Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:38:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto: Education is a key to success  (Read 710 times)
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

The first priority of person must be education,as without education you cant do anything. Education is required in all parts of the life,whether its investment or some other matter. For getting education we need to do hardwork and lots of research and just avoiding shortcuts .In the cryptocurrency world, before doing investments and trading, we must educate ourselves
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

I think we need to be specifically when we want to have education about in crypto,like having it for or putting it in one courses because not all people was not likely to know this crypto.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:14:45 AM

Financial Education is not a formal Education! Most financial decision of families and Individual are made without any technical input or knowledge based sound financial principle. The is reason why people grow poorer instead of rich! Investingin cryptcurrency and learning our it works will help you immensely in your finance!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

So education is ours all in a crypto and in everyday life, because when you're a smart person you are easier given everything because it's much more pleasant to confront an interesting person...
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

I agree with this absolutely. In order to be successful in any industry, it is necessary to thoroughly study the case, to which you devote your time and make any bets on it. Similarly, in cryptography. In order to be successful on cryptology, it is necessary to have enough knowledge in this industry to be able to independently analyze and draw conclusions without giving in to false information that can spread on the Internet.

Agree, because how can you make a good decision when you are not equipped with the current information of crypto. If you are an educated person you have the edge of make it bigger in crypto becs. You are knowledgeable with how the systems work.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

Of course knowledge is the key, how you know all things in crypto if you dont know how its really works. Some successful investors in crypto do alot of study to learn all things they need to become more successful in the future. And this is what we really need and not complaining in a things that we can see about the negative of it.
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

especially in this bearish market you need to get more knowledge instead of trading or thinking in money because you can get money just by knowledge
melkola

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

Any education, in my opinion, is the key to success. But in the trends of the current, modernized world, crypto education is not only the key, it is the key to success. Cryptocurrency is largely not tied to any events, if you equate it to trade, not Forex. It is independent and so far I see very few factors that affect the growth of its price or fall. Therefore, there is still a lot of unknown in cryptocurrency, which is worth learning.  Smiley
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

Of course I know that we need knowledge to be able to join this world but seem like not everyone know that cause as I can see there are so many guys joined this world without knowing anything about cryptocurrency Smiley. It's the reason why there are so many investors scammed billions dollars because of investing in ponzi system which named PINCOIN. LOL.
angelicbull

Activity: 586

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

Yes i believe especially in crypto that can have changes happening everyday. The inflow of new altcoins and technology into the crypto space can be different everyday only if you keep studying then you will be able to make the most profit from crypto.
wengskie33

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

That's true, Education is a key to success. When we talk about education in crypto, that's really a mandatory inorder for you to success. Search, read  learn and understand how crypto works and you will become successful and you will not fall into a scam investment.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

Very good review. I also agree that education is a key success for some people. However, I think that the term of education doesn't mean to be always in school. Yeah, everybody can get the education from this life, the society, from google, forum, experience, life style, and many others. That is what means as education is a key of success, in my humble opinion.
dbregenze

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

I think education is important in all areas of life, and it is also important in the electronic money market. By learning and working smart you can earn huge profits from this market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║ (https://cannacor.io/[b)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
trishacole

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

I fully agree that education is extremely important in the crypto space, but people need to be careful about where this information comes from. Unfortunately not everyone knows how to judge their sources, they'll read something on BuzzFeed or similar sites and just believe it because "why would someone just make something up and lie on the internet?". Look at how many people followed that 17 year old kid and got suckered into buying Bitconnect. They literally bought into a ponzi because they took investment advice from someone who wasn't even old enough to drink.

Unfortunately on the internet it's just way too easy to spread lies or misinformation for your own personal gain. This is why it's important to educate yourself, so you can come up with your own thoughts and better gauge whether this information is completely false, or likely to be true. No matter what crypto you're into there will be people talking negatively about it- you need to decide what information to follow.

Additionally, I agree that learning TA is important, but you need to watch out for people who give a "call". It's more likely than not that they will benefit most from you buying their call, as they've probably already bought in. In these cases I believe it'd be better to ignore any calls you hear, and just learn how to make your own calls.
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. They're both important and schools are forgetting one of them. - Robert Kiyosaki.

I believe 100% of agree that "Education as a key to success", including in cryptoworld. In this very beginning era of crypto, kinda upset when someone ask what blockchain is. We already know that crypto ROI is crazy that you can change your life. On the era of blockchain, people need to be informed well so that they can make a good decision.

Sometimes, I see a people buy coins based on twitter, friend's recommendation, or telegram group. It's okay for me, especially if that calls are good calls. But what if it's not good at all, who to blame? It's you, yourself.

We are very grateful that some people remain good, even in cryptoworld. I found some on telegram groups and website that you may be look at it, they are educating you to behave in this cryptoworld. Yes, EDUCATE you. They don't tell you to buy a coin, they tell you to understand about Technical Analysis especially.

For example: CryptoVince in telegram. Vince is really good at giving a technical analysis. I do have to tell you to trust no one in crypto. You have to learn yourself. You can just follow him to start learning about TA. Just take a look. If he gave a call, consider it as bonus.

Another example is Trade.io. Trade.io was a succesful ICO in 2017, acquiring more than 30$ million. Now, they are launching their own unique exchange. It's customizable exchange, and soon they will trade not only crypto, but also commodities, CFD, and forex. They are regulated exchange. What's good is, with their well-experienced team, they believe the need of community to be well informed in this new financial market is crucial. So, they give a free education for you, for us. They teach you how to read candle, the reason why or why not to hold, etc.

There a not much people out there willing to share their knowledge concerning financial world.
Go register yourself at trade.io and they will give you some education about candle, TA, fundamental, etc.

This kind of advice about crypto education is an important one, and it's very necessary in this present era of the blockchain technology. The masses need to be educated about the use of cryptocurrency in their financial lives, most importantly the use of technical analysis to crypto investments. Thanks for the advice.

If you think about it, what people needs is the thorough understanding of how exactly does cryptocurrency work and where it derives its innate value. This is the number one question of rich philantrophists who do not believe in crypto.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. They're both important and schools are forgetting one of them. - Robert Kiyosaki.

I believe 100% of agree that "Education as a key to success", including in cryptoworld. In this very beginning era of crypto, kinda upset when someone ask what blockchain is. We already know that crypto ROI is crazy that you can change your life. On the era of blockchain, people need to be informed well so that they can make a good decision.

Sometimes, I see a people buy coins based on twitter, friend's recommendation, or telegram group. It's okay for me, especially if that calls are good calls. But what if it's not good at all, who to blame? It's you, yourself.

We are very grateful that some people remain good, even in cryptoworld. I found some on telegram groups and website that you may be look at it, they are educating you to behave in this cryptoworld. Yes, EDUCATE you. They don't tell you to buy a coin, they tell you to understand about Technical Analysis especially.

For example: CryptoVince in telegram. Vince is really good at giving a technical analysis. I do have to tell you to trust no one in crypto. You have to learn yourself. You can just follow him to start learning about TA. Just take a look. If he gave a call, consider it as bonus.

Another example is Trade.io. Trade.io was a succesful ICO in 2017, acquiring more than 30$ million. Now, they are launching their own unique exchange. It's customizable exchange, and soon they will trade not only crypto, but also commodities, CFD, and forex. They are regulated exchange. What's good is, with their well-experienced team, they believe the need of community to be well informed in this new financial market is crucial. So, they give a free education for you, for us. They teach you how to read candle, the reason why or why not to hold, etc.

There a not much people out there willing to share their knowledge concerning financial world.
Go register yourself at trade.io and they will give you some education about candle, TA, fundamental, etc.

It is indeed true that education is the key to success for the crypto investment. For now we do not really know what could happen to cryptocurrency as it is being discussed in a hearing on one of the richest and most influencing country in the world which is the USA. They are making some revisions on cryptocurrency it is possible that cryptocurrency on their country could be abolish. They are delaying their decision as to make some time if there could be any revision on it. I wish that since those people are education they might consider this system positively that could help others as well to get in a project with lowest capital to start with investing in a project through ICO.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

Exactly! In the electronic money market, education will give participants knowledge, experience to select good money opportunities. This is the key to success.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

It's true that education is a very good legacy and helps to improve one in any aspect. It's a pity that many people don't bother to learn about blockchain technology but are only interested in buying coins for profit. Many buyers don't even  buy based on their own personal knowledge and decision but based on other people decision who are mostly after their own selfish desire to pump their bags and dump it on their subscribers

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
rohn

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:43:41 PM

Very well said. I do agree with that. Education on everything we are about to do is a must. It should begin in ourselves,we should throw those negative things about us. Some people may have high intellect but lacks guts to do what is good for them. Always stays in a place that satisfies them. If we want to achieve bigger goals, we should encourage our self that we should not be afraid in taking this step because we know in our own knowledge that this would help us. If we both have this advantage, in sure this can be the key to success. And perhaps we won't depend on other people. Thanks for those who are not taking advantages on us because we lack knowledge.

As for the changes in the market, we should be cautious and help those who needs it.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

This is absolutely true and it applies in almost every aspect of every human life. I don't think anyone with lack of education; in other words anyone who cannot read nor write participate in crypto. You will definitely need some level of knowledge to be able to navigate your way around
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: