Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:41:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading tips and advice  (Read 588 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:36:27 AM

Trading tips and advice?

Better to see this link ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0 ), that link is about "trading discussion" and other stuff. You will see a lot of threads about how the trading goes, and crypto trading is a quite complicated than I expected before. Just learn it step by step and avoid to make a rush decision as well. First, you need to educate your self and see first some example shady moves like scam and fraud people or website. Goodluck mate, you will be a excellent traders on the future if you keep yourself calm every time.
naval1983

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

It will depend on your strategy . you know this is a very risky place . but if you are lucky you will be gainer.
LS Crypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

Therefore, there is the concept of money management. First, you need to understand where to put, which exit point and risks for different scenarios. And most importantly - when. The second point, therefore, the portfolio balance and not put all in one place. Well, the classic, diversification

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

In trading you should always put a goal. Be patience and don't exhaust yourself staring at the graph. Always set a stop loss and take profit on every trades you made. Many traders I've known use 1% for stop loss and 3% take profit in every trade. So even you loss in your recent trade you can recover on the next trade you made.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

actually if you are into trading, you must expect not only the winning situation but also thr lossing situation. If you trade do not use all of your asset or tokens. Just use a little because this trading business is just like a gambling sometimes we lost and sometimes we win.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Bromote

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

I will definitely recommend that if you want to trade in a daily basis try to make it with low quatities of money in order to reduce risks, the market is unpredictable and we don't know if you will get back your investment if the coin you are aiming for doesn't behave like you wanted.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:29:22 PM

During the fall in prices, many advise to buy more increasing the number of coins, and then on sell on pump.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
HarmonyGG

Activity: 15
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:08:37 AM
Merited by skripsup (4)

I can say that if u trade not as professional and it's not ur job, trade only on funds that u can lost.
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:13:11 AM

At present, the wise choice in cryptocurrency is to play the hype cycle. Well, actually it might always be like that with a few exceptions like bitcoin and others. But nowadays, there are so many photos that are very easy to find new coins that have a pre-mining, semi-transparent and available (even what is not always needed) low / zero team, good sales. then, collect the coins by pow or by bounting and selling as soon as possible because that's what is happening right now.
Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

for example i trade with 500$ after some days that particular coin raise up my 500$ turn to 600$ i can use 400$ to invest and use the other for home purposes but i think it can work if only the coin have a good value but when the coin worth nothing your 500$ might come down to 200$ that's the risk in trading sso please is this decision of mine good or bad?

You have made the right decision by taking profits. This is the best thing to do, and will still have a backup if something unexpected happens. this is really good.
promotionuser

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

Electronic money transactions are always high risk, so you should consider investing in this market offline!
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

I think your strategy is very precise, you invest in altcoins that have good value and have potential in the future, I also see you take into account the losses you will experience when choosing an altcoin, you have data and do research before investing, you are a very thorough person.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

I think your strategy is very precise, you invest in altcoins that have good value and have potential in the future, I also see you take into account the losses you will experience when choosing an altcoin, you have data and do research before investing, you are a very thorough person.
If you are completely new to trading, first just observe the coins in which you want to invest, see how they react to the news background by studying the basics of technical analysis and only after that go to the market with your money.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

I don't seem to understand your point, what decision? about getting
into trading? well if yes then you must not waste time, study more
about market analysis and you'll get better!
Sonik33

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

In my opinion, the way that you applie including a good way. Meaning that while the trading you are doing is running then you are taking profits little by little. I only recommend that you trade to put trading capital in accordance with your capabilities. That means that according to this ability is not putting all your assets in trading but putting money that you can relate to when you experience losses. When you decide to trade then you must be prepared with the worst possible loss and lose all your capital. You have to think that far.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:28:42 PM

Trading cryptocurrencies is a big risk, especially if you are a beginner. I think the basic first rule is that you should trade the amount that you will not be afraid to lose.

1000 years

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:46:07 PM

for example i trade with 500$ after some days that particular coin raise up my 500$ turn to 600$ i can use 400$ to invest and use the other for home purposes but i think it can work if only the coin have a good value but when the coin worth nothing your 500$ might come down to 200$ that's the risk in trading sso please is this decision of mine good or bad?
Trading is like a chess game. You cannot predict one hundred percent accurately what steps your opponent will take. Likewise with trading. You will not be able to know exactly where the price will move even in the next hour. One of the causes of failure of novice traders is ignorance of the basis of good risk management.

Bitok190

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

If you want to trade , remember to start with a maximum of $ 10. To feel the market, learn how to use a lot of tools. Don't go in with a lot of money. Good luck to you! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

Advice to give is a thankless task. But for my part I will say that it is risky to trade with altcoins, and in order to minimize the risk, it is necessary to reduce your profit needs. I wish you all not to be greedy and be happy with 0.5% for one day of trading. Success will come slowly but surely.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:00:39 AM

in the trading, I myself have never implemented a system that is difficult. I just traded in accordance with market conditions only. and it is quite helpful to me during this time. We have to have a target, and wherever possible should be patient meets the target.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: