Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading tips and advice  (Read 588 times)
criptogenious

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

Thanks for your query. I too think when anyone makes up their mind in investment they should use that money they can afford again if they lose as this world of crypto currency trading has high risk possibility.
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:53:21 PM

there are many risks that will be accepted when we are trading, there are benefits received when the price of coins rises, but if the price decreases we will experience losses, so can not be predicted
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

Well I think defining risk tolerance and knowing own needs are the primary facts you should keep in your mind. Again having goal and to be stuck to it with proper determination is also important.
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

My tips regarding this issue would be having logical approach and less emotional intensity and also be analytical about own success and failure. These things are very much needed if anyone want expected success in trading.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:48:26 PM

Currently, the wise choice in cryptocurrency is to play the hype cycle.  Well, actually it has probably always been like that with some exceptions like bitcoin and others.  But right now, there is so much FOMO that it is very easy to just find a new coin that has low/zero pre-mine, semi-transparent and available team (even that isn't always needed), a good sales pitch.  then, accumulate that coin with POW or by doing bounty and sell it as soon as possible becaue that is just what is happening right now.

I don't like it and I personally haven't taken advantage of the hype cycle as much as I should if I want to make money.  

I don't understand why is it important that coin is not pre-mined?

I think it is time to buy some crypto or earn it other way because the prices are pretty low.

c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

if the money you have $ 500 to $ 600 then I suggest you to continue your trade without taking the advantage you get for the capital you use is growing and you will get more profits because the greater the capital we use the greater the benefits we get
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

investment requires totality, without forgetting the personal / household needs. here I suggest you do not invest in all the capital you have, but set aside some for investment. if the token goes down then you will starve and lose all your investment.

Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

Everybody has a story to tell when it comes to trading on crypto currency, but j think there are lots of mentors on this field and there as been lot of write up when it comes to crypto trading. If u can try and consult them and read article, it will surely help
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

From my point of view everyone must have to research before trading. I think you can invest more dollar when you get a decent profit from your initial investment. I think first investment should be low because it will minimize risk.
WrayburnBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

From my point of view you should do a proper analyze before invest on this market. I suggest everyone to invest low amount for the first trading because it will minimize risk. You can raise your investment gradually. This is the best think that I suggest.
Vengland

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

i think the decesion of yours is bad . trading with cryptocurrency have some risk. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

Yeah you have to take risk if you want to invest in cryptocurrencies as the market is uncertain. You should invest that much that you can afford to lose.
Brianlee0112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

Your idea is not looks promising to me. I think if you make some profit you should keep the amount of investment and reinvest the profit again. It will minimize the risk I guess.
harrypot

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

Everything is depends on your strategy. You have to take some big risks as this marketplace is very risky.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:01:42 PM

There's always risk in trading and if you are comfortable with that kind of strategy then it is fine to do so. You can use the profit that you get as you like, personally i use it to increase my trade size so i can earn more but sometimes i also take the profit and use it to buy something.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

You decision is good as long as the coin is a potential one and you have good knowledge of trading but if you are not experienced and do not have knowledge of trading, I will advice you stay off and invest in potential and stable coin then hold for long term as this will be more profitable for you.
seregeiImaneal

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

Only one advice I should give - if you cashed in crypto, don't count to cash out for "home purposes" ass you said Smiley There will be one day when you will regret you cashed out this day, in the very beginning, don't hurt yourself.
Also try to trade without money in the beginning. No matter how stupid this sounds this can help you to reduce loses in the future
icxC

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

If you want to trade 500$ then do it.I think after getting your benefit you just trade with your benefit and get back your initial investment. I guess it can minimize your risk and you know there has up and down regarding price in crypto market.
thanh2302

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

If you spend $ 500 to invest and can make $ 600 then that's great. But if you drop to $ 200 then that might be a normal thing. You just need to manage the right capital and make the right decision to buy and sell in time, that can not happen. If only $ 200, I think you should choose to become a holder
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

there are varieties of traders. such as long term and short term. In short terms, those who buy low and sell are only 20% to 50% of the cost. And in the long term, those who are dissatisfied with the low-priced market will want to wait for them to increase their value before they sell.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: