Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan to Urge Towards Cryptocurrency Due to Economic Crisis  (Read 166 times)
rosyantony (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

Pakistan is currently facing the political instability and looming its economy. Many Pakistani’s are now considering cryptocurrency in order to reduce the economic inflation.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

Cryptocurrency enables nation to trade independently defying the biased rules of IMF and World Bank. IMF and World Bank are making poor poorer and filling their own pockets. We need every nation to shift towards cryptocurrency to have a real open and free trade.

bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

Not only Pakistan but also a lots of countries are now wanting to utilize cryptocurrency. It is a very good sign for the crypto world. The more people come here, more investments will be done.
Beity

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

many countries of the world now facing a big economical crisis and Pakistan is one of them,  they are having a very unstable political situation so some of the people of that country are involving with cryptocurrency so that they can reduce this issues
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

It is nice to hear that even pakistan also want to adapt to Cryptocurrency, Hope never PM Imran khan has a vision to move Pakistan to the modernity, However, I have no idea how Cryptocurrency reduce inflation? can you please explain it? educational purpose.

Outeriesself

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

Now Pakistan is going through a financial crisis. Political unrest is also prevailing here. Through this, people are moving towards crypto for economic independence. I think they will do well in the crypto To benefit himself. This will expand the crypto market.
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

There many Asian country facing the same problem with cryptocurrency. But they can solve it easily if they want and that should open their bright future with cryptocurrency.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

The more and more countries bucking the central bank installed in their countries the better.  Once we shed these central banks which charge us to use our countries own money we can then grab a bit of our freedom back. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

Perhaps in the lagging countries, where the economy is in decline, the crypto currency will be popular.

Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

The people of Pakistan are heading towards Crypt to help themselves financially. It will do something good for them. Crypto is now the most popular, secure and profitable online business platform. It's a good sign for cryptos.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

Thanks for the news. I think as Pakistan is facing some tough times with their current economical environment. Crypto currency can help to reduce the crisis by embracing it in a positive way.
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

It’s a good news for cryptocurrency. I think if Pakistan accept this market then other sub continent countries are also accept this market. I also believe if any countries peoples are trade with this market then they will change their countries economic condition in a positive way.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

It will be very interesting to observe this country in the process of taking a crypto currency, but I'm not sure that they will be able to do it in the near future, too many problems. I think the main thing: 90% of the inhabitants of this country have never heard about bitcoin and do not know how to safely use them so that their funds can not be stolen.
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:51:55 PM

Actually this is really great news for crypto market also for Pakistan I think their govt. take such a good decisions and this will helpful for their economy also this market is decentralize system which is beneficial to them.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:59:42 PM

As trust in government and institutions decreases , more persons will see the need to adopt the use of cryptos. it certainly is a good thing for Pakistanis
GhostKnight

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

Cryptocurrency has made a huge number of people financially independent. Thus, cryptocurrency has always been a escape under situations ike this. Plus, till now such financial inflation situations have always helped to grow cryptocurrency, so it's actually a good opportunity for cryptocurrency to grow in Pakistan.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1904
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

Cryptocurrency has made a huge number of people financially independent. Thus, cryptocurrency has always been a escape under situations ike this. Plus, till now such financial inflation situations have always helped to grow cryptocurrency, so it's actually a good opportunity for cryptocurrency to grow in Pakistan.

An expansion of support for Bitcoin is always good news and I do think if Pakistan is to adopt BTC then this will be mutually beneficial.

*meoww*
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

This is more of a testament that Bitcoin is not only here to stay but it will be a part of our everyday lives soon.  I'm talking for everyone not just us enthusiasts.  Great job by Pakistan.  They took one step to freeing themselves from the shackles of the world fiat system. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

From my point of view it a very good decision. The election was held few day age the political situation is now that much stable it will affect the economy. I think crypto currency is the best option to balance the economy.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

Pakistan is currently facing the political instability and looming its economy. Many Pakistani’s are now considering cryptocurrency in order to reduce the economic inflation.

There government made a huge error in deterring crypto tradings earlier this year. So many nations facing economic crisis similar to Pakistan have turned to cryptocurrencies, and thats fantastic news.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: