Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: make sure you are investing for a project that will adds value or has purpose  (Read 304 times)
PoseidonF (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

DO NOT INVEST IN COINS THAT HAVE ADD NO VALUE OR YOU CANNOT SEE ANY REAL PURPOSE, BECAUSE MOST LIKELY COINS THAT DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE SCAMS.

MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CHECK OUT WHITEPAPER AND ROADMAP, AND THAT FROM THOSE TWO SOURCES YOU CAN ACHIEVE TO COMPREHEND PROJECT AND PURPOSE
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

We all know the points:Invest wisely, choose correct coin to puchase and so on. But still there are lots of volatile coins in the market which are difficult to recognise at a glance. Th though.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

We’re in a time where having a white paper and a brief website can result in funding that the entrepreneurs and businesses wouldn’t dream of receiving. So yeah before investing checking the whitepaper and roadmap is a must.
Catesknee

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

I am completely supporting this information, thank you so much for this article. one must involve with those coins which have value and of course valid purpose otherwise it will be very hard for you to success cause a aim less coin can lost his position anytime in the market
Este

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

You said exactly. Before investing in a project, its roadmap and whitepaper should be viewed. All information will be available there. It can be understood whether the investment will be safe and profitable. But you have to take an investment decision.
Vatimphady

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

Before investing, the roadmap and whitepaper of the project should be thoroughly looked after. If you think that its future is guaranteed and profitable then you can invest.
TurveyDrop

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

Last year many ICO’s project appeared as scam and for this many newbie’s lost their wallet. So be always aware when you invest on a project and that’s warning not for newbie’s all the time.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

I add some coins that has purpose that actually solve the problem of blockchain- One good example NEM basically i really love this coin especially the mosaic based coins. You should read the whitepaper it's very superb for me. if you're a programmer or a blockchain expert you would love to agree what's inside of NEM(XEM). I think Xem is the real digital asset next to bitcoin. They have everything and the important part of 5 P's component of a wallet they have it all. Next line for me is XLM and EOS. But compare the 3 of this coins.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:05:04 PM

I'll make sure i'm on the right track. Most of the coins that i'm holdings is on top 30 coins. I know they have products/services to offer that's why they are there. Probably i can add more in the future if all tokens has promising ideas.
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

DO NOT INVEST IN COINS THAT HAVE ADD NO VALUE OR YOU CANNOT SEE ANY REAL PURPOSE, BECAUSE MOST LIKELY COINS THAT DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE SCAMS.

MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CHECK OUT WHITEPAPER AND ROADMAP, AND THAT FROM THOSE TWO SOURCES YOU CAN ACHIEVE TO COMPREHEND PROJECT AND PURPOSE

I completely agree with you. When people collected money, they somehow immediately have some problems with roadmap, with past agreements and something goes wrong. To be sure that your money will not be lost, you need to invest only in projects that have been working for a while and only then decided to conduct ICO.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

I could see your anger well expressed as you typed in CAPS lock. It seems you have fallen prey of some scam coins.
You have however raised valid points as it is foolish to invest in projects that has no real world use case just with the hope it will pump. Most of the creators of these coins have fraudulent intentions, hence the reason to be very much cautious and ensure enough due diligence is done before committing funds to any project.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

Very well said. As we all know nowadays there were many project that are scams. They only wanted to get money from investors and run away. So inorder to avoid being scammed. Donot invest unless you read the white paper and convinced that it is not a scam. You are true find a project with a product because they are most likely the real ones.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

That is so true that people should be sure about project they are going to invest for. This crypto world is huge. It has lots of possibilities to be the victim of scams so proper check need to give to whitepapers and roadmap
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

Agree, you need to go through with the suggested idea by the author of this thread to be able to land for a good ICO investment. Research all the necessary information you need to know like checking the whitepaper, project platform,  the team members,  roadmap and the bounty manager with no red trust rating should be properly considered.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

It’s a very easy system I believe. Those who invest in crypto market they already know how the blockchain system work. I think through using internet they can easily maximize their experience.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

Yups thats indeed this was simple advice but full of sincerity

The problem about the project nowadays are intentionally created to scam people and nothing more,thats why they are doing anything just to attract victims,now even the whitepapers are credible so harder to distinguish whos legit and scam
LegitizeDrops
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

I agree, but your info lacks some specific details. Like, how can we know that the project is a scam or not? Many many good projects are now on the field of crypto. You cannot predict the result, time is not ours to see. Also, whitepapers cannot ensure that the project is a scam or not. There are many projects with good products and good whitepapers, but in the end, they didn't succeed. This doesn't mean that a particular project is a scam. It is just a failed project but not a scam. 

Also, many projects nowadays are being manipulated. Like they are hiring people in their telegram chat to act like investors jut to attract people. Some are posting fake information like announcing that they reach the soft cap, but the truth is not.

● LEGITIZE DROPS ●
►CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM◄
WindowsRepuX

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

From my point of view its very important for every investor before investing for a particular coin. New comers made this type of mistake, I think they should more careful about this. I suggest everyone to invest in popular coin like bitcoin.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

roadmap and whitepaper is the source for anyone who wants to make an investment, I agree with this topic because it is reminiscent for everyone.
Youggairch

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

I am agreed with you. Without checking the project  pupose and no add values , this is risky to invest i must say .Maybe you will be scammed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: