Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:03:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Venezuela plans to dam the Orinoco to mine crypto  (Read 187 times)
cryptovally01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

Petro made a good hype in the crypto world. But I think you should think before investing in petro. I don’t think it will be a good move.
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

Despite representing a milestone in the growth of the cryptocurrency market, I think Petro should be seen as a last-ditch attempt of a defaulting. Probably it should raise concerns to anyone thinking of investing in it.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

This hydroelectric dam may help Venezuela a lot as it will make a huge amount of occupation in this project. This may help Venezuela stand against inflation and poverty problem which will also help also flourishing their own Cryptocurrency Petro to come up in the market with a handsome price. This is a news of hope for Venezuela's crypto enthusiasts.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

The news sounds interesting and positive to me. These sorts of initiatives play vital roles for the welfare of society and for country as well. I wish hydro-plant project will bring all success in Venezuela.
Wrathhawk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

Petro will be serving as a supplement for venezuelan fiat Bolivar to help them cope up with the recent inflation. It is definitely a positive news for the crypto community where a cryptocurrency is helping a country to fight inflation. If the dam is utilized to mine more coins then it will be an example for every country. Petro is said to be backed by oil and mineral reserves but mining more Petro might open the door for new possibilities.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

Excellent news, the blockchain and the cryptocurrencies are the future, and in Venezuela they have understood that they must plan their future well if they want to improve their lives in their country. I hope that their example is followed by many other countries in the world and can lead to a great general development of the sector
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: