Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto: Education is a key to success  (Read 704 times)
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:50:28 PM

Education is the key in every aspect of our lives so it would be dumb to say that it is not one of the most important factors in crypto trading as well. What is really sad is people don’t even understand fiat currencies. For example, for the first time in my country was held an Economic Olympiade, and its results has shown that young people have no clue how money works. Same applies for conversations with older and more experienced people: when I would like to talk about money and discuss some interesting ideas, I doubt they even know what inflation is. This adds another step in our way of educated society, and unfortunately, I think it is going to take some time.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

I agree with this completely, there's a very clear return on all time you've used to study and learn more about these projects
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:31:11 AM

Applying crypto in the field of education is quite interesting.
I am a technology lover so I am quite supportive of technology related projects.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:02:27 AM

Yes I agree on that by searching in the internet, Viewing and reading articles and watching it on youtube. Education makes us to read and educate our self. Even though some will definitely earn money on crypto they are basically curious on how it works. By next couple of months we will have a Smart Phones that into blockchain, While spreading it worldwide. It will continue to grow more and Nocoines will gather information thru their smartphones.

iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

Indeed!, I absolutely agree with this statement. Having education and knowledge puts you in a greater place and standing and even can help yourself if really needed. It is the vital part of everything you do whether in crypto, real life or in your job.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

Applying crypto in the field of education is quite interesting.
I am a technology lover so I am quite supportive of technology related projects.
Agreed. I'd like all innovative. That's why I'd like crypto. However, sometimes I understand that knowledge volume is so huge. And we should to learn more and more only for the middle level. But for good professional skills we must learn much more
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

It is true that education is the key to success, and with educators, we can explore our potential. In crypto we get a lot of financial education, this we must be wise to be able to develop it in order to have benefits.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

It is true that education is the key to success. education is a lot, not only you have to go to college, but you can learn by reading, doing research and finding out knowledge with practice. What makes success is yourself is not someone else, and who feels also you.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:38:53 AM

Its basically the only way to get the most out of the crypto platform, so much hype has been directed to the crypto world that people et so eager to jump straight in without proper research to at least know what they are dealing with, tis is the major cause of poor decision making and taking uninformed and uncalculated risks resulting into loss making , Invest in Crypto education and you will probably never go wrong
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. They're both important and schools are forgetting one of them. - Robert Kiyosaki.

I believe 100% of agree that "Education as a key to success", including in cryptoworld. In this very beginning era of crypto, kinda upset when someone ask what blockchain is. We already know that crypto ROI is crazy that you can change your life. On the era of blockchain, people need to be informed well so that they can make a good decision.

Sometimes, I see a people buy coins based on twitter, friend's recommendation, or telegram group. It's okay for me, especially if that calls are good calls. But what if it's not good at all, who to blame? It's you, yourself.

We are very grateful that some people remain good, even in cryptoworld. I found some on telegram groups and website that you may be look at it, they are educating you to behave in this cryptoworld. Yes, EDUCATE you. They don't tell you to buy a coin, they tell you to understand about Technical Analysis especially.

For example: CryptoVince in telegram. Vince is really good at giving a technical analysis. I do have to tell you to trust no one in crypto. You have to learn yourself. You can just follow him to start learning about TA. Just take a look. If he gave a call, consider it as bonus.

Another example is Trade.io. Trade.io was a succesful ICO in 2017, acquiring more than 30$ million. Now, they are launching their own unique exchange. It's customizable exchange, and soon they will trade not only crypto, but also commodities, CFD, and forex. They are regulated exchange. What's good is, with their well-experienced team, they believe the need of community to be well informed in this new financial market is crucial. So, they give a free education for you, for us. They teach you how to read candle, the reason why or why not to hold, etc.

There a not much people out there willing to share their knowledge concerning financial world.
Go register yourself at trade.io and they will give you some education about candle, TA, fundamental, etc.

Absolutely right. Education is very important in crypto. Everyone should educate thyselves. We will only succeed if we understand the ecosystem of cryptocurrency. Keeping ourselves well informed is an advantage. No one should be left behind of knowledge to avoid losses.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

Education is actually the keys that open every doors that leads us into success rooms.  Without Education there is no way we can makes it in life including cryptocurrencies market.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

Of course you need to have information about the crypto currency, without basic knowledge you can not even create a wallet for yourself, I'm not talking about buying currency on the exchange, but here's something in my case, technical analysis does not help very well in trading, I think that the crypto market is still very difficult to technical analysis.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

Of course it's the key. Without education we can't do anything and finally end with getting losses. Not only in crypto but in everything, we have to educate our self to gain success.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

Education is the key in every aspect of our lives so it would be dumb to say that it is not one of the most important factors in crypto trading as well. What is really sad is people don’t even understand fiat currencies. For example, for the first time in my country was held an Economic Olympiade, and its results has shown that young people have no clue how money works. Same applies for conversations with older and more experienced people: when I would like to talk about money and discuss some interesting ideas, I doubt they even know what inflation is. This adds another step in our way of educated society, and unfortunately, I think it is going to take some time.

Education is the key of every success in any field of learning.  We cannot be successful even in crypto when we do not know the process of it even the market that is cannot see. Every innovation and interesting ideas being develop because we educate ourselves how to work with it and the market where it going to circulate. It is good to learn first the factors in investments and trading even when we want to start own business or platform that can be used for the existence of crypto.

alimarh

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

I agree with what you said, crypto education is very important mostly especially to the newbies entering into the space, crypto education is really required to be able to make some right decision regarding cryptos, also I have heard about trade.io i will look more into it.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

Indeed you got the point. Education is a must when it comes to engaging any certain field. Hard work? No it is not enough without education. You need to educate yourself from experience that you encounter everyday and learn from it. In order to avoid greater loss.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

I solidly agree with you, when i first join the crypto space, i was one of those people that normally buy coins based on recommendation, i follow some people on the twitter and YouTube and i buy when they call out those coins, but unfortunately i didn't know it was only pump and dumb, I will buy a coin, it will make a little gain and later dip without recovery, i was forced into researching more about crypto space, today i make my own decisions. education about cryptos really matter a lot
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

Education is the key to success. You can get the knowledge through reading, searching and discussion with your  seniors.you can get success with your hard work.Other people can help you only.Efforts are yours.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:00:23 PM

Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. They're both important and schools are forgetting one of them. - Robert Kiyosaki.

I believe 100% of agree that "Education as a key to success", including in cryptoworld. In this very beginning era of crypto, kinda upset when someone ask what blockchain is. We already know that crypto ROI is crazy that you can change your life. On the era of blockchain, people need to be informed well so that they can make a good decision.

Sometimes, I see a people buy coins based on twitter, friend's recommendation, or telegram group. It's okay for me, especially if that calls are good calls. But what if it's not good at all, who to blame? It's you, yourself.

We are very grateful that some people remain good, even in cryptoworld. I found some on telegram groups and website that you may be look at it, they are educating you to behave in this cryptoworld. Yes, EDUCATE you. They don't tell you to buy a coin, they tell you to understand about Technical Analysis especially.

For example: CryptoVince in telegram. Vince is really good at giving a technical analysis. I do have to tell you to trust no one in crypto. You have to learn yourself. You can just follow him to start learning about TA. Just take a look. If he gave a call, consider it as bonus.

Another example is Trade.io. Trade.io was a succesful ICO in 2017, acquiring more than 30$ million. Now, they are launching their own unique exchange. It's customizable exchange, and soon they will trade not only crypto, but also commodities, CFD, and forex. They are regulated exchange. What's good is, with their well-experienced team, they believe the need of community to be well informed in this new financial market is crucial. So, they give a free education for you, for us. They teach you how to read candle, the reason why or why not to hold, etc.

There a not much people out there willing to share their knowledge concerning financial world.
Go register yourself at trade.io and they will give you some education about candle, TA, fundamental, etc.

you are right crypto education is necessary especially for people who are entering into the space newly, crypto education will make you to know how to go about crypto investment and reap profit from it, without crypto education, one can easily lose their money, because they will always follow people's opinion.
Siblack

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

actually, education is important in cryptocurrency. but besides that experience is also more important because we can learn from experience. the most important thing is that we should be able to manage our own crypto asset well to avoid the loss and can get the big profits.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: