Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you addicted to trading? This is for you  (Read 570 times)
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

I think the crypto trading addiction is not good because all that is excessive like gambling will have a bad effect
Good trading should be consistent, efficient and structured
so I think rehab trade is an option for trading junkies because trading is not needed excessive but only in need consistent in trading
likerseld

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

It's interesting to see how the headline reads “Bitcoin addicts” when the news is related to trading addicts, it's not the same. On the other hand, why they focus only on cryptocurrencies?, what about Forex traders?
I guess they are focusing only on crypto-currencies trading because it is being more attractive in present times, compared to any other trading platform. Because finding success in crypto currency trading is becoming easier as per we are seeing many people are making good profits out of their small efforts whereas other markets are seeming too complicated to find success with them.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

It's interesting to see how the headline reads “Bitcoin addicts” when the news is related to trading addicts, it's not the same. On the other hand, why they focus only on cryptocurrencies?, what about Forex traders?
I guess they are focusing only on crypto-currencies trading because it is being more attractive in present times, compared to any other trading platform. Because finding success in crypto currency trading is becoming easier as per we are seeing many people are making good profits out of their small efforts whereas other markets are seeming too complicated to find success with them.

Not all traders are not thinking in the same way, sometimes cryptocurrency seems to be a money making one but sometimes it is very tough to find the right one because suddenly the price started increasing and suddenly the prices will drop. I don't know about the other but most people find it sometimes difficult to make profits through cryptocurrency trading.
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

If you are addicted to trading cryptocurrencies you may need to go to a rehab center. Don't look further there is a hospital in the UK that created treatments for "crypto addicts" led by a former gambling and cocaine addict. They have drug & alcohol addiction programmes, but expand "their business" to cryptocurrency. Who know, in 10 years the pharmaceutical industry will create a crypto medicine.
Anyway, this is your change guys

Experts say the trading of digital currencies or assets such as Bitcoin can become a behavioural addiction, similar to online gambling with some users obsessively following minute-by-minute fluctuations in prices.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency addicts offered treatment in the UK for the first time
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency-addicts-are-offered-treatment-in-uk-for-first-time-a3849456.html
Praise God I'm not addicted to the cryptocurrency trading so far, I know many of different opportunities here without even touching the trading, but also I am thinking about it as an option of my personal developing.
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

When I first invested in this market, day trading was taking up most of my time. I was almost addicted to trading day by day as I ran into the waves on the price of the market.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

When I first invested in this market, day trading was taking up most of my time. I was almost addicted to trading day by day as I ran into the waves on the price of the market.

Others see trading as their main job, sort of their source of income so its understandable that they are spending 8 - 12 hours a day because its brings money and food on the table. I guess if it really involves some form of monetary reward like gambling, its going to be addicted.

I think the crypto trading addiction is not good because all that is excessive like gambling will have a bad effect
so I think rehab trade is an option for trading junkies because trading is not needed excessive but only in need consistent in trading

Again, it really boils down how people see trading. Others are really hooked up because of the money they can potentially get/lost. But for me, rehab should be the last resort because I personally believed that individuals won't get addicted as long as they are not going to be greedy and as you have said, just be consistent and structured on their trading activity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

I am still learning on how to trade crypto. But who knows if I would be addicted in it. I was hoping that in the near future I would become expert in trading not being addicted to it.
Everyone is starting their trading with the motivation of finding themselves as a professional trader in near future. Unfortunately how aware of this addictive nature of trading will be deciding their fate. I'm not here to discourage you, but stating the real facts.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

I was addicted I think because I traded even during market falling, resulting in losing my depo. So now the best strategy for me is making less deals and be patient.
Yeah most traders who become opium mostly because they depend on the income from trading. they make bitcoin as their main job.
even when the situation is difficult though. they continue to trade despite high risk. I will not say it is addict. because that's their job
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

Really new to heard it. I never imagine a rehab center for trading cryptos addict. This information serves as an eye opener that really crypto trading is so addictive, if you become an cypto trading expert you will keep seeing manyy profit coming in so no question why many become an addict in this field and hopefully those country who has many trading addict will not serve as a signal to ban cryptocurrency on there country.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

No I think that it is not bad for everything. Trading cryptos requires a lot of experience and money, if you have good money and having good experience in trading then crypto trading is too good for making money, people have already made a lot of money from crypto trading. I think that still there are so many coins which have good potential and can give a good profit to people if they will do investment there.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

Interesting,  though,  I never imagined something like this will ever exist though, cause it sounds funny. I can't imagine that there are some investors who will ever be addicted to bitcoin trading expect to bitcoin gambling. It says the hospital is in Scotland, I guess this shows that there are high percentage of bitcoin trader and investors in Scotland and I hope this addictions don't push their govt to place restrictions.
I like to trade, I always learn and study a lot of trading techniques, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjust very strong. So I need to learn more about how to manage capital but how to plan trading, the market fluctuates continuously so to not fall behind then I must always learn.
melfwaz

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

I'm just a bounty hunter, but seeing the prices of coin often make me addicted to them, I regularly watch prices and also bother about the market when the market falls. So I think investors are more addicted than me.
Investors cannot be an exception here. Investors and traders will be vulnerable to get addicted with these markets. Because when you are continuously getting engaged with something and which will be more attractive for your time and efforts then definitely you will get addicted at some point of time.
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:51 AM

Woah. That is somewhat interesting, thank you for sharing this
information, someone might need this but I'm sure that's not me. lol
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

Trading is like a job, you are doing it regularly fulfilling your profit targets. It is not a 8 hour job as Crypto never sleeps.
Some traders do not know what is enough and become workaholic. You have to dedicate time for rest and other activities.
Though, I have not seen any multinational company sending their employees to hospital as they work too much.
Healthy work/life balance is the key.
Huy Mai

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:52:31 AM

Haha, I used to be, but now I'm not. In the beginning, when I just joined this market; I just tried to surf from coins to coins and thought it's the best way to gain profit. It was not true for me because my skills were not good enough to do trading. Now I choose midterm and long-term trading to reduce the risk of buying at top. Less profit but safer, and I'm not addicted in trading Grin
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:52:04 AM

I do not think the transaction will make me addicted. Because it is only a form of monetization and this market is always unstable. I hate daily deals, it makes me tired.
I think we should look towards long-term investment and restrict looking at the price of the altcoins in the market. It will make us more time and more relaxed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
localxe
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:37:17 AM

If you are addicted to trading cryptocurrencies you may need to go to a rehab center. Don't look further there is a hospital in the UK that created treatments for "crypto addicts" led by a former gambling and cocaine addict. They have drug & alcohol addiction programmes, but expand "their business" to cryptocurrency. Who know, in 10 years the pharmaceutical industry will create a crypto medicine.
Anyway, this is your change guys

Experts say the trading of digital currencies or assets such as Bitcoin can become a behavioural addiction, similar to online gambling with some users obsessively following minute-by-minute fluctuations in prices.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency addicts offered treatment in the UK for the first time
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency-addicts-are-offered-treatment-in-uk-for-first-time-a3849456.html

So now they are going to make it look like we addicts for trading? before this there was forex and other types of trading which really needed attention because people was trading on volatile cash money and lost on the daily, now we trade on something with purpose to change the way things work and bring it to our hands, in our control then we are called addict Huh
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

It is true that cryptocurrency trading can be addictive!  At the same it is also true that the large amount of time spent trading cryptocurrency become less and less as you trade better and develop your own method to trading. Cryptocurrency trading is not a medical condition.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

this is kinda funny, people thinking people are "addicted" to trading.
I doubt anyone is actually addicted to trading at all, its just a way of making money and if you are losing money doing it you can simply quit, no one gets addicted, when you have no money left you simply stop by force without your intentions at the worst case.

If you are getting into trading with the money you do not have luxury of losing and you are selling stuff to actually try to trade and make up the difference like this is some sort of gambling than it is just Darwinian way of telling you do not deserve to have your money and you are very well off without it because someone else with a better understanding of it now has your money.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

Most people have some sort of addiction, whether it's junk food, sex, video games, crypto, etc, I wouldn't consider it a problem unless it is drastically affecting their health or financial status.  We only have one life to live, so I don't see a problem spending your time doing what you enjoy.  I've dialed my crypto life back a bit as well because it was starting to take a toll on my health.  Now I try to do everything in balance.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: