Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's share here useful tools for ICO-market!  (Read 214 times)
tailor.and

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

This ICO rating site is really appealing in look and patterns. But I prefer researching with more than one rating sites to have a deep view of any ICO. There is ICOBench, ICOChamp, CrushCrypto, ICO Rating etc sites which are excellent in reviewing and giving an overview of any ICOs. These are just my assumptions with my experience.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

Also you can see information about the project on the site of icodrops.com. On it you will find a lot of useful information about the ICo project.
But I recommend that you learn by yourself how to study projects, in rare cases, pay attention to the opinions of experts.
Gvunt

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

Thank you all for such a wonderful selection of services !!!! It will greatly simplify my life and search for an attractive project
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

Sharing with you useful tool at ICO market.

Recently I've asked some questions about how to choose a good ICO agency? And accidentally I found this great platform - https://moonrate.io/

It is just a list of all ICO-agencies with ratings, prices and so on, you can even a leave review on agency with which you've worked.

I think great initiative! And what do you think about the platform?

And what are your favourite useful tools/resources?

Sharing of useful tools is really a good idea and that was happen frequently here in crypto industry where many members asking for some explanation and the other was asking for a good bounty and as it is seen in the forum , there's so many reply and quotes, so these will proves that people in the forum are willing to share ideas.
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

MoonRate looks very easy to use and understand even for the newbies. Thanks for helping the community. I will be definitely using it from now. However, I like other sites like CoinSchedule, ICObench, forico for ICO related news and listings. Hopefully these will cover all the needs of someone looking for investing in ICOs.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:05:50 PM

I use this: https://www.cryptocompare.com/
You can see the total raised funds of the past ICO, the presale price, total supply, average estimated price. But most of the latest ICOs aren't availabe there only the famous ones.

Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:10:43 PM

I will check moonrate out.I was using different sites for different purposes but this looks like a promising site for me to get all the information I need and learn new stuff along the way.
crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

I will check moonrate out.I was using different sites for different purposes but this looks like a promising site for me to get all the information I need and learn new stuff along the way.

Agree! Try it, really promising site
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

I think ico rating sites are not useful much, because once everything related to ico which is easy are provided, the rating would be very good but that does not give any info regarding if it will be successful for investors.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: