Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixing income from BTC?  (Read 436 times)
EmmyWork

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

From my point of view I liketo trade on binance or coinbase. I suggest everyone that please not to use suspicious tranaction.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

Personally I use Kraken, Kucoin and local bitcoin for my trades. As far as I can work out there is no way to fix your income from crypto, you could not depend on a steady income though from it, probably best to go fiat for base income and crypto for profit then change it to fiat and then invest in unit trusts or similar. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
pahomovat

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

You will have to use a local exchange (one in your country) for this. It will save you all the fees for transferring from one exchange to another.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

Probably exchange your crypto for your country's local currency instead. This depends on what your country is though. If Coinbase supports your country[1], then that MIGHT be your best bet. At least I would probably trust Coinbase more than USDT as I personally don't trust USDT too.

[1] https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1392031-what-countries-are-buys-and-sells-available-in-

Unfortunately, coinbase doesnt support my country, so i have a choice between high fees to cash out or take this insane risk for USDT

If there is no crypto to fiat wallet service in your country then I am pretty sure localbitcoins is your best shot. This is because you will be trading with your local peers for your money and thus you can increase the odds of having good deal by speaking with them personally. Who knows you may end up with higher rate deal as compared to the international market if someone is really in need of buying BTC at that rate. So try to explore more options like this and dont let your trade fall for higher prices than what is affordable to you. Also, you can always trade bitcoin on this forum by asking for offers in auction section or services section.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

Hello!

I'm very interested how do you fix crypto income. I know that there are some crypto exchanges where you have a crypto-fiat pair but they are small with high fees. I prefer to fix my bitcoin and altcoin income in something stable. As for fiat pairs - no exchanges, for some tokens like Tether or True USD or Havven they look like a scam. However, i like to trade on Binance, so i use Tether as a stable coin but i suggest it is too risky because Tether made a lot of suspicious transactions.

I'd like to know what are you using? Can you give me some advices?
Thanks!

P.S. I mean i dont want to went out to fiat. I'd like to trade but when i want to close my deal and sell the BTC i don't want to go to fiat because it is too expensive.I'll continue my trade in a while, so need not fiat

There is a new stable currency called true usd, you might want to have a look at that one. You should be able to redeem your tokens for usd in case you decide to do that

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
bedrosovic35

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

Now not profitable to fix the damage as all hell ! I'm shopping personally now )
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

bitcoin is a coin-operated code. This will enable you to earn a lot of income. Most people have already earned a big income. If you want to make a fortune, you will invest in bitcoin for a long time. You can get a great revenue by investing in bitcoin. Get great progress in selling it when you increase the value of the bitcoin. When bitcoin increases, you become a successful person.
inesterdd

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

Personally, I make a profit only in Ethereum and bitcoin. Since I think that in the future I will find where to apply this cryptocurrency. I think the era of Fiat currency will be over soon.   Roll Eyes
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

Personally, I make a profit only in Ethereum and bitcoin. Since I think that in the future I will find where to apply this cryptocurrency. I think the era of Fiat currency will be over soon.   Roll Eyes
making fixed income on bitcoin will be very difficult to do, especially for situations that cannot be predicted like this. well, but I think it would be very good if you use bitcoin to get side income.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

Hello!

I'm very interested how do you fix crypto income. I know that there are some crypto exchanges where you have a crypto-fiat pair but they are small with high fees. I prefer to fix my bitcoin and altcoin income in something stable. As for fiat pairs - no exchanges, for some tokens like Tether or True USD or Havven they look like a scam. However, i like to trade on Binance, so i use Tether as a stable coin but i suggest it is too risky because Tether made a lot of suspicious transactions.

Thanks!

P.S. I mean i dont want to went out to fiat. I'd like to trade but when i want to close my deal and sell the BTC i don't want to go to fiat because it is too expensive.I'll continue my trade in a while, so need not fiat

I like to trade in Binance, so I use Tether as a stable coin but I suggest it is too risky because Tether makes a lot of suspicious transactions.

Is it just me or this is just the same?

To avoid volatility for me, the best I do is to exchange is with my local fiat currency. I don't trust any crypto for stable prices because they all depends on bitcoin. If bitcoin is down they all are down and vice versa.
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

I hope coinbase is the best platform to exchange crypto.i will support.i think it would be very good if you use bitcoin to get side bitcoin.
CryptocitySL

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

Yes, that is true. Because bitcoin is a good coin. And is an important and important coin in the world. It is today's success. Because, in 2016, bitcoin will cost about $ 1,000. You never thought bitcoin would cost $ 20000. So I'm saying bitcoin has dropped in the market today. Therefore, invest in bitcoin. You can get a great profit the previous year or next year. Today's situation makes bitcoin strong.
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

I prefer to exchange crypto with bitcoin because the price promises profit in the future but I also use local exchange when I want to exchange it for paper money and if I don't need it then I will save it to bitcoin where you are

rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:42:51 PM

Nothing fix income in cryptocurrency because of high volatility  up and down the price
In terms of transaction fees yes correct is too high converting into fiat money
If i include all fees Every i transfer the coins into another wallet going to my local wallet i use to convert into fiat i lose huge of income because of high transaction withdrawal

yitzjoe

Activity: 390

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

I also like binance and that's what I do for daily trading. many people need stable coins because they are afraid of very fast value fluctuations, but for me this is actually beneficial, nano coins every day have a percentage of decline and increase of -25% to 25% and I like to steal margins there
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:16:51 PM

why do not you try not to beat Bittrex? there is a dollar, but you do not withdraw money from the exchange
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:10:48 AM

Hello!

Thanks!

You raised a good topic. Indeed, there is a problem in many countries, the exchange for the national currency bitcoin or Ethereum. Personally, I do not have such a problem, because I transfer all bitcoins and then exchange them through other people for national money. and this is a problem.
altofnurrohman

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:25:06 AM

It's true that if we trade directly to Fiat it will feel very expensive. The cost that we have to pay is very expensive if we go directly to Fiat.
I have never traded directly to Fiat, I prefer to find ways to trade at a lower cost.
the way I do is to exchange crypto for a cheap fee, then look for a market that has a low cost, after everything has been done, we return it by switching to fiat.
that way I think it will be cheaper to fee.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:23:18 AM

we can see that we can create profit from bitcoin, and we can see that in bitcoin investment or trading we can get more profit, but we can't depend my main income from bitcoin because it will very dangerous, if something happen with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies we don't have any backup plan

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Yaspers101

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:21:12 AM

we can see that we can create profit from bitcoin, and we can see that in bitcoin investment or trading we can get more profit, but we can't depend my main income from bitcoin because it will very dangerous, if something happen with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies we don't have any backup plan

Why do you need to invest 100% of the capital in the crypto currency?  Spare plan- do not invest the whole amount in bitcoin!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: