settle on a price.

Excactly like the GREAT bubble, the Bitcoin. It's gonna blow soon enough. Betacoin on the other hand shows great stability that many cryptos envy. It is 4 months old and achived difficulty and value stability at a level others took years to reach. Betacoin is everything but a pump a dump. Buy now or miss the train. Like it or not is better than Bitcoin by far since it provides the same security but with faster transactions!

PS: FYI, the Network hash rate is over 15GH/s
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:24:04 AM

This is a prime example of a hype, advertisement, based on no facts coin propaganda.

While i do agree with Phazon that betacoin has it's own niche, he jumped the gun saying exploding. I feel bad for those who bought at the highpoint, because anyone could have seen this is just another Pump and dump.

Excactly like the GREAT bubble Bitcoin. It's gonna blow soon enough. Betacoin on the other hand shows great stability that many cryptos envy. It is 4 months old and achived difficulty and value stability at great level that others took year to reach.

There is good reason for bitcoin and betacoins standings. I'm not going to really comment on Bitcoin, because BTC is on a whole different level then ALL alt-coins. It is the' digital currency. But, times are changing alts are shaking up the foundations of digital currencies.

I firmly believe many stable-priced-coins, like betacoin, with its difficulty, will see a future of success.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: