Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's share here useful tools for ICO-market!  (Read 215 times)
general.klo (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

Sharing with you useful tool at ICO market.

Recently I've asked some questions about how to choose a good ICO agency? And accidentally I found this great platform - https://moonrate.io/

It is just a list of all ICO-agencies with ratings, prices and so on, you can even a leave review on agency with which you've worked.

I think great initiative! And what do you think about the platform?

And what are your favourite useful tools/resources?
crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

Thank you!
MoonRate is interesting source.

I would like to share this website - https://forico.io
There is all the info about ICOs, listings, agencies (btw), events, experts and many many other useful info Wink

general.klo (OP)

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

Thank you!

There is all the info about ICOs, listings, agencies (btw), events, experts and many many other useful info Wink

Great, I also use it sometimes! Thank for sharing Smiley
Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:34:42 AM

The ICO moonrate evaluation site is quite interesting
Let's put together the most useful assessment tools for everyone
I have the following website: https://icorating.com/
tokenjob

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

Did you try cryptorated yet? It's really awesome. It will provide you lots of information. Their database is enriched with information about most of the ICOs. So it can help you a lot.
a2zC

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

they are many interesting tools of ICO are available in the market , as per your demands price and protocol you must choose your tools, it is not possible to suggest you any specific names,  it is a huge platform so you must study it properly to understand it
Letre

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

I like the tool. I use this tool from now on. To me it seems to be secure. Here I get everything together. Ratings, prices and all information of the agency. Thank you for sharing.
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

Great! I hope this  tools are important for someone’s who needed. By these they could helped other hand. At all this type of post (if reliable) help many newbie’s.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

The ICO moonrate evaluation site is quite interesting
Let's put together the most useful assessment tools for everyone
I have the following website: https://icorating.com/
Thank you!

Recently I've asked some questions about how to choose a good ICO agency? And accidentally I found this great platform - https://moonrate.io/

It is just a list of all ICO-agencies with ratings, prices and so on, you can even a leave review on agency with which you've worked.

how far you all gone in research to bring untrusted links
TOYOB BISWAS

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

Moonrate.io cryopo tool has been very secure and trustworthy to me. Its features are very nice. Here are events, agencies, ratings and prices together. Thank you very much for sharing.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

Thanks for sharing this. This platform seems really useful to me. I get know so many important things about ICO projects, experts opinions, reviews and so many other things which are truly beneficial.
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

Moonrate is really a great platform. I use it myself and always recommend others too. I still didn't get a better one so am sticking to eat. I would like to invite all to share if they know any other resource useful.
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:22:26 PM

I agree with you, Moonrate is reliable informtive source in case of ICO. I normally depend on Moonrate and Forico, they are both really good and convenient to use.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:36:37 PM

they are many interesting tools of ICO are available in the market , as per your demands price and protocol you must choose your tools, it is not possible to suggest you any specific names,  it is a huge platform so you must study it properly to understand it

Any tools which can help you anything you need about ICO is just a guide be sure to established your own criteria and used as your path in determining your success here in crypto world.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

I work with Market Across as a freelance writer and they do some great work, happy but not surprised to see them at #1. They really emphasis genuine, non-pump content and they've got pretty affordable packages for crypto projects.

However, not sure how I feel about Amazix at #4. They were awful with Endor.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

From my point of view if you want to know about this you had better go foriceo.io. Here you will find out lot of information about this. This information is authentic so I think it’s a best option to know about ICO market.
LuckyHarriet

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

From my point of view you will find lots of information in marketcap and forico.io . Here you easily find out the potential tool for this market. Here you find absolute news about ico market.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

thanks for sharing yours tools. I also use moonrate and forico. Sometime i visit icosource.io . here you got many information like ico list,upcomming ico, crypto currency tken sale ect.
Wrathhawk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:18:53 PM

There are a lot of useful tools for the ICO markets. The best one by far used by the majority is MoonRate. This keeps all the latest updates and gives pretty accurate news.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

That's really a great site to visit! Smiley. Those kind of sites should be put in notes in order for you to know more. There are more, there were a lot site just like that. But I disagree to the ICO that tokensuite's are handling. They are all scam apparently.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: