Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for 0.3 BTC - Collateral hashflare Account - 74 TH's (hashflare Paying)  (Read 326 times)
Marg56 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:41:46 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 04:39:03 PM by Marg56

Hello dear bitcointalkers

Recently hashflare from tomorrow will activate the mining contracts. also bitcoin is on the rise. so its good for mining proccess

I need a loan for 0.3 BTC
Collateral - hashflare account with 74 TH's Mining Contract

Details Contract
-The contract was purchased at the end of May. it's practically new
- Balance 0.005 BTC

cost me more than 7 thousand dollars when I buy it

Why do I sell it?
It is the only thing of value that I have and I need money for investment.

we can use escrow o any you want.

https://i.imgur.com/mR5YPcz.png

LAST PAYING TODAY - 29/08/2018
https://i.imgur.com/edX1oSD.png
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zwei

Activity: 487
Merit: 536

All I need's a win.

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Ethereum (also written as ETH).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com

If you don't have anything that is from the list above then just lock this topic.
what you offer is not a valid collateral, here is why:

What is not considered collateral?

- Merit.  Bitcointalk Merit is not a commodity and is not meant to be traded.  Asking or doing so may get you negative trust (Trade with Extreme Caution!)
- Items they want to sell.  They don't want it back, so they will default.  It's scammy unethical behavior and will lead to negative trust.  Check their recent posts!
- Items not in hand.  Don't trust a user that promises to give you something *when* they default!  Tracking numbers only show something has been mailed - it could be an empty box.
- Future income.  You can prove you'll make xx coins in the next few days, but nothing forces you to send those coins to pay your debt.
- Identification.  So what if they can prove who they are.  Are you going to spend more money and time taking them to court on untested legal grounds?  You'll probably just walk away, like everyone does.  ID is useless.
- Games codes or similar.  To verify the collateral you need to use the code, which destroys the collateral.  Consider this a purchase, not a loan.  (Post in Digital Goods instead)
- Most new alt-coins or alt-coins that trade for satoshis are not good collateral as they can become worthless overnight.
- Most pre-coins/tokens are worthless, or may take significant time to be worth anything.  
- Paypal should never be used - they are anti-bitcoin and will rule against you 100% of the time.  Escrow can't even help, as paypal charge backs can come over six months later!
- Most valuable online accounts can easily be recovered by social engineering (the user contacting support to say they were hacked, and regain control of the account)  Examples:  Steam

and from my point of view you want to sell your "hashflare" account, meaning you was never going to pay the "loan" back.
you said it yourself:

Why do I sell it?

Edite: thread archived for reference.

ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
IS AS IMPORTANT AS ANSWERING THEM.
Marg56 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Ethereum (also written as ETH).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com

If you don't have anything that is from the list above then just lock this topic.

- Merit.  Bitcointalk Merit is not a commodity and is not meant to be traded.  Asking or doing so may get you negative trust (Trade with Extreme Caution!)
- Items they want to sell.  They don't want it back, so they will default.  It's scammy unethical behavior and will lead to negative trust.  Check their recent posts!
- Items not in hand.  Don't trust a user that promises to give you something *when* they default!  Tracking numbers only show something has been mailed - it could be an empty box.
- Future income.  You can prove you'll make xx coins in the next few days, but nothing forces you to send those coins to pay your debt.
- Identification.  So what if they can prove who they are.  Are you going to spend more money and time taking them to court on untested legal grounds?  You'll probably just walk away, like everyone does.  ID is useless.
- Games codes or similar.  To verify the collateral you need to use the code, which destroys the collateral.  Consider this a purchase, not a loan.  (Post in Digital Goods instead)
- Most new alt-coins or alt-coins that trade for satoshis are not good collateral as they can become worthless overnight.
- Most pre-coins/tokens are worthless, or may take significant time to be worth anything.  
- Paypal should never be used - they are anti-bitcoin and will rule against you 100% of the time.  Escrow can't even help, as paypal charge backs can come over six months later!
- Most valuable online accounts can easily be recovered by social engineering (the user contacting support to say they were hacked, and regain control of the account)  Examples:  Steam

and from my point of view you want to sell your "hashflare" account, meaning you was never going to pay the "loan" back.
you said it yourself:

Why do I sell it?

I think, an account comes in as a game code or coupon,

I do not intend to lose just a matter of time, so that my investments pay off and pay the loan
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

You don't have a clue of what you are talking about, do you?

Read again carefuly and you will see (how you miss it?) that your Collateral needs to be Valid, as mentioned. The account that you offer isn't consider as one of them.
You can try your luck somewhere else though, cheers. Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

you said it yourself:

Why do I sell it?

I do not intend to lose just a matter of time, so that my investments pay off and pay the loan

I'll tell you why your collateral is invalid. You use your ID to verify you're over 18 so that they allow you to use them. If you transfer the account to someone else, then you can still get it back by messaging their support and providing your ID to them again.
Meaning the lender loses out.
Marg56 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

you said it yourself:

Why do I sell it?

I'll tell you why your collateral is invalid. You use your ID to verify you're over 18 so that they allow you to use them. If you transfer the account to someone else, then you can still get it back by messaging their support and providing your ID to them again.
Meaning the lender loses out.

i can transfer the hashrate to another person
Zwei

Activity: 487
Merit: 536

All I need's a win.

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

--snip--

that doesn't matter, as you have no intention to payback the loan, because this is a selling attempt not a loan request, you aren't going to fool anyone.

ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
IS AS IMPORTANT AS ANSWERING THEM.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

Recently hashflare from tomorrow will activate the mining contracts. also bitcoin is on the rise. so its good for mining proccess

Details Contract
- Balance 0.005 BTC

Why do I sell it?

This looks more like a sale than a loan request
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:02:47 PM

--snip--

that doesn't matter, as you have no intention to payback the loan, because this is a selling attempt not a loan request, you aren't going to fool anyone.

Yes and you could still claim the account was hacked and use social engineering to get your stuff back.
Marg56 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

Details Contract
- Balance 0.005 BTC

Why do I sell it?

This looks more like a sale than a loan request

its a loan for a investment a good investment and i can pay a good %  for the loan
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:41:04 AM

its a loan for a investment a good investment

* HashFlare does not have a good proof of valid mining. Many suspect that they are a ponzi scheme.
* HashFlare has a very high maintenance fee that can kill your profits and bring you to losses (this happened very recently)
* HashFlare has a very high minimum withdraw amount to discourage/prevent people from withdrawing.

It's a garbage investment.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:06:33 AM

It also looks like hashflare is going down hill as I do see reports of them looing to cancel bitcoin mining. Idk if this will lead them to shut down other mining operations but one thing I know for sure is that I never trusted hashflare or any cloud mining service like it. In all, what your offering isnt valid collateral.
Marg56 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:39:52 PM

Today hashflare is paying again!

https://i.imgur.com/edX1oSD.png
Luizxind

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

h1ype

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

Do you have another warranty? I do not find much value and safety in this type of warranty you offered.

h1ype
Marg56 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

Do you have another warranty? I do not find much value and safety in this type of warranty you offered.

What other guarantee do you want? you can see that hashflare is paying again, the bitcoin remains above $ 8,000, and will continue to rise.
HiDevin

Activity: 226
Merit: 30

so.. hru?

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

What other guarantee do you want? you can see that hashflare is paying again, the bitcoin remains above $ 8,000, and will continue to rise.

Maybe bitcoin will drop back to $7,000 and it's going to shut down again lol.

Besides that future income isn't really collateral, nor is hashflare accounts, because you can recover it easily if you already did the verification process to try to withdraw.
demtris2741

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

Willing to help. Please send a PM
Marg56 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

Willing to help. Please send a PM

write me to.. marg56@protonmail.com
HiDevin

Activity: 226
Merit: 30

so.. hru?

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

Just so everyone knows, Hashflare contracts stopped again because the btc price is too low. lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: