Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto: Education is a key to success  (Read 708 times)
garypedroza (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:58:07 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 04:31:30 AM by garypedroza

Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. They're both important and schools are forgetting one of them. - Robert Kiyosaki.

I believe 100% of agree that "Education as a key to success", including in cryptoworld. In this very beginning era of crypto, kinda upset when someone ask what blockchain is. We already know that crypto ROI is crazy that you can change your life. On the era of blockchain, people need to be informed well so that they can make a good decision.

Sometimes, I see a people buy coins based on twitter, friend's recommendation, or telegram group. It's okay for me, especially if that calls are good calls. But what if it's not good at all, who to blame? It's you, yourself.

We are very grateful that some people remain good, even in cryptoworld. I found some on telegram groups and website that you may be look at it, they are educating you to behave in this cryptoworld. Yes, EDUCATE you. They don't tell you to buy a coin, they tell you to understand about Technical Analysis especially.

For example: CryptoVince in telegram. Vince is really good at giving a technical analysis. I do have to tell you to trust no one in crypto. You have to learn yourself. You can just follow him to start learning about TA. Just take a look. If he gave a call, consider it as bonus.

Another example is Trade.io. Trade.io was a succesful ICO in 2017, acquiring more than 30$ million. Now, they are launching their own unique exchange. It's customizable exchange, and soon they will trade not only crypto, but also commodities, CFD, and forex. They are regulated exchange. What's good is, with their well-experienced team, they believe the need of community to be well informed in this new financial market is crucial. So, they give a free education for you, for us. They teach you how to read candle, the reason why or why not to hold, etc.
check here for more details: https://s.id/2cL8B

https://i.imgur.com/KjQA0uZ.jpg

There a not much people out there willing to share their knowledge concerning financial world.
Go register yourself at trade.io and they will give you some education about candle, TA, fundamental, etc.

ummart66

Activity: 93
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

I fully agree that education is extremely important in the crypto space, but people need to be careful about where this information comes from. Unfortunately not everyone knows how to judge their sources, they'll read something on BuzzFeed or similar sites and just believe it because "why would someone just make something up and lie on the internet?". Look at how many people followed that 17 year old kid and got suckered into buying Bitconnect. They literally bought into a ponzi because they took investment advice from someone who wasn't even old enough to drink.

Unfortunately on the internet it's just way too easy to spread lies or misinformation for your own personal gain. This is why it's important to educate yourself, so you can come up with your own thoughts and better gauge whether this information is completely false, or likely to be true. No matter what crypto you're into there will be people talking negatively about it- you need to decide what information to follow.

Additionally, I agree that learning TA is important, but you need to watch out for people who give a "call". It's more likely than not that they will benefit most from you buying their call, as they've probably already bought in. In these cases I believe it'd be better to ignore any calls you hear, and just learn how to make your own calls.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. They're both important and schools are forgetting one of them. - Robert Kiyosaki.

I believe 100% of agree that "Education as a key to success", including in cryptoworld. In this very beginning era of crypto, kinda upset when someone ask what blockchain is. We already know that crypto ROI is crazy that you can change your life. On the era of blockchain, people need to be informed well so that they can make a good decision.

Sometimes, I see a people buy coins based on twitter, friend's recommendation, or telegram group. It's okay for me, especially if that calls are good calls. But what if it's not good at all, who to blame? It's you, yourself.

We are very grateful that some people remain good, even in cryptoworld. I found some on telegram groups and website that you may be look at it, they are educating you to behave in this cryptoworld. Yes, EDUCATE you. They don't tell you to buy a coin, they tell you to understand about Technical Analysis especially.

For example: CryptoVince in telegram. Vince is really good at giving a technical analysis. I do have to tell you to trust no one in crypto. You have to learn yourself. You can just follow him to start learning about TA. Just take a look. If he gave a call, consider it as bonus.

Another example is Trade.io. Trade.io was a succesful ICO in 2017, acquiring more than 30$ million. Now, they are launching their own unique exchange. It's customizable exchange, and soon they will trade not only crypto, but also commodities, CFD, and forex. They are regulated exchange. What's good is, with their well-experienced team, they believe the need of community to be well informed in this new financial market is crucial. So, they give a free education for you, for us. They teach you how to read candle, the reason why or why not to hold, etc.

There a not much people out there willing to share their knowledge concerning financial world.
Go register yourself at trade.io and they will give you some education about candle, TA, fundamental, etc.

This kind of advice about crypto education is an important one, and it's very necessary in this present era of the blockchain technology. The masses need to be educated about the use of cryptocurrency in their financial lives, most importantly the use of technical analysis to crypto investments. Thanks for the advice.

HOMT

Powered by,
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

This kind of advice about crypto education is an important one, and it's very necessary in this present era of the blockchain technology. The masses need to be educated about the use of cryptocurrency in their financial lives, most importantly the use of technical analysis to crypto investments. Thanks for the advice.

HOMT

Powered by,
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

Education is a mandatory factor to have before engaging in any field it's similar to the light that illuminates your path without it you will lose your way and get affected by the misleading information which has a significant presence in the cryptosphere thus, it's very important to start a conversation like this so we can help each other to raise the community awareness.
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

exactly! education is the key to success!..every aspect in life, education must be the first thing that we should prioritize especially when we are talking about investment!..we should be wise and sure to the platforms first before investing..this way, we will surely succeed!
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

EDUCATION with cryptocurrency is a must, but that will be just your foundation in dealing with cryptos...
you need to be more educated and that is experience everyday, you should investigate! search and research then study every ICO you want to be with.
that is the best fundamental here.
Infracoins

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

crypto is really exciting and worth investing!.....but make sure to educate first yourself before engaging in this kind of activity!...investing is nice, but make sure with the platforms you will invest!..money is hard to earn, so invest it wisely!
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

Crypto is the key to success. It's a new set of era and it's very different business in any other industry you'll encounter. They way we educate ourself the better. Nocoiners or newbie will study the fundamentals of blockchain, if all smartphones jump into the blockchain to provide them a secure wallet and understanding it's flow..

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

I think that you can study every crypto and really have the knowledge in crypto so you can not scam especially if you are an investor or you are a trader or bounty hunter you really need knowledge and skills so you will not be able to scam those only ico.

kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

Yes Education is a key to success. We can educate ourself by reading, By searching and by acknowledging others. Success comes from you and not from others. We should help them to create more successful people, If all of them are successful what can success give you?

Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

Here I fully agree with you! Cryptography gives a lot of opportunities. With him though where... And on the exchange you will feel confident and you will be able to choose a worthy ico
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

It's true! without studying the info, without skills improving, people won't earn a lot of money here. I have friends who for 8 months of participation in a bounty earned about 400 dollars. Shocked Huh How is that possible? They participated and participate only in social programs, and earnings there are constantly decreasing due to the invasion of multibots and other participants. Smart people realized this long ago and began to look for other ways to make money on the cryptocurrency and have already found this way)

NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

I agree with this absolutely. In order to be successful in any industry, it is necessary to thoroughly study the case, to which you devote your time and make any bets on it. Similarly, in cryptography. In order to be successful on cryptology, it is necessary to have enough knowledge in this industry to be able to independently analyze and draw conclusions without giving in to false information that can spread on the Internet.

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

i dont think education makes any sense in crypto market. even if you had a degree related with finance, i dont think any financial parameter works imn crypto market. experience and being calm are the keys here.

turn the page
Jochen

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:43:40 PM

I'm agree with that, coz if you will not educate yourself in this kind of stuff, it will be hard for you to accept any circumstances occurs, so for the benefit of each other, learn step by step, line upon line, precept upon precept. So it will be good for you.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:07:32 PM

The thing that's a bit annoying about this forum is that everyone is looking to increase post count to be eligible for bounty campaigns, so you get ridiculous threads like this one where nobody actually says anything and everyone agrees with everyone else...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
salalaman

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

You cannot succeed in cryptocurrency and its investment without having knowledge in it. Education is a vital element in our daily lives as far as cryptocurrency is concern. You must educate yourself and get yourself updated with the latest news in the crypto market. We need to know more about crypto and this can be achieved through education.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

Indeed. This is what happens in the crypto space and people fail at what they are doing here. Most of the time people just make uneducated guess in the trading (example) and fail in it, loose lot of money and then they say crypto is scam. Again the uneducated statement without even knowing the truth.

Many times people just read the superficial information of the project or any ways of earning but dont go in much deeper to understand what it is exactly saying. I guess this is the worst way approach in the crypto and such people without any education may not succeed in the crypto at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:36:03 PM

crypto is really exciting and worth investing!.....but make sure to educate first yourself before engaging in this kind of activity!...investing is nice, but make sure with the platforms you will invest!..money is hard to earn, so invest it wisely!

I agree that education is the key of success . Working hard is not enough for us to success specially in financial aspect as we dont have a proper knowledge on how to manage it. By working smart can help us achieve our goal  as we have 100% focus to achieve it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: