Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading tips and advice  (Read 588 times)
erjanite

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

You need to know your trading profile first. In order to do that, you need to gather datas about your past trades and evaluate what type of trader you are. Are you a Fundamentalist that trades based on news and speculation or are you a Technical Analysts that uses chart as primary weapon. I advise you to read charts because this is the most profitable way to do (If you are good enough). You need to train yourself day and night. Eat charts like you've never eaten before. Research for anything that is related to trading. Focus on developing your system then work your way out to become the best trader by developing your mindset. Read books about trading psychology and Never ever giveup. Don't quit.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

there are varieties of traders. such as long term and short term. In short terms, those who buy low and sell are only 20% to 50% of the cost. And in the long term, those who are dissatisfied with the low-priced market will want to wait for them to increase their value before they sell.
But if investing requires totality, without forgetting personal needs and I suggest you do not invest in all your capital, but set aside for investment. if the token goes down then you will starve and lose all your investment.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

for example i trade with 500$ after some days that particular coin raise up my 500$ turn to 600$ i can use 400$ to invest and use the other for home purposes but i think it can work if only the coin have a good value but when the coin worth nothing your 500$ might come down to 200$ that's the risk in trading sso please is this decision of mine good or bad?

Choosing a good coins to invest in can gives you a good profits,  but it is very hard to predict which one is have to rise or fall, although youve chooce the good one, but when is the right time, in some ways risk exist. So when you earn good profits,  dont cut your capital to a home purposes, because the additional profits can earn another profits by rolling up all in the markets.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

That is a good strategy, always taking away your profit from trading when your investment multiplies. I also did that before and it really is advisable to take home those money you win as much as you can because trading is not all about winning. Those take home profit can also use as a back up in times of losses.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

there are varieties of traders. such as long term and short term. In short terms, those who buy low and sell are only 20% to 50% of the cost. And in the long term, those who are dissatisfied with the low-priced market will want to wait for them to increase their value before they sell.
But if investing requires totality, without forgetting personal needs and I suggest you do not invest in all your capital, but set aside for investment. if the token goes down then you will starve and lose all your investment.

That's why you doesn't need to used the money for daily needed in crypto trading or what because there is a huge risk that you may lose it. Use the money in trading or invest that you can afford not all your money.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

That is a good strategy, always taking away your profit from trading when your investment multiplies. I also did that before and it really is advisable to take home those money you win as much as you can because trading is not all about winning. Those take home profit can also use as a back up in times of losses.

I think that is for short term investment, if you know that it increase and you can get an profits you will take it away or save. But of course there's an long term investor that truly waits more time to gain a huge profits. If you know the coins that you choose are having a potential you should do a long term investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

The main thing when participating in cryptocurrency trading is to have a precise plan of action and follow this plan always. You also need to have an iron character. Psychology is almost the most important thing for a trader.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

Everything is depends on your strategy. You have to take some big risks as this marketplace is very risky.
I completely agree with the fact that the market is very risky, always think about it, so that in the end it does not happen that you will simply lose all your savings, I hope you remember this simple truth.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

Try to minimize your own risk and invest your currency in a secured project. I think crypto market will give you more profit with a little risk to invest in crypto and get benefit from it.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

The best thing in crypto trading or any other currency trading is you invest the money which is not very necessary for you now and in time of trading, you remember to put your currencies in more than one tokens or project.  When you get a decent price, then withdraw some of your money which you must and other currencies you trade in another investment. Invest in a portfolio whenever you get higher value from a project. don't put in just a project and also not to trade all of your currencies on the whole. And your idea is not very suitable to be successful.
Wrathhawk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

The market of digital currency itself is very unpredictable and volatile, so the risk power is key, as any time you are likely to face a loss, just as any time you are also likely to win. So, the key here lies on your researches, nothing else. Always try to reinvest from profit, bit by bit, and if progress is postive carry on.In this way you can maximize profit and reduce chances of going bankrupt.
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

If you are completely new to trading, first just observe the coins in which you want to invest, see how they react to the news background by studying the basics of technical analysis and only after that go to the market with your money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

Like every single person that participated in this business said, Patience is the key, it is really proven. But if you are new here, do not invest all your money because this is not assured profit and not all people here gains profit, set aside for your future and enjoy life. Cryptocurrency is just a part time where you can get income that doesn't require much of your time.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

Trading strategy depends on the level of risks you want to take. If you are into high risk, yes you can reinvest your capital and profit. The safe bet and lower risk option is to take back your capital and reinvest with the profit you have made.
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

The desire to trail is at all. But my personal experience has shown huge costs of temporary and just the loss of money. I realized that I was better at investing in ICO.
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

Crypto market is very volatile, it is very likely for you to face loss any time. However, there is a very huge chance for you to make huge profit if you invest on the right coin. My suggestion is to reinvest from the profit you make, not all of it, but the least amount which you can afford to lose. In this way you can maximize profit and reduce chances of going bankrupt.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:57:27 PM

trade is certainly very big chance of his profits. profits can be per day thus percent. Advice to know is. If the price suddenly suddenly suddenly drastically. of course you do not panic to sell the assets because I think it is a very reasonable thing. Do not panic if you become a trader.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

All trade in the crypto currency is a kind of "roller coaster": a trader buys a coin during a Dump and sells during a Pamp. The more coins he has in his portfolio - the higher the probability of making a profit! This is how all known financial funds work, and ordinary traders also work. All the complexity in one - to properly compile a crypto-currency portfolio. I hope that at the moment there are a lot of top coins already collected in your portfolio and are you waiting for Pump?
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

I think that everything is as easy as ABC because you need to sell when the price is high and buy when it is low. To my mind, it is better to trade according to the standard rules known for years
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:41:07 PM

for example i trade with 500$ after some days that particular coin raise up my 500$ turn to 600$ i can use 400$ to invest and use the other for home purposes but i think it can work if only the coin have a good value but when the coin worth nothing your 500$ might come down to 200$ that's the risk in trading sso please is this decision of mine good or bad?

In day trading, You will need to be online almost every 30 Minutes, What I feel you should do while trading, you should increase the number of your coin when the price goes down so as to when it will come up you can profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: