Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin or Token  (Read 384 times)
limedesigns (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

Hello guys!
I have an idea for a project. To kickstart that im gonna need funds and investors would benifit heavily. Should i use altcoin or token for kickstarting the project with ico.

Thankyou for your help and time
Lay

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

Hello guys!
I have an idea for a project. To kickstart that im gonna need funds and investors would benifit heavily. Should i use altcoin or token for kickstarting the project with ico.

I think this is determined from the idea that you think of the project you want to build. because they are not guaranteed for people wanting to invest. all determined from a solid team and also a project idea that has never been before and is able to solve problems that exist in the user.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

Hello guys!

Tokens can be receive with the bonus in the pre sale time or after that on crowd sale time. Therefore you need to find the good ICO project to get the profit with the investment on tokens.

Then you want to make the money on altcoins,
It is quiet simple than the token, you just need to choose the potential altcoins which has more volume in the crypto currency because those coins will not unlist by any exchange it will be there for long time. Kindly check the good coins like NEM, NEO, TRX or XLM.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

Hello guys!

I think if you clearly described here your idea and wrote everything in detail, we would all help you. I think you should use altcoins. It should have been successful.

leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

What is the project and its future prospect. How are you gonna give return on investment? Can you be a bit specific. Please share with us. Thanks for your initiative.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

Why not both?  The concept of smart contracts/ICO/erc-20 mixed with POW/POS/PO-X blockchain iterations isn't exactly new and some projects have already done this.  It makes sense to do something like this where you include various technologies so that it is more interesting to several interests.  Think about it, not only do you get investors that have their eyeballs on new ICOs but you could also reach a wider audience of people who may mine POW or otherwise purchase coin assets on exchange markets. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:30:17 PM

Hello guys!

Everything depends on the economics of the project. The creation of tokens is simpler and more understandable to some investors. On the other hand, there are so many shit tokens now that they lose trust.
 I could recommend tokens on the NEO platform.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

Hello guys!

using altcoin would be great because nowadays many ico use altcoin like ethereum, this will facilitate payment from investor because many people must have ethereum. if using a token I think it would be doubtful if it does not use a nice and potent token

Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

I think it depends on your idea of the project. Altcoin or tocken these don’t guaranteed that people will invest in it. It will determined by your team and idea that how is it and how it can be impactful in future.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

To make long-term investments prefer altcoin rather than token. Because altcoin has a market that is more stable than tokens. Token is only for daily transactions in my opinion. Options remain in each hand.
overst

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:19:51 PM

You can prepare tokens at the beginning of the project which will help you find the best ICO. Then you converted the money into altcoin which will be good for you. I think if the team is good and can gain trust, then the project very quickly starts seeing success.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

Hello guys!

If you will use tokens as a security to crowdfund your project you will break laws in most countries. So I would advise you to use already well tested platform for crowdfunding.
Alighway

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

You want to create a good project but people do not know about it. So you should use token at the beginning and should be looking for an ICO well. Your team will depend entirely on If the team is good then the future will be good.
BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

I prefer altcoin always because I am use to with this. Last year I was invested some ICO’s project and I was belongs both altcoin and token. And I was felt better with altcoin always .
ucb94

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

In my personal point of view, use of altcoins would be better than tokens, because of at this moment many ico use ethereum platform and ethereum technology. That affect will facilitate payment from investors, because of lot of people should have ethereum. I would like to recommend altcoins.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

In my personal point of view, use of altcoins would be better than tokens, because of at this moment many ico use ethereum platform and ethereum technology. That affect will facilitate payment from investors, because of lot of people should have ethereum. I would like to recommend altcoins.
I think they should move on to other smart contract services. Ethereum is pretty bad and congested, They should look for a good Smart based assets like NEM(XEM) You can create token easily and add more features of your project. NEM will support you all the way they have strong community also.

kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

Everything depends on the idea of the project and the main goal. In my opinion, coins are more valuable now, not tokens.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

Hello guys!

I think that a good idea to build a project is not enough, many other factors need to bring a project to success. You can not be alone, you need a team of developers and consultants to evaluate and develop your project. To attract investment capital as the current time is very difficult, not as easy as you think. No one wants to invest in any unclear project, no support for long-term development. Building tokens on NEO or Ethereum may be the option for you.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

You first need to understand what your real needs are in terms of funding. The decision of the structure is very important in a later stage.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:07:30 PM

I would prefer tokens for kickstarting with ICO over altcoins. That's because people look forward to ICO offers more than altcoins, as they have a chance to earn valuable tokens there. So starting off with tokens will be able to grab the attention of many, nevertheless, I wish you all the best for your project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: